Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
LOVE IT...yaar plz write more..i just love ur OS!!!
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  how many times do i have to sayy that i love ur work.. okay i'l do it again!!! i LOVE ur work!!! this was brilliant..  ๐Ÿค—

keep rocking!! love how u r making sid n ridhima interact with each other.. please make their stay in this wilderness long!! cant wait to see how they sort out everything between themselves..
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 work
i wish this happens in drama too !
its awesome!
amazing, fablouse, wonderful and very intense๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

atleast this made be feel little bit of better
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kaheela ji first take a bow *smiley not available right now ๐Ÿ˜Š* awesome OS great way of writing.. I loved i m waiting for next part pleezzz write it fast ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. great I loved the way you potrayed both the characters .. specially angry Sid.. in water it must have made cold water hawtt ๐Ÿ˜‰
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@supercool3...thanks sweets๐Ÿค—

@mabel..thanks again!..glad you like it๐Ÿค—

@Aisha00..thanks!..i will try to update soon ๐Ÿค—
ka7eela thumbnail

@ TazzyA..thanks sweets..i am glad you like my work๐Ÿค—

@ indian_beauty...thanks allot๐Ÿค—

@ yokosona..awww thanks again sweets๐Ÿ˜ณ..i am so happy that you love my one shots๐Ÿค—

@ kiran255..thanks sweet kiran..๐Ÿค—

@ hewascool90210....thanks sweets..am glad that it made you feel better๐Ÿค—

Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

<font color="#993300" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kaheela ji first take a bow *smiley not available right now ๐Ÿ˜Š* awesome OS great way of writing.. I loved i m waiting for next part pleezzz write it fast ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. great I loved the way you potrayed both the characters .. specially angry Sid.. in water it must have made cold water hawtt ๐Ÿ˜‰
</font>

mona ji or should i say mona daarling( filmi shtyle)๐Ÿ˜†..thanks sweets๐Ÿ˜ณ..i am glad you dropped by and more glad that you loved it ๐Ÿค—..and yeah angry Sid will even melt the ice if there were any.. ๐Ÿ˜ Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ka7eela

mona ji or should i say mona daarling( filmi shtyle)๐Ÿ˜†..thanks sweets๐Ÿ˜ณ..i am glad you dropped by and more glad that you loved it ๐Ÿค—..and yeah angry Sid will even melt the ice if there were any.. ๐Ÿ˜

Mona Darrling sounds better ๐Ÿ˜‰ pleasure is all mine reading this OS.. Hawttie needs to be controlled by putting him over Ice Slabs lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† one request please continue ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ka7eela thumbnail

awww my sweet friends๐Ÿ˜ณ.. i am so happy that you guys like my one shots! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and support๐Ÿค—...this what makes me wanna continue writing!..love ya all! ๐Ÿค— . ๐Ÿค—.