DOTW: Put on Dutta's Pathaani Jootiyaan ;)

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

We all have seen whats been happening since last 1 month as part of Dutta's wedding day. We now know what was the final result of Kala's plot. Everything went as per her plan, there were twists and turns but eventually everything curved back to her plan except the last straw. Dutta marries Naku. This was not in her plan and would never have but there has to be some thing as per our wish too. 😊 

We know whats the reality and whos the real culprit. Except for who's the BH, we know what has been plotting and who has been planning againt Dutta, behind his back. We all have had our views about whats wrong and whats right and what should have happened.

....But as part of today's DOTW, I want you all to forget what YOU know but only keep in mind what DUTTA knows and then answer the questions -

Become DUTTA today and brood on what would you have done if you were in his place knowing the following things:

1. You fall for Supriya, given that she gave lot of proofs to you that she loves you and is ready to take up as a gangster's wife.
2. On your wedding day, Sups elopes with her Body Guard.
3. Baji tells you that he found out she has had an affair with the BG for long.
4. You realize that her eloping and this elaborate plan is an inside job (Its upto you to decide what does Inside job mean - Guests in the wedding or your family members)
5. Your sister finds a letter written by Sups and reads it to you.
6. Baji finds two guys who say that Naku gave them Supari.
7. Kala and Aayi Saheb collaborate these two guys story by narrating what happened in the functions in a temple and how they had named Naku in the temple that she had called them.
8. You have trusted Naku all this while and she has been influential in getting you ready for this marriage with Sups.

Having said this, ponder on -
1. Is Dutta justified in his actions, keeping the above facts in mind.
2. What would you have done, if you were in Dutta's place, knowing only the above things.

Get your creative juices flowing. This sounds serious business but you could be as creative as your FFs or as Jhakas or romantic as Madz FFs on CCCs.πŸ˜›

Waiting for some real Masala. Put on your CV hat and get, set and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............😎

Love,
DD πŸ˜›
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting discussion....I think no two people react similarly so its tough for me to put myself in Dutta's pathani joote so to speak. Knowing what dutta knows I know one thing for sure that I would have not reacted like Dutta did. But then thats becuz I am a completely different person. If betrayed in love I would have never become a don in the first place. I would have prolly brooded over it for some time and thought that good riddance to bad rubbish.
but dutta is not me...he is intense, emotional and hot headed. a very dangerous combination which tends to explode on provocation. he can go to dangerous lengths mainly becuz he has guts and confidence to do so.
In the current situation Dutta is being unfair to Naku. In such a situation its better to sleep over the matter and then come to a decision rather than make hasty decisions like dutta is doing. right now his hurt is too raw and he wants at anyone/anything to get back. i dont think even finding supriya-mawali and killing/punishing them would have satisfied dutta. he would still be hurting due to the unfairness and cruelty of it all.
now should dutta have trusted naku? in his place i wudnt have trusted her. i hardly know her and i wud trust my family more. but then again comes the question of supriya's words vs naku's. so that again goes back to my earlier point of taking a decision with a cool head after sleeping over it. btw in dutta's place i wudnt have trusted naku in the first place so quickly and shared my deepest feelings with her. 
now in dutta's place what wud i have done...again a tough question. i dont know how it is to be in a position of power like dutta so that i have the ability to do pretty much as i please. but i tell u at times i have wished i was that powerful so that i cud give it back instantly. so i understand where he is coming from. naku is someone who really touched his heart. after 10 years she made him ready to give life a chance again. so when he feels betrayed by this very same person his hurt and anger was more. so his retribution was swift and harsh becuz he knew he cud give it back without fearing the consequences. but most ordinary mortals HAVE to fear the consequences and usually THATS what stops most ppl from going over the edge.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1. I don't think what Dutta did was  fair at all..

2. I would place more merit to #8...That is trust and friendship...not believing someone who betrayed you or some strangers saying that Nakku hatched the plan...and when all said and done...EVEN if Nakku helped in the elopement, its obvious, Supz was cheating and not worthy to be dutta's wife...So ASK Nakku...why she did not reveal when she first knew about Supz-BG...Her answer would be simple...that she did not want him to be heartbroken again and lose faith in love...she was scared of exactly the same thing that he is doing today...loose the ability to judge what is right or wrong and do something irrational....

BTW: #9 needs to be added:
Nakku is totally in love with Dutta and she is unfazed, when the gun is put to her head and says she will never think of betraying him.....

Edited by Anandana - 13 years ago
dilkario thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Dancingdoll]Guys,

...But as part of today's DOTW, I want you all to forget what YOU know but only keep in mind what DUTTA knows and then answer the questions -

😊Good topic,

1. Is Dutta justified in his actions, keeping the above facts in mind.
No, Dutta is not justified in ALL his actions. He has the right to become angry, but not that angry that he will force Nakku to marry with him for revenge. I know his ego has been hurt, it not that easy if you know you has been cheated and your 'lover' run away with another men. I think he is not that mad at supari as on nakku and that's why he did take that step.

2. What would you have done, if you were in Dutta's place, knowing only the above things.
 I would track Supriya and her lover down. I would take revenge by force her to watch, while her lover is force to marry with Nakku and she will marry with me (as Dutta bau) for a year. In this year ofcource i will act bad as possible to her, by acting as a lovely husband and after this, I would divorce her and hand her 'lover' over to the police for a week (scare them by making them believe that they will go to jail for the rest of their lives).

As Dutta bau, I'm still the 'good' gangster for the people. So my human heart will win over my hate.
After a week, I would drop by, tell them the truth and make them marry each other.

