SR- Within My Heart -One Shot- 4th Update(4 July)

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey friends this is my new one shot it is related to the currant track of DMG where Sid is still mad at Rids and Rids decided to leave home and go back to her parents..hope you guys like it..i will update it later!..😳
-----------------------------------------------

Sid has just came home after finishing his duty..he had to leave early because he wasn't feeling well!..he puts the TV on..a drama was going on..but his mind had a drama of it's own..he was all worked up!..Rids has moved out of the flat for a week now..and he was all alone again!..he was feeling down and was thinking about all he has done and said to her!..he looks up the ceiling his eyes full of tears!..he had hurt her so deeply!..he knows that!..he recalls how he made her beautiful smile vanish in the KC when he accused her again for putting an act!!

He sighs what's wrong with me!..why I keep hurting her like this!..when hurting her makes me feel pain too!..when I see her tears I feel like someone stabbed my heart with a knife!..now she has left ..maybe this is for better!..he knows why he acted like this..although he himself is not convinced of his own reasons..he was trying to push her away!..even if it was this painful way!..even if this was so wrong!..

He knows that he doesn't want her to stay with him for duty/farz sake alone!..he doesn't want her to stay with him just to fulfill her obligations as a wife!..he loves her so much and he wants nothing less from her side too!..

She never told him that she loves him!..so how can he still want her to stay in this loveless marriage!..how can he accept her as his wife when he is not sure of her feelings!..when he thinks that her heart still belongs to her past!

Is he justified in his thinking?..he moves agitatedly!..he holds his head in his hands!..his mind is so tired ..ever since she has left he cant sleep well nor he can eat properly!..and now he has terrible head ache..he feels his forehead veins throbbing..but he doesn't want to take any medicine!…its like he is punishing himself through this pain!..

He didn't see Rids today at the hospital..he later learned that she had taken two days leave because she isn't feeling well..and he feels guilty..he knows she isn't well because of him..because how he has been treating her for the past few weeks!..his thoughts were torturing him! haunting him like a never ending nightmare!

Mean while Rids in her room in her parents house!..although it was too early but she was trying to get some rest.. but her tired mind wouldn't let her..she sits on the bed curling up her legs..she buries her head in her hands.. her eyes full of tears!..one question echoing again and again in her worked up mind!

Why Sid why?!..why do you hurt me like this!..when all I was trying to do is reach up to you..when all I wanted is to make a connection with you!..to give our marriage a second chance and to start a new relationship with you..based on trust and understanding!.

Why you keep reminding me of my past!..why can't you accept that my past is a part of me that I can not separate..and it made me who and what I am today!..why Sid why?..i want so bad to be with you and take care of you the way you took care of me when I needed you the most but you push me away like this! ..like I never mattered to you!..why do you keep on crushing my hopes!

She stands up restlessly..and looks outside the window..the cold breeze sends a shiver through her body!..and she sighs wiping away her tears..she looks up the sky..and silently she prays:" God please help me..i can't stand this pain anymore"

She knows now that Sid matters to her the most..and that she longs to be with him ..and him alone ..but why cant he feel this?!..maybe she was a burden to him..maybe he doesn't trust her anymore..

Her stream of thoughts get disturbed when her mobile rings..she grabs the mobile..and sees that it was Sue who was calling her she sighs deeply and answers:'' hello Sue"..

"Bhabi!..Sid bhaia..Sid bhaia."..Rids gets concerned from the worried tune of Sues voice:"ha Sue Sid ko kia hua ?"..Sue says:'Sid ko buhut taiz bukhar hai.woh bas tere naam lai raha hai"..Rids feels her heart just dropped..Sid has high fever!..and she says in a hyper voice:" kaisai? kya hogaya hai Siddhant ko? hospital lai jao"..Sue says:" woh hospital jani sai mana karaha hai.. aab please ajao eidhar..please woh bas tere naam lai raha hai"

" Acha acha mai abhi ajao ge"..she says and rushes to change her sleeping dress!..why he behaves like this all the time!!..sometimes he acts so irrationally like a small kid!..at her way out she sees her parents watching TV in the sitting room..and they get worried seeing her upset..and she tells them that she is going to see Sid and that he isn't feeling well..

They wanted to accompany her but she said it was better if she goes alone..she didn't want them witness any bad behavior of Sid in case he does or say something to insult her.. especially now he has high fever!..she can never tell her parents about his verbal abuse..they love Sid and she doesn't want anything change that…and in her heart she knows that what he says he doesn't mean them..or at least this is what she wants to believe!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sid slowly opens his eyes..he feels his head is heavy!..for few moments he is at lost ..looking at the clear sky above him.. slowly he sits up holding his head..he feels like someone has hit him hard!..he yawns..and suddenly he realizes where he was!!..he was in middle of no where in the bushes..near a lake..he gets panicked how did he ended up here!..he tries to stand up but he trips!..his head still heavy like he was under the influence of some kind of drug!..:"mera sar" he says in his husky voice..and looks around..

He sees two bags..and a folded tent..two picnic chairs..a cooler and some other items..and no car!..and then his eyes get fixed on the much familiar figure that was lying on a sleeping bag..and his heart skips a beat!..he whispers:"oh my God riddhima"..he rushes towards her paniked..almost tripping again..he quickly leans beside her and takes her head on his lap:"he pats her cheeks gently his voice full of concern:"'Riddhima Riddhima"..she moans and moves her head..and slowly opens her eyes..

