Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
nsb416 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Now that you guys brought it up he IS acting like a psycopathic and obsessed with Naku. Compared to Naku its Supriya's betrayal which is bigger. Supriya pretended to love him while Naku pretended friendship. Yet he is more affected by Naku's betrayal so much so he has forgotten he's been wrong by Supriya and turned his focus on Naku completely.

Yeah Shre. I think what really got to him was that Naku pretended friendship but actually LOVES him, whereas Sup pretended to love him but actually hated him. I think he is a little (or a lot) intrigued by Naku now. He doesn't care about her looks or anything as long as she is in love with him. As soon as he found that out, he wanted to marry her 😉. Remember how he fondled her hair yesterday and then grabbed her neck? I was so shocked because instead of being repelled by Naku, he is now ATTRACTED to her! He keeps wanting to hold on to her and I think when he was telling her he is gonna make her life hell, he was closer to her physically then ever before.
TheRager thumbnail
@Ameera: I think he was always attracted to her. Not the physical attraction but at a deeper level...he was always intrigued by her. Her guts and bravery increased that intrigue over time. Thats why whenever she was around he would follow her around with his eyes.
But I think earlier maintaining the propriety of the situation was important to him becuz despite being a don he's civilized. Afterall he was another woman's fiancee and Naku was a young girl under his protection.
But the latest uphevals in his life is not something a civilized man should be subjected to. Thats why he lost control and gave up all efforts of being civilized. And when he's not so civilized and indulging in caveman tactics he could do pretty much what he wanted...whether drag Naku to the mandap and marry her so that she is tied to him or to declare to the world that he needs to be excused for his suhaag raat. I mean c'mon...this is Dutta the shy Dutta!
nsb416 thumbnail

@Ameera: I think he was always attracted to her. Not the physical attraction but at a deeper level...he was always intrigued by her. Her guts and bravery increased that intrigue over time. Thats why whenever she was around he would follow her around with his eyes.
But I think earlier maintaining the propriety of the situation was important to him becuz despite being a don he's civilized. Afterall he was another woman's fiancee and Naku was a young girl under his protection.
But the latest uphevals in his life is not something a civilized man should be subjected to. Thats why he lost control and gave up all efforts of being civilized. And when he's not so civilized and indulging in caveman tactics he could do pretty much what he wanted...whether drag Naku to the mandap and marry her so that she is tied to him or to declare to the world that he needs to be excused for his suhaag raat. I mean c'mon...this is Dutta the shy Dutta!

Wow Shre. It's like you know him so well! It actually makes sense now. 😛
nsb416 thumbnail
But yeah, the declaring-the-suhaag-raat part was really the biggest shocker because I didn't think he'd make a show out of it. It was entertaining, though. 😍
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsb416

Wow Shre. It's like you know him so well! It actually makes sense now. 😛

No I dont think I do...the CVs throw in a surprise everytime. I least expected him to share his feelings abt Naku WITH Naku after all that he thinks.
TheRager thumbnail

But yeah, the declaring-the-suhaag-raat part was really the biggest shocker because I didn't think he'd make a show out of it. It was entertaining, though. 😍

Yeah it was entertaining and crass I must say. Not like Dutta.
That made me think he would rape or pretend to rape Naku. But what he do? Has another chat with her!

nsb416 thumbnail

Yeah it was entertaining and crass I must say. Not like Dutta.
That made me think he would rape or pretend to rape Naku. But what he do? Has another chat with her!

I didn't think he'd rape her. Because he is too "civilized", as you said, to do so. That was probably what everyone else was thinking, especially Naku's family. But I think he just wanted to verbally and physically ambush her so that she would tell him the truth. But yes, it was very vulgar to say it in front of so many people, and that too in the form of false modesty (Ab hamein ijazat dijiye aur ashirwad so that we can do ahem ahem). Ummm....Dutta, I don't think anyone needs clarification what you might want to do with her after all the dragging around and the bloody, ominous footsteps that the cameraman just had to show again....🤢
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But nothing went as per your plan Madzzzzzzzzzz...............u and ur phulwaris....🤣🤣🤣🤣