Other option;
I won't believe nakku, because all the evidence is against her and become angry on her and throw some stuff around the room (because as Dutta, I cannot control my anger).
After, i'm cool down, I would go after my fiance to take revenge for the humiliation.

After I find supriya, I would question her about the letter and find out the truth.
Then I would send them both to jail and aplologize to nakku for my rude behaviour and make her stay in my house. I would feel uncomfortable, because we both know that she loves me.

After avoiding her for a couple weeks, i would talk with her about her feelings  for me and tell her that I appreciatie her as a friend. Then I would tell her that I do care for her and i'm not right person for her to marry (because i've been betrayed two times already and i won't take for the 3th time a risk in love). And that if she wants to marry, I will look for her a good husband.

Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs29

Title is good.........but a small suggestion.....instead it should have been "Put on Dutta's Punjabi Jootiyan" because nowadays he is seen wearing those only πŸ˜†

I loved ur idea......so, changed it.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw, they are pathaani....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
nazia.icycool thumbnail
well i disagree with a few of u here... :(..im supporting dutta..
i think dutta has justified y he has done all this...all proofs are against nakku..
1)the letter
2)the two ppl talkin agnst nakku
3)kala and ayi sahib who confirmed that the ppl were assigned by nakku
4)nakku's chipakne wala attitude with sups..
5)the confession that nakku loves dutta..
6)nakku telling him that this is not the first tym that sups is eloping..she hed done this b4 as wll..but didnt tell this to dutta..
there are innumerable points agnst nakku...and nakku doesnt even have a single witness or proof that she is innocent..which is y she was quietly taking in everything.πŸ˜•..

had it been an ordinary relation tween tasha..relation of a servant and a malik..then i would have disagreed with dutta marrying nakku..but they were very close frnz....the most IMP thing is that nakku confessed that she loved him 4m the start...this came as a shock to dutta and he thought that nakku had planned a conspiracy against him to get her love so thats y he married her and gave her , her love..nakku ko us ka so called pyaar dilaya...ane1 would think in this way...

and if we talk abt forgetting abt all the proofs agnst nakku as frdship bharose par hoti hai..so i would say that frndship ko goli maro...dutta ko toh pyaar mein do baar dhoka mila hai..to frnz to aasani se dhoka desakte hain....

coming to the point of dutta enquiring abt sups and ravi and then taking the decision...i think a person needs a lot of patience for this..if i were to wear his jootis to mein otni patient to nahin hoti ki i would search for the two idiots...dutta knws that sum1 from the house helped them so it is an intelligent decision to figure out the 'ghar ka aadmi who helped them...

dutta has already gone thru many dhoke..to mere khayal se his attitude has been justified..mein agar uski jagah hoti to poori toot jaati..after two horrible break ups..but we knw very well that jab bhi dutta ke saath kuch bura hota hai to use gussa aata hai..this is y he took up the profession of a gangster..with lots of ladai jhagda..this is how he deals with his heartbroken state...

i am supporing dutta here..πŸ˜• 

well guys dont get me wrong...i am not saying that i dont sympethise with nakkuπŸ˜ƒ...i am definitely on her side as well...but dutta doesnt knw abt the other part of the story...and thats y he is has done what he did...hence im supporting him.....πŸ˜†

Edited by 92icycool - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

I loved ur idea......so, changed it.....πŸ˜†
btw, they are pathaani....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

good u changed the title. but make sure u pm cindy to make the topic a sticky again.
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

good u changed the title. but make sure u pm cindy to make the topic a sticky again.

I did that too immediately after changing the title.... πŸ˜‰
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*thinks*

I shall have to reserve this - hopefully not indefinitely.. πŸ˜†
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 92icycool

well i disagree with a few of u here... :(..im supporting dutta..

i think dutta has justified y he has done all this...all proofs are against nakku..
1)the letter
2)the two ppl talkin agnst nakku
3)kala and ayi sahib who confirmed that the ppl were assigned by nakku
4)nakku's chipakne wala attitude with sups..
5)the confession that nakku loves dutta..
6)nakku telling him that this is not the first tym that sups is eloping..she hed done this b4 as wll..but didnt tell this to dutta..
there are innumerable points agnst nakku...and nakku doesnt even have a single witness or proof that she is innocent..which is y she was quietly taking in everything.πŸ˜•..

had it been an ordinary relation tween tasha..relation of a servant and a malik..then i would have disagreed with dutta marrying nakku..but they were very close frnz....the most IMP thing is that nakku confessed that she loved him 4m the start...this came as a shock to dutta and he thought that nakku had planned a conspiracy against him to get her love so thats y he married her and gave her , her love..nakku ko us ka so called pyaar dilaya...ane1 would think in this way...

and if we talk abt forgetting abt all the proofs agnst nakku as frdship bharose par hoti hai..so i would say that frndship ko goli maro...dutta ko toh pyaar mein do baar dhoka mila hai..to frnz to aasani se dhoka desakte hain....

coming to the point of dutta enquiring abt sups and ravi and then taking the decision...i think a person needs a lot of patience for this..if i were to wear his jootis to mein otni patient to nahin hoti ki i would search for the two idiots...dutta knws that sum1 from the house helped them so it is an intelligent decision to figure out the 'ghar ka aadmi who helped them...

dutta has already gone thru many dhoke..to mere khayal se his attitude has been justified..mein agar uski jagah hoti to poori toot jaati..after two horrible break ups..but we knw very well that jab bhi dutta ke saath kuch bura hota hai to use gussa aata hai..this is y he took up the profession of a gangster..with lots of ladai jhagda..this is how he deals with his heartbroken state...

i am supporing dutta here..πŸ˜• 

i completely agree to the every word written here.....i totally support dutta for whatever he did.....