He sighs feeling relived:"thank God"..Rids tries slowly to sit..she looks at him puzzled ..she feels her head is heavy like she had been drinking!..then she realizes where they were..she looks around her..her eyes widened and then she looks at him and she gets panicked :"hum kaha hai..then she tries to stand up..and feels dizzy she could have fallen if he didn't grab her..he holds her..and she looks up to him..their eyes meet and she still feeling dizzy..he holds her gently and makes her sit on the chair…

"Siddhant yeh sab kya hai?!..tum mujae kaha lai aye ho?"..Sid gets agitated and says almost screaming:"mai!..mai nai yeh sab nahi kya hai.."

Then slowly he recalls!..Yuvi had called him and said that Rids was not feeling well..he said that she had high fever and that she was calling his name!..he told him that she was refusing to go to the hospital..so when he rushed out side he met Arman..who said he wants to talk to him..and when he refused he said it was very important!..and then he felt someone grabbed him from back ..placing a handkerchief on his face..the last thing he remembers before passing out Arman telling Yuvi:" Yuvi aree bakro isko yaar!..itna sand ke tara mota hai..mai khud nahi bakr sako ga"

"Sala!..kisko mota bolta hai" Sid says in anger..Rids looks at him still dizzy..again she says:"yeh sab kia hai?":

Then it hits her too and she says:"ab samjh mai aya.. woh Sue nai phone kya tha..keh rahi te kai tumahi bhut teez bukhar hai..aur jab mai ghar sai neklnai wali te kai mujhai Yuvi mela" she holds her head and says:"baki mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai"

"yeh sab us Arman ke pachai ka plan hai!"..he shouts in anger:''how dare he?! Humari mamle mai dakhal denaika ..aur yeh sab karnai ka..aur who Sue aur Yuvi nai be aunka saat dia".

"Shhhhh" Rids says ..holding her head:''please mat chelao mere sar mai buhut dard hai"..
He twitches his moth and looks at her in anger:" yeh sab chloroform ka affect hai aur mai chelao ga!.. tum kaun hoti hu mujh ko roknai wali" he marches restlessly!

"agar chela nai sai sub kuch teek hoga tu chelao!..aur chelao!" she says agitated in a high voice.."waisai tumhai aaj kal chelani kai begair kia aur kuch karna ata hai?!" she says looking at him angrily!

He comes closer to her and leans forwards to where she was sitting and she backs off a bit he looks deeply in her eyes and says in a threatening voice:"dekhao aur mujhai kya ata hai?!"..she looks at him with a challenge in her beautiful eyes:" ha dekhao!"..and without any second word he lifts her in his arms ..and she shouts trying to escape by twisting and turning in his arms but in vien!..

he takes her to the lake and throws her in to the water!..she screams as she hits the cold water:''you! you stupid idiot..pagal" she says..and he starts to laugh looking at her all wet and angry!..he puts his hands on his hips amused by the sight..she tries to stand up but she slips and falls again making him laugh even more!

She screams:"I hate you"..the amusement suddenly gone he says in serious tune: "janta hu"…there was a hint of sadness in his voice..and she feels her heart ache!..is this really what he thinks!..she thoughty..he comes forward to help her stand up so he offers her a hand!..she refuses and tries to stand up again and she slips again..

"Butter feets" he jokingly says and winks..then he continues:"Come on! ab bacho ki jaisa acting karna band karo" he says offering her his hand again..she looks at him with anger, sighs and then accepts his hand..then she pulls him toward the water..he wasn't prepared for her so he slips and falls in the cold water next to her...he shouts in disgust!..and she starts to laugh in victory..

He looks at her angrly:"yeh tum nai kya kia!"..she laughs in a daring voice:"badla liya..tit for tat!"..she says laughing and she throws water on his head..he moves his head his hair becoming wet..and says in threatening voice coming closer to her:"ab jo be hoga auska zimidar tum hogi" she freezes and looks at him..his eyes looking at her in strange way!..and she stops laughing and tries to swim away from him..

But he was faster he holds her arms and pushes them to her back holding them by one hand..and he holds her waist with the other hand and pulls her closer..she looks up to him..his eyes looking down at her..she can feel the warmth of his body through her wet salwar kamees..in the cold water..his face was so close to her that she can feel the warmth of his breath on her face and breathes the smell of his scent and it tantalize her senses!..his eyes shift to her trembling lips..and he leans his face closer..she closes her eyes!..

Few moments pass by but nothing happens!..she opens her eyes he was still close to her but he had let go of her..he was looking down at her she feels a lump in her throat she swallows it, looks at him and she says in a weak voice almost lost in his passion full eyes:"mujhai jani do Siddhant"..she didn't realize that he wasn't holding her anymore..he smiles a sarcastic smile and says mischievously:"kis nai tumhai roka hai Riddhima"

Realizing that he wasn't holding her anymore, Rids feels embarrassed! and moves away from him..in a sudden move he sweeps her off her feet and lifts her in his arms and then walks out of the lake..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looks at him..with dreamy eyes..his anger has gone and he looked relaxed…water was dripping from his head down to his nose and chin direct to her face!!..he senses her gaze and looks down to her..she looks away wiping the water from her face..he puts her on the chair..she smiles realizing how wet he was..from head to toes..his shirt, jeans and his shoes were all drenched..

Suddenly she feels something moving inside her shirt and she screams..jumping out of the chair..Sid comes near her asking:"kia hua"..the more she feels its movement the more she screams..in a shaking voice she says:" kuch hai..kuch hai mere shirt mai"..he says:" nikalo yeh shirt ko"..she blushes :"nahi"and then screams again when the thing that was lurking inside her shirt near the opening of her neck line moves a bit more..

He then holds her and says:"sssh kaha hai"..she points to under her neck line still shaking..he firmly says:"hillo mat" and slowly he pushes his hand inside her neck line down to her shirt..above her chest..shyly she wanted to push his hand away..but he looks firmly down to her shaking his head and she stops moving..

She couldn't look at him in the eyes as he examines her..his fingers felt so warm against her cold skin..she breaths deeply as she feels his fingers moving to hold whatever was there...and suddenly he says:"mil gaya"..he pulls his hand..it was just a small fish that got caught between his fingers!..he says in a funny voice almost laughing:"tum tu buhut brave nikli ek choti machi sai dar gaye" he winks..and moves away sighing and trying to breath normally..he was a bit shaken himself from being this close to her and touching her like this!   

She licks her lips and sighs deeply..a sudden breeze makes her shiver and she holds her arms across her chest..Sid shakes his head..and she senses that he was becoming agitated again he says:"ab kya karay!..dekhain en salo nai aur kia chora hai humarai le yeh yahan"

He grabs one bag and opens the zipper to find a towel and few gears for him..and some other items too..then he grabs the second bag and finds some female items..he throws the bag to her :''lagta hai yeh tumhari le yeh hai"..he smirks

"Tum change karlo warna bimar hojao ge"..she gives him an angery look and says:"thanks to you"..he sarcastically smiles and says:"mujh ko irritate karnai sai behle agle dafa hazar baar soch lo"he says in a threatening voice.she makes face on him and says pointing a finger on him:"tum bhi"..he shakes his head in disbelief and says:" batai tu bohut bare karte hu , nazok larki tum kia mujhai kar sako ge"..she points to his wet state:"aur yeh kiss nai kya hai" he smiles in amusement!..

She opens the bag to find out that it doesn't have any of her cloths..she irritably searches through the whole bag but there was only a towel , one skinny jeans, some tops and a three quarter short pant..:" yeh merai kabhray nahi hai" she says in a disappointed voice..Sid looks at her !..then she sees a note attached to one of the tops..'sorry bhabhi I couldn't get your clothes from your parents house..these are mine I hope you don't mind wearing them..love Sue!'.she sighs and says:" yeh Sue ke kabrai hai"

"lag ta hai tumhari mama aur papa es sazish mai shamil nahi hai..es le yeh woh log kabrai nahi le sakai tere ghar sai" he says"ab yahi kabro sai kaam cha la lo"..he suggests in an irritated voice..while unbuttoning his wet shirt..

"Yeh buhut hua" he says in anger:"ab salo ko choro ga nahi"..he looks out for his mobile in the bag..to realize that its not there..he wanted to call them and give them a piece of his mind and order them the come and pick them up right now..he knew that it will a bad idea if they try to find the way on their own..the sun was already setting down..if he has been alone he wouldn't have cared ..but Rids is with him and he can't take a chance now ..and wander with her alone in this wilderness..he thought

"Mai kaha change karlo" she says in a trembling voice standing up now..he realizes that she was becoming cold..and he feels guilty a bit for losing out his temper and throwing her into the cold water ..he takes out his towel and puts it across her shoulders snuggling it gently around her body..then pushes her away from the breeze and let her sit gently on the chair..

"Tum baito abhi..mai tent bana loga..waha tum change karlo"..he says gently ..
why is it whenever he comes close to her she feels ticklish ..she thought and she looks at him while he is busy unfolding the tent like a little boy who got a new toy!..and says teasingly :"tumai ata hai tent banana"he looks at her and says almost shouting:"ha ata hai koi shak?!"..to her amazement it took him only 8 minutes to build the small camping tent..and once he was done..he looks at her giving her that look ..the look of I told you so!..

She slowly moves toward the tent holding the bag and says:" esa act kar rahe ho jaisa ek bara hawaili bana ya hai!..yeh tent ek chota bacha be banana janta hai"she giggles..and then walks inside the tent..he smiles he knows that she was just teasing him!

It was difficult for her to change inside the small tent but finally she manages..she wears sues short pant and one of the tops..and she discovered that she has included some comfortable sandals in the bag along with tooth paste ,tooth brush, hair brush..etc..the daily necessities..wow Sue took care of everything..she thought.

Then she discovers her mobile stashed in one of the bag's bockets..and it was in the silent mode and there was a message from Sue..she reads the sms impatiently..Sue wrote to her that she loves her and her brother allot..and she wants her be happy with him and that they planed this so they both can have a chance to be alone, spend some time together and talk..and that they are sorry for doing this but the idea was entirely her..Arman and Yuvi just helped her to carry on with the plan.

She tells her that they told her parents that she will be staying with Sid tonight!..and and at last she requests her not to tell Sid about the mobile and that she can only use it for emergency..as they took away Sid's so he cant be able to call!..Rids gets sad thinking about the drastic measures their love ones take to help them out..she sighs and hides the mobile in the bag and comes out of the tent

When she comes out Sid has already changed wearing a dry white shirt he was busy lighting up a fire..with some woods he gathered up..he looks up to her..from her head to toes ..she looks so different with western cloths..he thought!..but still beautiful as usual..

She smiles shyly and he smiles back..she hangs her wet clothes on a tree and grabs his wet clothes that were laying on the ground and hang them next to hers..all the time his eyes were flowing her like a hawk!

She sits on the chair looking at him ..his shirt was unbuttoned and he was wearing a short and slippers ..he has placed his wet shoes near the fire so they dry up."different lag rahi ho in kabro mai"

"Acha nahi lagga" she says..he shakes his head and smiles:"nahi bohut acha lag rahi hu"..her heart skips a beat..it's so wonderful to see him smiling again and relaxed like this..she remembers him laughing previously and her smiles widens..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looks around her..the weather was nice..there were trees all around them ..the lake looked so beautiful..she breaths deeply..the air seems so refreshing ..her surroundings were so calm and peaceful disturbed only by the beautiful sounds of some birds chirping and flying by..and the sound of the burning fire that Sid was trying to make bigger…she looks at him again ..he was busy trying to feed the fire with some more dry broken branches!..

She smiles..she wouldn't mind to live here forever!..here she was in this beautiful romantic place alone with her man..did she just refer to Sid of being her man..the thought made her blush..

She looked at him intensely trying to figure out what was going in his mind..he looks so peaceful now..in fact both are at peace..then she gets disturbed when her thought shifts and she start to think of his previous accusations!

She knows in her mind that him being so calm and being so nice to her is just a temporary phase!..as she wasn't sure when he will start his sarcastic hurtful remarks again..she didn't know when he will blast her again with his doubts..but she didn't want to think of all this at the time being..she started to feel down, a bit sad now..and she didn't want that..she didn't want to spoil these precious moments she shares with him..so she stands up and tries to clear up her mind by walking along the lake…

"Kuch dheer kai baad andheera hoga"..Sid says in his husky voice, looking at her direction as she walks by..he continues talking:"thank God aaj full moon hai.ab yeh dekhna hai..en bewakofo nai hamari le yeh kia chora hai khani aur peenai kai le yeh".he opens the huge cooler to see plenty of mineral water, flavored milks, cold drinks and juices..he smirks..and asks her if she wants to have anything ..she asks for water

Then he opens up the huge picnic box..to see few plastic plates, spoons, tea bags, coffee, caned milk and some sandwiches, fruits, snacks, some canned food stuff, eggs a kettle, some cups, a frying pan and some other stools for BBQ..he smirks again .."wah Sue wah abhi tak first class girl scout hu or camp planer be!!".he smirks

She looks at him in surprise he says:" janti hu!..back home jab hum chotai tai hamari parents hum dono ko har saal summer camp baej taitay..aur Sue ko tu bohut maza atata ..likin mujh ko bilkol basnad nahi ta..kyun ki audhar internet, video games, mobile, sub kuch mana ta...likin mere sweet Sue ko esai nature mai gum hona buhut basand ta..i seriously hated it..especially ke khana tu unlogo ke hisab sai miltata ..aur mujhe acha nahi lagtata..tu mere pyari se sis mere khatir kuch kahnai ke chezay ghar se chuba tete apni bag mai sirf mere leyeh"..he says fondly..

Then he laughs and tells her that he always ended up in trouble because of his pranks when he was a young boy..and Sue was always there to cover up his mistakes and to justify him to their parents and to the teachers..sometimes she ended up being in troubles too because of him.but he also was there for her no one dared to give a tough time to his beloved sister..

She looks at him fondly..it's obvious that he loves his sister too much..and she can imagine him being a prankster..he must have been a very naughty boy giving everyone a tough time and laughing his head off on their expenses ..he looks at her..their eyes meet..she was smiling and he smiles at her..then she remembers that she never saw his photo or video as a young boy..

"Waisai tum tu lagtai hu ke tum buhot badmash tai"..she says giggling..he looks at her amused and says:"achaaa! aur tum!..tum kaisai te jab choti te Dr. Riddhima"..he then continues his voice full of humor:" wait let me guess!..let me guess!..tumhari du du pony tail tai..yeh choti nak mai mucus..ur uska upar gussa!..aur agar koye galti sai tumhai naraz karay to ek dam ka fataak Salay ko miltata" he says that and he starts to laugh..

She looks at him pretending to be angry trying to stop her self from laughing:" mucus mere naak mai!..huh! mai buhut clean te ok!..tere jaisa nahi ta..jo char char deno mai ek baar nahatata yuck!"..she laughs..he comes closer to her looking as if he was angry..and then stops and says:"arre tum ko kaisai yeh pata chala!!" then he bursts laughing..they both laugh

Then he says: "no seriously main esa nahi ta!..maan ta hu ke mai neat nahi ta!..ab tak nahi hu!..likin mai clean zaroor ta:"he says smiling now..and she says:"ok mere du pony tail tai ..mai gussa be hoti te..likin mere naak clean te" he looks fondly and says:"aur khubsurat be hai"..he winks..she stops laughing and looks at him!..

He cleans his throat and says:" acha, jab ghar wapas jaingai tu tum mujhai apni pachpan kai photo dikha na aur agar videos be hai..tu woh be dikha daina" and she says surprised how could he read her mind as she was about to suggest the same:" tum bhi"..he agrees nodding his head..they look at each other fondly..as the sun starts to goes down the horizon..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sid walks quickly to her and says grabbing her hand:"come let's have a closer look at the sun set" ..she walks with him amused by his enthusiasm..they go up the highest point of the lake bank ..both sit down and watch it while it settles down..she smiles looks at him..he was all smiles too..he looks back to her :" abhi chand nazar aye ga" she says and sighs..few minutes and the full moon is all set to take its place in the sky..

Soon the place becomes a bit dark..only the fire that Sid created throws some lights on them casting their shadows on the ground..she looks down to their shadows ..they seemed so close like they were hugging each other while they are sitting!..she sighs and looks away..the full moon reflection looks amazingly beautiful on the calm lake..he stands up:"chalo..kuch ka lay"he offers his hand to help her stand up and he pulls her up..

Holding each others hand both carefully walk down ..but she slips pulling him along with her ..they both start to laugh and he says:" maine kaha ta na you have butter feet" he winks..and he stands up and pulls her up..she walks to the picnic box..she sets the small picnic table and places both the chairs..she asks him what he wants to have while examining the food items they have left for them..he says:" surprise me" and winks..she smiles ..

