Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya7891 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Two girls, Miss RosyPigtails and Miss Khushboo who were suffering from hypothermia  were furious. They said they had come to this hospital expecting Dr. Arjun and Dr. Sidhu to give them 'body heat therapy'  but instead were made to lie in the hot sun by Sr.stella.

ROFL...Cant stop laughing .....too good
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shamil, please keep these posts coming. You have no idea how amazing they are!
priyeah1 thumbnail
🤣

Yaar, Tu pagal hai yaar...hahahAhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL..This stuff is hilarioussssssssssssssssss, specially "body heat" by throwing them under the sun. Thank God, is Stella didnt do the therapy 🤣
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Big Hug Shamil. Amazing once again.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know you're the bestest, don't ya shamil?!🤣🤣🤣🤣

haila!!!! 😳 I dont😉
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Shamil I need to find you a producer so you can entertain us with Jhoota Singh stories on screen, it is hilarious...it always makes my day.....I never get tired of reading them over and over again....

thank you khushi and I love ur KW site😳
shamil thumbnail
thanks to nikki, alimabii, irrum , meera, nafeesa, coolAquarius, buffy, mona, jaan, luv.dmg, sarah, Prijo,🤗🤗🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: n7genius

🤣 ... lolz another funny one, Shamil 🤣
good report by jhootha Singh 👍🏼 ... even I thought all the doctors/interns have gone bonkes looking at the kintergarten dance especially Dr Chunky The dance sequence really makes me write a mail to the episode director requesting rather begging him to never make another song sequence ...

Sulking son-in-law followed like a puppy by the cranky daughter... 🤣... haha... so perfect Shamil

Perfect title for the song sequence 👍🏼.. "All Izz Ill'...

@bold-  he looked and acted like a loony😆me too dont want such a sequence ever again🤢
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Dear Mr. Jhoota Singh,

Please accept my late congratulations on being the first to give us this breaking news and how.

My sympathies for the murga and bakra....for having being dragged into the Dmg zooo.

When I heard the bakra and murgi singing.........Koi na jaane apna future kya hoga....my heart went out to them.

They both came in with high hopes.....for a better future...only to realize...that they will be looked after by  limping  and dancing doctors.....now the only future I see for them is omlettes and kababs.

Yours truly
Phan Girl.

Buffy dear, please go and study 😆
loved the way u wrote😆😆
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Aapke charan kahan hain Shamil.. aap maahan ho .. kaise kaise aise post likhte ho 😆😆.. it made me ROFL literally... I know now I think twice before posting anything.. you're too good yaar you already know I am officially your phan, and  now I will continue visiting this phorumm or IF to follow you .. I am amazed with your creative ideas *salute wala ishmiley*

stop it yaar😳😆..,me considers mona a better writer☺️