Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
You both r punters now pri is also joining forces with u!!
But i must agree with Mona Shamil beats all with her creativity!!!πŸ‘
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

am blushing
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

stop it yaarπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..,me considers mona a better writer☺️

you being modest ahhaa but everyone knows shweeto singh is best 😳

PS: lets stop this else here people will fall sick looking at our heavenly lub in this deadly phorum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thanks Shantiii 😳.. firstly for calling us punters πŸ˜›... secondly for agreeing with me bole to sachai ka saath 😳
Shamil is just awesome yaar I think in this phorum I look for few people's post and first comes Shamil.. πŸ˜ƒ

shamil thumbnail
ishtop girls, pleej me poor soul cant take any more flattery
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

ishtop girls, pleej me poor soul cant take any more flattery

Aise kaisee.. πŸ˜› abhi to shuruwaat hui hai..
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🀣🀣
This is damn hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! I loved this post! I especially liked how the girls were waiting for a body heat by Dr. Sid and Armaan..........LOL!
Even watching the actual show, I was seriously thinking that WTH all these doctors are running around here flying kites and dancing to a song that doesn't even fit the situation properly "All izz well" (yeah right! talk about nothing izz well) I mean I was like thinking whose at the hospital attending patients then??? ROFL! And Dr. Shanky was really weird with those faces...........I mean really weird. I don't blame patients that were disappointed with all the doctors and this lame hospital. lol
                                       Hey, I thought I was the only one who noticed that Arjun looked like he wanted to dance with Sid more than anyone else.........LOL! I am not alone becuz, even a famous reporter like Jhootha Singh thought so, so it must be official! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two girls, Miss RosyPigtails and Miss Khushboo who were suffering from hypothermia  were furious. They said they had come to this hospital expecting Dr. Arjun and Dr. Sidhu to give them 'body heat therapy'  but instead were made to lie in the hot sun by Sr.stella.

🀣
 πŸ€£Loved your post,.But loved this part especially.Poor girls,kaha phas gaye !!!!!🀣
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Two girls, Miss Rosy and Miss Khushboo ... had come to this hospital expecting Dr. Arjun and Dr. Sidhu to give them 'body heat therapy' but instead were made to lie in the hot sun by Sr.stella.

Dear Mr Singh, you must have already been aware of the recent Lancer article for which I herein annex a brief summary : 

Dr.Sidhu, with the collaboration of is newly appointed research partner Dr. Arjun, has finaly published his final research on Body Heath Therapy. This condition especially afflicts woman between the age of 17 to 50, and particularly it's more virulent form if found with SIDmania or Ridzcomplex comorbidities. 

These papers have been well received by the medical community, thus making Sanjeev's Hospital the institution of choice for docs and patients alike looking for a state-of-the-art and quite unique treatment for their condition.

On behalf of the Lancer, we would like to thank you Mr. Singh for increasing the population's awareness to this fast spreading condition.

Kindest regards,

JD

Public relations officer

The Lancer

Originally posted by: johanne

Two girls, Miss Rosy and Miss Khushboo ... had come to this hospital expecting Dr. Arjun and Dr. Sidhu to give them 'body heat therapy' but instead were made to lie in the hot sun by Sr.stella.

Dear Mr Singh, you must have already been aware of the recent Lancer article for which I herein annex a brief summary : 

Dr.Sidhu, with the collaboration of is newly appointed research partner Dr. Arjun, has finaly published his final research on Body Heath Therapy. This condition especially afflicts woman between the age of 17 to 50, and particularly it's more virulent form if found with SIDmania or Ridzcomplex comorbidities. 

These papers have been well received by the medical community, thus making Sanjeev's Hospital the institution of choice for docs and patients alike looking for a state-of-the-art and quite unique treatment for their condition.

On behalf of the Lancer, we would like to thank you Mr. Singh for increasing the population's awareness to this fast spreading condition.

Kindest regards,

JD

Public relations officer

The Lancer

@ BOLD: 🀣🀣 LMAO
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago