Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so romantic OS yaar
plz PM me next time
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome OS!

I really want to know who is in the woods with them - I am thinking its Sue but who knows!

Cont soon!
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
asa usual yaar amazing work, i loved every bit of it 😊 xx
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ mabel..thank you for liking my on shots sweets🤗 ..and nope the intruders are not Sue and Arman or Yuvi😆

@ JATINTHAKAR..awww!..you are so sweet..thanks allot🤗..and i really enjoy reading your one shots too..they are amazing 😳

@ divi4u..thank you so much🤗 ..sure i will pm you 😊

@ nikita_88..thank you so much for appreciating it yaar🤗 ..and nope it's not Sue!😉

@TazzyA..thanks allot sweets for loving it..🤗
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Yippeee Kaheela is back with her one-shots! 🥳How I missed them.

First of all, your latest one-shot was very romantic and suspense. You should've seen my eyes I was like glued to my computer screen reading each word thinking about what would happen next. You are a very brilliant writer and storyteller..........👏👏👏👏 In fact, way better than some of the bollywood directors and Indian television shows that we have.
I mean you make one wonder what's going to happen next.
The dialougues were wonderfully used and it was exactly what Sid and Riddhima would say in a situation like this.

Since, CVs been copying so many of your ideas. Hope they copy this one too. 😳
                                                                                      ~Payal
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!! great update!!! missed ur writing..
love SR!!! are the people sue wid sum1 else.... hope they dont bring enough sleeping bags n ridz has to share hers wid sid.....hehe

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Yippeee Kaheela is back with her one-shots! 🥳How I missed them.

First of all, your latest one-shot was very romantic and suspense. You should've seen my eyes I was like glued to my computer screen reading each word thinking about what would happen next. You are a very brilliant writer and storyteller..........👏In fact, way better than some of the bollywood directors and Indian television shows that we have.

I mean you make one wonder what's going to happen next.

The dialougues were wonderfully used and it was exactly what Sid and Riddhima would say in a situation like this.

Since, CVs been copying so many of your ideas. Hope they copy this one too. 😳

~Payal

payal 🤗 awww i am so happy you love my one shots!!..it means allot to me🤗...bass itna phi ziada tareef mat karo yaar😳..*feeling extremely embarrassed*😳😆..you are such a sweet heart!..thank you so much!!..its because of support of you guys..i keep on writing! 🤗
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: yokosona

wow!! great update!!! missed ur writing..
love SR!!! are the people sue wid sum1 else.... hope they dont bring enough sleeping bags n ridz has to share hers wid sid.....hehe

thanks allot yaar🤗and nope they are not Sue nor anyone we know😉..i just finished writing the sequel..so soon the mystery unfolds!😉