She knows that unlike her..he has a big appetite..and she has noticed that he loves to eat different things at the same time..she asks him to set a fire for her so she can heat some of the canned food..so he sets a small fire and arrange it like a cooking place..she says to him:" wow I am impressed"' and he smiles nodding his head acting like a proud man pointing to him self humoring her and says:''yeh maine banaya hai , I am the man"!!..

She giggles and says teasing him:''aisai act kar rahi hu jaisa tum nai fire invent kya hai..Tom Hanks ke tara woh movie mai kya naam ta?" she wonders and he says smilingly: "Cast Away" ..he says:" tu kya mai ausai kam ho"..she shakes her head..he loves it when she teases him..

Soon both have something to eat and drink some juices..Rids watches him fondly while he eats..while she has only two pieces of the pre-made cheese sandwiches..he notices that she had stopped eating..he looks at her wiping his mouth with a tissue after taking the last bite and says:"..bas yeh!..arre yaar itna be slim hona acha nahi hai..kuch aur kalo!!..janta ho behlai tum moti te likin itna bhi nahi te.. balance karo yaar!.. behlai itna moti, ab itna batley.."he shakes his head!

She opens her mouth in shock and says:"mai aur moti!!..never!!"..he continues trying to make a serious face pointing to himself :"aree yeh tu un sai pocho ju tumai lift kartai hai..kae dino mai haat dard sai nahi heltai tai"..he massages his arms with his hands with a pain expression in his face..she feels so embarrassed!..he has just reminded her for those times he lifted her in his arms!!

She stands up feeling agitated a bit and trying to mask her embarrassment by pretending to be angry:"Aacha tu mai itni moti te!!..ke tumharay haato mai dard hota ta..tu mujhai autani ke zehmat kyun ke!!..aur khud ko dekho belkol!..belkol.." she quivers her lips!!..she wanted to say something bad about his body but couldn't because basically she likes the way he looks!..so she couldn't come up with something so fast!..then she walks away in anger..she couldnt hear him laughing softly..

He walks after her taking big steps and says: "sono na" she ignores him..now feeling that he doesn't like the way she looks!!..and it makes her start to feel a bit sad and unconfident!! ..she knows now that she cares allot about how he sees her!!..and it seems that he doesn't like the way she looks!..she says in a sad angry voice." aur kya baki hai sonai mai!! janti hu mai tumko acha nahi lagti hu"..the wordsblurt out her mouth before she could stop her self..she bites her lips in embarrassment

He manages to grab her hand feeling amazed and happy at the same time that she cares of what he thinks of her!..she stops and sighs..he holds her bare shoulders and turns her to face him she shedders from his warm hands on her bare flesh..Sid says with a soft voice:"mai mazaak kar raha ta..i was just joking yaar!!"..she looks up to him..he smiles and says with a tender voice:"tum hamisha acha lagte te..aur lagte hu!..it doesnt matter if you gain or lose weight!!..you look great and I will always like the way you look"..

She gets lost in his gaze..his words send a tingling sensation of joy through out her body .."tumhai lift karna itna assan hai.. koi baby ke tara!..waisi be when I lift you it helps build up my muscles" he says and winks..she punches him softly and giggles.and he laughs..so he likes the way she looks..she thought with a happy smile..feeling relived

Then he looks at her with intensity..the fire reflecting on her face and on her lean body..the sound of the burning woods disturbing the peace of this beautiful night..he says almost whispering:" I like your slim shoulders that fit so perfectly into my hands"..he start to stroke her shoulders softly with his hands while his thumps stroking her soft neck in a slow motion..his eyes fixed on her he continues mischievously: "and your neck, it drives me crazy"..she gulps and tries to breath normally..

Then his hands slide softly on her naked arms..stroking them in a sensational way..sending waves of pleasures through her spine!..his eyes following his own hands and her eyes looking at him with intensity ..she was trying not to move..her breath becoming heavier..he says:" aur yeh slender arms..they are just perfect".he sighs as his hands reaches her hands..he crosses his fingers against hers..holding them tightly..and she holds his hands..

Then he strokes them gently and brings them up softly so that they are between her and his chests..he looks down at her beautiful hands and says:" and these small and soft hands" he lifts them up and gently kisses them..brushing his lips so gently over them..she closes her eyes..

He stops!..looks at her amused by the way she is reacting to his touch..and by his own sudden courage to come closer to her and touch her the way he was doing..she opens her eyes and looks up to him..feeling more confident he then slowly leaves her hands..and gently grabs her waist with one hand ..swallows and says in his husky voice: "aur yeh nazok kamar"..he sighs and smiles a naughty smile and pulls her closer in a jolt!..a whisper like huge sigh comes out of her mouth:"hhhhuh"

With his other hand he gently touches the low neck line of her top..just above her chest ..so softly with his long fingers.. like he was drawing something along the semi round line of her top..she starts to tremble and then his hand moves slowly a little bit down..in a sudden move almost as a reflex her hand stops his hand covering it and holding it tight there on her neck line..before it goes further down!..he stops, he loved the way she stopped him by holding his hand..he smiles and says with naughtiness in his eyes:" aur yeh.." he stops, bites his lips and slowly looks down to her top with a naughty smile!..

Her eyes were following his gaze..and she fully gets what he meant!..he opens his mouth and says again:" yeh.."..and before he says something further she places her trembling hand on his mouth making him stop talking!..their eyes meet..she feels so taken back by the passion in his eyes ..she feels so shy that she pushes him away gently...he let go of her without any resistance..and she walks away in a hurry!

