Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

But nothing went as per your plan Madzzzzzzzzzz...............u and ur phulwaris....🀣

Thats Ameera...Madhia's id is newbe. πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsb416

I didn't think he'd rape her. Because he is too "civilized", as you said, to do so. That was probably what everyone else was thinking, especially Naku's family. But I think he just wanted to verbally and physically ambush her so that she would tell him the truth. But yes, it was very vulgar to say it in front of so many people, and that too in the form of false modesty (Ab hamein ijazat dijiye aur ashirwad so that we can do ahem ahem). Ummm....Dutta, I don't think anyone needs clarification what you might want to do with her after all the dragging around and the bloody, ominous footsteps that the cameraman just had to show again....🀒

Even I didnt think he wud rape her at first...or even pretend to. But then seeing him on Thursday made me really wonder. I mean he brushed off his mother. She is the same woman whose wish is his command. Yet he was in no mood to listen. It was totally out of character. So I thought when he had given up any form of civility and behave like then why not this ie gangsters are not supposed to be respectful of women.

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ive gotta diasagree here.  Although I can understand Dutta being angry, I dont think that justifies his actions i.e. his mistreatment of Nakku to that extreme.  That was cruel

Hessa85 thumbnail
Basically I think hes just lost the plot
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Thats Ameera...Madhia's id is newbe. πŸ˜†

Oops!! My bad......πŸ˜‰
Haan....to theek hai.....*gulps*......Kissi ke plan ke sabse nahi gaya... *uneasy, deperately trying to cover up*
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
devrad thumbnail
when u r angry u dont think wats right n wats wrong.........

all we knw dat dutta is not justified but even if i would hv been in his place.... i would hv done somthing 2 punish d person who is d cause of my pain.... dutta was logical at 1st wen he asked d two culprits "does she luks lik 1 who can plan or give supari" but he has been manupulated.... but he den also only complained dat if she knw sups want 2 run away, why didnt she told him .....as dere was no reason 4 naku 2 betray him..... but wen babi announced dat she loves him he got d reason.... he added each n evry thing so he felt dat naku betraied him

remember wen naku confessed he was angry but his eyes were filled wid pain........ just a moment ago d sups letter declared him d most unwanted, hated creature......... he could not believe but nakus eyes holds him 2 believe dats why he was not able 2 kill her dat time...

den he went 2 his rum n remembered evrything dat happned till now... he was trying 2 get a picture which seems complete...... but he was not getting 1... he wanted 2 believe naku but how can he........ she is d 3rd girl who is saying she loves him and d evidence say she is a traitor......... b4 also, seema n sups made him believe dat they loved him n then betraied him...... so, why shd he believe naku....... he hardly knws her..... just 4 a few months or so, no 1 else he can feel can betray him as its his family n he believes dat they love him......

here he is more angry bcoz naku says she loves him n dat also on gun point..... she dont fears her life....... he has believed sups letter dat no1 can lov him........ but he wants 2 b loved... but he  even is not able 2 believe dat she loves him 4 real....... he dont want naku 2 leave n prove dat she fooled him n jst went away lik d other 2... he want 2 end dis dokha series, he wants 2 close d open end of his life frm where a outsider can enter his life.. he dont want 2 b betraid in d name of love again...... so he  thought of apunishment 4 naku n 4 him......  he is punishng him self 4 believing in luv again and also so dat now he never forgets ever in life n try 2 lov again in future.... he kept naku so dat she can always remind him of d dokha......... believe me he is punishing himself more... he is totally broken frm inside....

he is believing ill wid naku.... so dat if she dont luv him she may blurt out d truth in fear....... as dokhebaz mei himmat nai hoti.... however deep inside he  want nakku 2 luv him..... but this time he wants 2 get assured dat yes dere is a person who luvs him ........ who luvs dutta 4 whoever he is..... n wat ever he is goin 2 b....... he wants 2 be loved as "dutta bhau"

about d marriage....... i feel dat dutta felt dat he cant stop naku without any relation for d entire life.... after all who is she 2 him, n after d betrayl howw can he stop her n wat he is gonna explain his family.... his  heart was not getting all des answers.. so he got a soln dat after marriage naku will b his n only his..... and no1, even her family or his family can tak her away frm him.......... he will have full rights 2 stop her as her husband...... d relation dat ends 4 life.....

now he will torture her thinking dat if she is a liar she will break 1 day n will say dat "I DONT LUV U....... I LIED SO DAT U CAN THROW ME OUT OF THIS HOUSE... N I CAN LIV MY LIFE HAPPY 4 EVER"......
But nakku will never say dat instead she will say "KITNE BHI TU KAR LE SITAM HAS HAS K SAHENGE HUM..... YE PYAR NA HOGA KAM..... SANAM TERI KASSAM".........N DEN DUTTA WILL REALISE DAT ITS NAKKU WHOM HE LUVED ....... BUT DEN DERE WILL B MISS UNDERSTANDING DUE 2 REVILATION OF NAKKUS REAL FACE N D STORY WILL MOVE ON ON DAT TRACK........

SO GUYS JUST WAIT N TRY 2 UNDERSTAND HIM!!
Hessa85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devrad

when u r angry u dont think wats right n wats wrong.........

all we knw dat dutta is not justified but even if i would hv been in his place.... i would hv done somthing 2 punish d person who is d cause of my pain.... dutta was logical at 1st wen he asked d two culprits "does she luks lik 1 who can plan or give supari" but he has been manupulated.... but he den also only complained dat if she knw sups want 2 run away, why didnt she told him .....as dere was no reason 4 naku 2 betray him..... but wen babi announced dat she loves him he got d reason.... he added each n evry thing so he felt dat naku betraied him

remember wen naku confessed he was angry but his eyes were filled wid pain........ just a moment ago d sups letter declared him d most unwanted, hated creature......... he could not believe but nakus eyes holds him 2 believe dats why he was not able 2 kill her dat time...

den he went 2 his rum n remembered evrything dat happned till now... he was trying 2 get a picture which seems complete...... but he was not getting 1... he wanted 2 believe naku but how can he........ she is d 3rd girl who is saying she loves him and d evidence say she is a traitor......... b4 also, seema n sups made him believe dat they loved him n then betraied him...... so, why shd he believe naku....... he hardly knws her..... just 4 a few months or so, no 1 else he can feel can betray him as its his family n he believes dat they love him......

here he is more angry bcoz naku says she loves him n dat also on gun point..... she dont fears her life....... he has believed sups letter dat no1 can lov him........ but he wants 2 b loved... but he  even is not able 2 believe dat she loves him 4 real....... he dont want naku 2 leave n prove dat she fooled him n jst went away lik d other 2... he want 2 end dis dokha series, he wants 2 close d open end of his life frm where a outsider can enter his life.. he dont want 2 b betraid in d name of love again...... so he  thought of apunishment 4 naku n 4 him......  he is punishng him self 4 believing in luv again and also so dat now he never forgets ever in life n try 2 lov again in future.... he kept naku so dat she can always remind him of d dokha......... believe me he is punishing himself more... he is totally broken frm inside....

he is believing ill wid naku.... so dat if she dont luv him she may blurt out d truth in fear....... as dokhebaz mei himmat nai hoti.... however deep inside he  want nakku 2 luv him..... but this time he wants 2 get assured dat yes dere is a person who luvs him ........ who luvs dutta 4 whoever he is..... n wat ever he is goin 2 b....... he wants 2 be loved as "dutta bhau"

about d marriage....... i feel dat dutta felt dat he cant stop naku without any relation for d entire life.... after all who is she 2 him, n after d betrayl howw can he stop her n wat he is gonna explain his family.... his  heart was not getting all des answers.. so he got a soln dat after marriage naku will b his n only his..... and no1, even her family or his family can tak her away frm him.......... he will have full rights 2 stop her as her husband...... d relation dat ends 4 life.....

now he will torture her thinking dat if she is a liar she will break 1 day n will say dat "I DONT LUV U....... I LIED SO DAT U CAN THROW ME OUT OF THIS HOUSE... N I CAN LIV MY LIFE HAPPY 4 EVER"......
But nakku will never say dat instead she will say "KITNE BHI TU KAR LE SITAM HAS HAS K SAHENGE HUM..... YE PYAR NA HOGA KAM..... SANAM TERI KASSAM".........N DEN DUTTA WILL REALISE DAT ITS NAKKU WHOM HE LUVED ....... BUT DEN DERE WILL B MISS UNDERSTANDING DUE 2 REVILATION OF NAKKUS REAL FACE N D STORY WILL MOVE ON ON DAT TRACK........

SO GUYS JUST WAIT N TRY 2 UNDERSTAND HIM!!

If Dutta married Nakku in the hope that she might admit her guilt it means he is not convinced of her guilt...this is suggesting that Dutta hasnt convinced himself of Nakku's guilt.  But I am sure
Dutta completely believes Nakku is the guilty party which is why he put her through all that humiliation.   There is NO WAY he would have treated her like that otherwise.

Edited by shai85 - 14 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
By the way Dutta was wrong yesterday when he was threatening Naku (again)
He said:

Supriya ko bagaya teri marzi say (No she didn't)
Raaz chupaya teri marzi say (Well not really)
Pyar kiya teri marzi say! (Dude. People don't fall in Love because they WANT toπŸ€”)

So he's wrong on TWO counts. Well. I would say Three but that second idea was kinda true.
Anyways I think he needs to get away from Naku so he can think. Gadha is blaming her for trapping him into marriage *Head Desk* Really Dutta? Who was handling a gun, hmm? Who was doing the dragging? Naku?