He doesn't stop her but instead he chuckles amused by her shyness!..he knew he was playing with fire now!..he knew if he had continued this way..maybe one thing would lead to another..and things would have gone too far..that he wouldn't have been able to stop him self..he didn't want to complicate things more between them!..not before he is really sure of how she feels and what she wants..and he isn't absolutely sure that at this point..if this was what she really wanted!..he thought..

As he watches her walking away..he takes several deep breathes trying to control his own emotions!!..he knew that if he didn't stop himself at this point..he would have swept her in his arms again and..he shakes his head..trying to stop the disturbing sensational thoughts..

Soon they set the sleeping bags and get ready to sleep..Rids still feeling a bit awkward from their previous encounter..it's amazing how much he affects her the way he does..by the little things that he does or says..his closeness tantalizes her senses..she wants to be in his arms..yet the thought excites her and frightens her at the same time..she wants so much to tell him how she feels about him and that she loves him..but how could she!!..after all what he has accused her of..beside he didn't tell her yet that he loves her!..she closes her eyes and breathes deeply..as the cold breeze touches her face tenderly!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lag ta hai inlogo nai sab kuch ka intizam kya hai..acha khasa camping plan kya hai hamari le yeh "..Rids says.. then she giggles..he says :" yeh saala Arman be, pata nahi kyun yeh sab kuch kar raha hai!!"..she looks at him, her smile vanishes and feels a sudden pain in her chest and says with an angry tune:'' kyun tumai lag ta hai yeh sab Arman ka idea hai?..kyun tum har baat pai Aman ka naam laitai hu?"..

She stands up feeling upset and walks away..he frowns opens his mouth in disgust!.. his eyes narrowed and stands abruptly..and walks after her..he holds her arm firmly forcing her to face him and says almost shouting his eyes full of sudden anger it was so obvious he was feeling jealous:" kyun na lo mai uska naam?..uska he yeh plan ta..kyun tumhai acha nahi lagta hai uska bare mai kuch bora sunna"he was angry his face had this painful expression..

She shrugs her arm and with her other hand pushes his hand away, looks at him almost shocked by the sudden change in his behavior towards her..why is it every time the mere mention of Arman's name set him on an outrage of anger?
..she shouts:"ha mujhai acha nahi lagta hai!..yeh sunna chahatai ho tum?."

She walks angrily toward the bushes..he follows her and holds her arm with a force now..he pulls her toward him she becomes close to him face to face..and he says screaming now on her face:" kyun?!..kyun acha nahi lagta hai?"

She opens her mouth to say something but then twitches her mouth in anger and says: "mujhai tum sai koy baat nahi karna hai..choro mujhai"..he doesnt budge..he now holds her other arm and then twist both of them so they rest to her back and pulls her closer so close that it was difficult for her to breath..and he says in a threating voice:" mujhai jawab chahe yeh Riddhima"..

His face was too close for comfort now..that she starts to feel his heavy breath on her face and neck..both were too angry and too stubborn ..both breathing heavily...she says her voice becoming weaker now:" mai nai kaha.." and she stops ..Sids eyes were full of anger but there was a hidden passion and desire that were burning equally in those deep eyes..that makes her feel lost and weak..she trembles from being so close to him..

Again he says in his threatening voice:" answer me woman!!"..and this was like a wake up call!.. she gathers her courage and tries to free her self by turning her body..and she screams now:" kyun kai yeh Sue ka idea ta!..Arman ka nahi!..usnai aur Yuvi nai bas madat ke Sue ke "

He looks at her puzzled..trying to comprehend what she was saying..he let go of her and says:"tumhai kaisai pata hai yeh sab?"..she moves away from him, bites her lips..now she has to tell him about the mobile!..and knowing him, he would get even more upset when he knows that she hid this matter from him!!..she closes her eyes and thinks for a while and then says:" who mujai Sue ka note mila ta bag mai"..he says:" kaha hai yeh note..dekhao mujhai"

She shakes her head in disbelieve her eyes get narrowed in anger and says :" itna be barosa nahi hai mujh pai..kyun mai choot bologe?..you know what Siddhant modi..i had enough! enough of this..you never trust me or trust whatever I tell you" she knows she lied about the note but yet for once she wanted him to take her word for it! ..just once believe her in what she says!..she feels so hurt and walks in anger toward the bushes!

She didn't care for the darkness..he calls her name..and tries to grab her hand but she shrugs it..Sid says:" stop it Riddhima ..kaha ja rahi ho" with choking voice yet full of anger she says:" tum ko essai kya!!.. kya sunna chahatay ho?..kab tak yeh chalia ga Sidhhant?..tum kab tak mujh pai "..and she stops now sobbing her voice full of pain..

He becomes so taken back from her pain and comes closer slowly facing her..he feels pain in his chest watching her cry he swallows hard and says his voice almost a whisper:" Riddhima!!''..he holds both of her arms..she shrugs and wants to free her self but he holds her firmly and gently says:"mujhai tum pai barosa hai Riddhima ..yeh tum kaisai kehte hu kai.."

She interrupts him and says in a painful voice:" barosa hai!!..barosa hai Siddhant es leyeh tum mujhai bar bar mere ateet kai bare mai yaad delatai hu..jab maine tum sai yeh bar bar kaha hai keh tum mere aaj aur kaal hu tu phir kyun?. She stops and closes her eyes in pain and continues:" mai natak nahi karte hu siddhnat mai..natak nahi."she stops her voice was choking..and she sobs..

He says:''ssshhh..please mat raw"..and he pulls her closer embracing her in his arms.."mujhai tum pai barosa hai..i trust you damn it!..please stop crying!" he whispers above her head..she holds on to him tightly!..he rocks her in his arms like a little girl..stroking her soft hair and patting her back...till she stops crying..now he knows how much he hurt her!..every time he doubts whatever she says or does for him..and his accusations breaks her heart !!he feels so ashamed and so guilty!!

He gently pushes her away and then holds her face in his hands brushing her tears away with his fingers..he smiles a sad smile and says:"I am so sorry Riddhima!..please mujhai maaf kardo!!..mera yeh matlab nahi ta..woh mai yeh jana chahatata keh aur kya leka hai aus note mai..matlab kab woh log hum dono ko lenay keh ley yeh aye gay"

He said sorry..but he didn't mean it for this incident alone..he was sorry for all the times that he doubted her intentions and accused her for putting an act..and caused her so much pain!

She looks up to him with tearful eyes..not believing what she has just heard!..his face had this painful expression..he continues repeating the same thing again:''I am so sorry Riddhima..please mujhai maaf kardo"..Sid has realized his mistake for doubting her..for thinking that she still wants to be with Arman when its so obvious that she wants only to be with him and him alone!!

Rids feels bad to see him in pain..she nods her head..and says with a sad smile:"it's ok Sid"..he comes closer to her holds her face then leans forward and kisses her forehead tednderly..she gets taken back form the kiss..feeling his warm lips on her cold forehead sends a warm sensation through out her being!..she sighs..he smiles his eyes looking sad..she smiles back..he moves back and says:"we better sleep now"..he walks away and tells her that he needs to gather some more woods for the fire first..so it would last most of the night!

The fresh air does wonders to tensed nerves!..it relaxes and soothes them!..soon she was feeling so relaxed..she yawns feeling sleepy..Sid, who was feeding the fire..looks at her and says jokingly:" tumai neend araha hai ya mere company itna boring hai?" then he winks..she feels embarrassed and says:"nahi woh mujhai neend"..he interrupts smilingly:" arre yaar mai mazaak kar raha ta..har baat ko itna be seriously mat lao"..she smiles..

Rids says:"Yeh sleeping bag kuch ziada baray hai"..she says curiously examining one of them..Sid says with a naughty smile!:"kyun kai yeh two-person sleeping bag hai..ek couple sao sak tai hai iss mai aram sai!" she looks at him and then looks down feeling shy..his smile becomes bigger when he notices her shyness and tells her that sometimes even a single person likes to use a double sleeping bag because they are more spacious and more comfortable then single ones!…

Thank God they have left them two of these sleeping bags!..it would have been awkward if they had to share it!!..she thought biting her lips nervously.."Yaha extra quilt be hai ..agar raat ku ziada tand hui"..Rids says trying to change the subject and examining the items..he nods still looking at her sheepishly!

"Agar chaho tao tum tent ke andhar sau sak te hu..mujhai bahar kolay hawa mai saona buhut acha lag ta hai" Sid says..she nods..she would feel safer inside the tent..she was feeling sleepy although it was too early!..Sid places her bag inside the tent.."waisai be andhar ziada warm hoga tere leyeh"..he says..he knows how she feels cold so easily!..she looks at him amazed how well he knows her..

After an hour..Rids laying inside the sleeping bag feeling all cozy and warm..she was amazed of how comfortable it was!..suddenly she hears a strange sound..she tries to listen more carefully trying to figure out what it..and then she hears it again and it sounded that it was almost near the tent..she feels scared, sits quickly.she tilts her head outside the tent and peeps!..Sid was laying next to her tent inside the sleeping bag..his eyes shut..he seemed so relaxed..she calls Sid's name whispering ..but he sighs deeply and doesn't budge!..she calls his name again..almost shouting now he says without opening his eyes in a sleepy voice:" kya hua?"

"woh maine kuch awazi soni"..she says..he tells her to go back to sleep and not to worry..and that this is wilderness so she is bound to hear voices of some kinds of animal moving around!!..on hearing that, she becomes more scared and says in almost a scream:" kya janwars hai yaha?!"..he now becoming irritated for she was spoiling his sleep,without opening his eyes he says:" Ridhhima kuch nahi hai yaha!..please jao aur sojao"..

"Kuch nahi hai!.. lekin abhi tum nai kaha kai koi janwar ka sound hoga!"..she says in a scared voice and comes out of the tent looking around the place in fear!!..and sits next to his head..at last he opens his eyes in says :" uff!! acha khasa neend araha ta" he says in an irritated voice ...he curls up sitting moving the other half of the sleeping bag!!..looking at her angrily with his sleepy eyes..but as soon as he sees the fear in her eyes he mellows down and smiles he reaches out and holds her hand gently

"Dekho yaha janwar hogi!..lekin darni keh koy baat nahi hai..koi rabbit ya mole hoga!..shair yah balo tore hogai na!!"as soon as he says that they both hear loud strange sounds!..to which Rids startle!..almost jumping on Sid!..he slowly stands up..she holds his hand in fear..he looks at her pats on her hand and says:"relax! tum baito yaha, mai dekh kar aata hu"

Holding a torch Sid wanted to move towards the sound..Rids quickly stands up and says in a panicked voice holding his hand again:"mujhai chor kar mat jao!"..he smiles holds her hand tightly:"acha tum mere saat ao..aur khud dekh lao kuch nahi hai"

As they move towards the sound..it becomes stronger..now feeling a bit worried himself..Sid pulls Rids behind a tree to hide!..because as the sounds came closer it was clear that they were sounds of foot steps!..and they are coming towards their direction!..what if they are some kind of gangsters!..he thought looking worriedly at Rids!!..