Tauba tera jalwa!
Tauba tera Pyaaar!
Teraaa emotional... atyachaaar!
Aisha xxx🀣
Edited by thornewood9 - 14 years ago
devrad thumbnail
my views differ a bit....... dutta is for now but not fully convinced 4 ever,........... if he would hv been, he would have killed nakku by now or started punishing her(in d room)......  why would he waste his time asking her questions....

take dis in consideration... we r watching d marriage day episode frms weeks but 4 dutta its a single day........ and d longest day of his life...... n WHICH NOW IS  NEVER GONNA END... he will never forget dis day 4 his life.... uski zindgi ka sabse bada din uski zindgi k sabse bada dokha ban gya hai....

(think if u r a girl  n UR WOULD BE leaves u in d mandap n runs away wid his gf.... how will u feel...  agar wo tum log k hath nai ayega toh tum uske pariwar walo p uska gussa nikalogi ya kudh par hi nikalogi if u r weak... tumhara man karega na ki use punishment mile.. tumhe jhoothe sapne dikhane k liye... u may do sumthing wrong at dat weak moment..... but may b u will cum out of it after sum time n regret ur moves but on dat day u will not b able 2 think +ly.... kabhi ye toh nai sochogi k accha hua dubara sapne sajane k mawka mil gya........ AUR DUTTA TOH APNE GUSSE SE HI DUTTA bhau HAI... IF NOT THEN HE WOULD HV NOT BEEN A DON.... TOH USKA GUSSA BHAYANAK KAISE NAI HOGA????)

in d day he was on top of d world... he was getting married wid d girl who loves him... he feels he is d luckiest person...

then his bride goes 2 d parlour n meets a accident..... she is dead now...... he feels dat she died bcoz of him.... he is hurt dat bcoz of him his enemies killed his innocent fiance.... he lost his love again... he broke frm inside...

den he cums 2 knw dat dis is all a drama 2 fool him n his fiance who claimes dat she loves him is not dead but she raw away frm him wid her body guard after playing wid his emmotions....... n SMashing his heart after playing wid it.....

he is full of anger n wants 2 punish dem .... as he hv asked her again n again if she is happy wid d mariage or not.... she could hv said no.. par usne dutta k bewakuf banaya...  she made FOOL OUT OF HIM!!

And wen he reaches very close 2 her 2 punish her.....or ask her why... why did she did dis 2 him... she could have walked out at 1st........ and at dat moment sum body snatches her away.... SOCHO AGAR SER K SIKAR KOI USKE MUH SE CHIN LE TOH KYA SER GANDHI GIRI KAREGA... NO!! HE WILL BAK FIRE.......... N WILL HARM EVERY THING DAT DAT HELPED HIS TRAITOR....... AFTER ALL USE APNA GUSSA KAHI TOH NIKALNA HAI........ JAWALAMUKHI APNI AAG APNE ANDAR TOH RAKHTA NAI HAI.... WO FAT JATA HAI AUR APNE ASSPASS SAB KO JALA DETA HAI..... DATS NATURE....

isliye dutta ki bhi fat gyi hai......

So our ghyal ser returns home and finds a letter frm sups..... who 4 d 1st time is speaking truth... she wrote wat she thinks of him... dutta took each n every word of it... it was so painfull but he wanted 2 knw d truth...
then d greatest shock..... d letter says his nakku helped his traited... its ovious dat he will think dat why will sups lie abt her... wen she is confessing every thing.. had already bad mouthed him... then why will she lie... nakku ko harm kar use kya milna hai... she is just a maid..... ANY PERSON IN HIS PLACE WILL BELIEVE THIS....

abhi dutta ko bas itna hi lag raha hai k nakku ne uski maddad ki hai ghar se bahar jane mei... she is singally involved...  par he dont yet feels dat she is not d planner..  but then also usne dhokha toh kiya hai... so he will punish her...

now wen he was 2 kill her.... another truth cums out dat she luvs him and also d evidences, 2 unknown people, kala n his mom says dat yes nakku was behind it. HOW CAN HE NOT BELIEVE....