She whispers almost panicking:"OMG!..hum kya karegay agar koi balo or shair hai!"..he puts his hand on her lips pulling her closer to him she startles..he says:"ssshh..maine kaha sheer aur balo yah nahi hotai hai..hum Mumbai kai aas paas hai..sounth India mai nahi hai!!..kabhi national geography ka channel dekha karo yaar!..aur waisai be shair aur balo johtai nahi pehndai hai!!"..she looks at him puzzled..so he tells her that in her panic mode she didn't notice that these were the sounds of foot steps and people talking!!..

Goons are more dangerous then a lion or a bear!!..and it must have been the fire that guided them towards their camp!..Sid thought, getting more worried as the sounds were getting closer..he was worried more for Rids safety then his own..he shuts off the torch, grabs a log of hard wood and asks her to climb up the tree and hide..he helps her climb..and then tells her not to interfere no matter what..and asks her to run away if anything happens to him..

With fear and tears in her eyes she says:"nahi jo be hu!..mai tumharai saat raho ge".. panicked from what he has just said, she tries to climb down the tree!..how could she live if anything happens to him!!..she thought..he stops her and tells her in an angry voice but still whispering, that she should try to understand that they don't know what kind of people they will be dealing with!..they might be rapists or murderers!..he tells her, he doesn't want anything bad happens to her, he asks her to promise him that she won't come down unless he asks her, and that she should run away when she has a chance if anything bad happens to him!

Tears falling down her cheeks, she shakes her head in disagreement:"nahi"..he climbs a bit, reaches out and holds her both hands pressing them:"wada karo mujhai Riddhma..tujhai mere kasam"..she shakes her head sobbing and says:" nahi mai tere saat rahoge, agar tumahi kuch hua, tu mai kaisai je longe!"..Sid gets taken back from the words that were coming direct from her heart..he smiles a sad smile he feels a lump in his throat and swallows hard, gets very emotional and says wiping her tears away:"pehle tum mujhai promise karo..and I promise kai mujhai kuch nahi hoga..mai hamesha tumhare saat raho ga"..he tells her reassuring her..she looks down at him with tearful eyes and says:"promise" he nods, and says touching her face:"promise"

The voices were coming closer..Sid quickly moves from the tree that Rids was hiding in to another..he does that on purpose so she doesn't witness any bad things happing to him!..soon Rids looses his sight!!..Rids tries to breath normally and prays silently for Sid's safety!..

As the voices come much closer..Sid hides behind the tree, holds the log up and gets prepared to attack the intruders!..he can see that they were using a torch..so it was easier for him to locate them..as they come near his tree he jumps out in a surprising maneuver and tries to knock them down with the hard wood log!..and to his surprise he hear two screams!..one of a female!!..and in an unexpected way he screams too!!..   

the link for the sequel

SR - I feel YouEdited by ka7eela - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS.Kaheela Rocksss!!!
I liked The water part & Siddhima enjoying in that water & playing with each other.
Iss Armaan ne pehli baar kuch accha kaam kiya.
Well As usual,Hats-off.👏👏👏
OMG Kaheela,

I was just starting to study for my finals but, yet I couldn't resist the temptation to read your one shots! They are always always awesome!! Soooooo romantic. Wow I can just imagine the stunning scene in my head. This scene is tooooooo good. *blushing* I loved it. Keep writing more, your just awesome!
                                                                                 Muahhhhhhhh
                                                                  Okay gotta go now.
                                                                                                       Luv, Buzzy
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Nice OS.Kaheela Rocksss!!!

I liked The water part & Siddhima enjoying in that water & playing with each other.

Iss Armaan ne pehli baar kuch accha kaam kiya.

Well As usual,Hats-off.👏👏👏

thanks allot 😳..glad you enjoyed reading it 😊
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

OMG Kaheela,

I was just starting to study for my finals but, yetI couldn't resist the temptation to read your one shots! They are always always awesome!! Soooooo romantic. Wow I can just imagine the stunning scene in my head. This scene is tooooooo good. *blushing* I loved it. Keep writing more, your just awesome!

Muahhhhhhhh

Okay gotta go now.

Luv, Buzzy

thanks you so much dear for taking time to read this😳..i am glad you liked it😃 ..bestest of luck in your exams🤗...inshaAllah you do well!

Originally posted by: ka7eela

thanks you so much dear for taking time to read this😳..i am glad you liked it😃 ..bestest of luck in your exams🤗...inshaAllah you do well!

Thankx sweetie. If I can just stop my addiction of this forum.......lol. But, thanks its really boring and not fun at all studying for finals. 😕 My mind just keeps wandering off....I need to be strict with myself and get back on track.
ka7eela thumbnail
Thankx sweetie. If I can just stop my addiction of this forum.......lol. But, thanks its really boring and not fun at all studying for finals. 😕My mind just keeps wandering off....I need to bestrict with myselfand get back on track.

hehehe..i go through the same thing during my exams!..its ok ..just be focused and concentrate during your studying hours!..otherwise have some breaks and enjoy other stuffs too!Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This is such............. fun-filled yet SUPERB classic and romantic☺️ OS..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PLZ write more more more.. Ridz and her eternal nautankii 🤣 Damn I LOVE her 🤣

Love u Ka7eela.. U understand Ridz n Sid better than the CVs..
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This is such............. fun-filled yet SUPERB classic and romantic☺️ OS..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PLZ write more more more.. Ridz and her eternal nautankii 🤣 Damn I LOVE her 🤣

Love u Ka7eela.. U understand Ridz n Sid better than the CVs..

sweet Guddi thanks allot yaar🤗..i will try update tonight!..i am so glad you liked it😳..love ya too 🤗
Really enjoyed reading it- thankyou!😊