every person has 2 persons widin... 1 wid mind n 1 wid heart... here dutta mind is dominant.... so he believes but his heart is not fully in sleep dats why he is questioning nakku.... aaj ka toh use yakin agya hai k nakku ne use dhokha diya par agar wo phlese plan kar rahi hai toh kab se... dutta ko bite hua kal mei aisa koi bhi pal nai mil raha jab use lage k nakku uske sath khel rahi thi she was trying 2 betray him.... isliye wo bar bar nakku se puch raha hai k "AB SACH SACH BATA K TUNE YE PLANNING KAB SE SURU KI"  .... he wants 2 knw frm wen... wo asli nakku ko janna chahta hai k kab tak woh sacchi thi... aur kab se usne natak karna suru kiya...if she was acting goodi goodi then she is a very fine actress......... use yakin nai ho rha k uski ankho nei nakku ko kaise nai pehchana?? (which he thinks she did)

nakku k mamle mei abhi dutta se logic ki ummid mat karo.... till wen he is angry he will not think any thing in favour of her... kyo ki hum jab gusse mei hote hai toh hum apni ankho se jayda dusro ki ankho p yakin karte hai...... aur jisi hum jante hai ki galat hai, usse bhi nai rokte... jo chiz pani ki tarah  bikul saaf hoti hai... hum usme bhi gandagi dekhte hai... so, all wat is required is dutta 2 cool down but wo itni zaldi  toh nai hoga....

dutta k wo pyar hi hai(dat he has not realized yet but which is within him...) dat is keeping him in so control... abhi dutta ne kiya hi kya hai... he took her by his hand, made her walk on d broken glasses along wid him, married her in anger(knwing she loves him), shouted at her, pinned her 2 wall, caught her neck(even she was not suffocating by his hold)....... wat else...?????
Abhi toh usne kuch kiya hi nai hai.... dutta koi aam admi nai hai wo ek don hai... koi gali ka gunda bhi nai hai.... ye punishment kuch nai hai dutta k dusmano k liye.... usne toh abhi tak nakku p hand pe nai uthya hai..... socho agar uska 1 hand nakku ko pada toh wo toh aise hi mar jaygi....(think frm dutta point of view.... he thinks nakku 2 b a traitor n he is angry)....

usne usse tab saddi nai ki jab use pata chala ki usne sups. ko bhagya hai... but he married her after she said she loves him........ this multiplied his anger 2 thousand times.... use pyar se ab tak nafrat hogyi hogi.... pyar se uska bharosa uth chuka hai.... it was a wrong timing 4 nakkus confession but dat was not her fault.... dutta dont wants 2 get cheated again... so as per sups letter he punished her the greatest punishment.... he married her as d letter says ki us jaise admi k sath rehna hi maut k barabar hai..... dutta ne apna gussa nikal liya... if u remember he went cool in d room , his pace was slow... wo thak chuka tha in sab se..... he was broken.... but he cant let him slow down as he cant forget the dokha.... aaj k baad bhi dutta jo karega wo sirf nakku se nafrat k wajah se karega kyo ki he has now convinced himself dat wo usse nafrat karta hai... he will not try 2 knw her...

i dont knw why u all r hating him right now..... hum sab jante hai wo ek don hai... aur wo kis had tak ja sakta hai.... aur nakku k sath toh abhi tak dutta ne apni had k asspass bhi kuch nai kiya hai.... use khoon se khelne ki adat hai aur nakku ko toh bas abhi kate chubhe hai... (think agar nakku 1 sachchi dokhebaz hoti toh...tak sups in her stand.... n dutta thinks her dat way only)

dont get hyper frnds but be empathetic 2 dutta.... put urself in his show... why shd he belive nakku... who is she... she was his frnd but she admitted dat she knew dat sups. wanted 2 flew away n she tried 2 but she didnt informed dutta abt it... every thing is goin against her.... then why would he believe her...... REMEMBER DUTTA K LIYE PYAR KOI CHOTI CHEZ NAI HAI... IS PYAR AUR DHOKHE NEI USKI ZINDGI BADAL DI HAI.......
Edited by devrad - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: thornewood9

By the way Dutta was wrong yesterday when he was threatening Naku (again)
He said:

Supriya ko bagaya teri marzi say (No she didn't)
Raaz chupaya teri marzi say (Well not really)
Pyar kiya teri marzi say! (Dude. People don't fall in Love because they WANT toπŸ€”)

So he's wrong on TWO counts. Well. I would say Three but that second idea was kinda true.
Anyways I think he needs to get away from Naku so he can think. Gadha is blaming her for trapping him into marriage *Head Desk* Really Dutta? Who was handling a gun, hmm? Who was doing the dragging? Naku?

Tauba tera jalwa!
Tauba tera Pyaaar!
Teraaa emotional... atyachaaar!
Aisha xxx🀣

naku shld really sing those lines for dutta and maybe do a jig too. that will surely make him faint. πŸ˜†
btw at one point when he calls her a chalak churail he says naku phansoed him in pyaar ka jaal and won his heart. now am i confused or is he confused? or does he think naku gave ideas to supriya to phanso him?