and fate brought us together! NEW THREAD

funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys!!!
i m back cant stay without you guys..heheh... well i know most of you read my OS and liked it too therefore my boring mind again came up with an idea and i have started to pen it down but guys" seriously i need you support in this writing an ff is a big task!!! and i m not an experienced person in it...BTW this is not an OS but this is not a long FF too...i may consist of only 2 to 3 parts and that too a shorts updates.
i know i m being very mean but really guys i m new to this writing world and therefore i don't want you all to expect anything from me if i liked the concept myself and i thought to drag it i vl!!! that a promise soo please give me your support in this.
and also if this idea matches with someone else idea soo i m really sorry for that and mods can close this FF.

my other two OS:

just a phone call away

Perfect picture

"AND FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER"

PROLOGUE:

They both stood watching the little baby sleeping outside their main door. looking at each other and the baby they argued with their minds as it was telling them not to bring the strange baby inside the house.

Looking at each other, she nodded her husband as he sat near the baby carrier and checked the sleeping baby.

"she has fever" he said as she quickly sat next to him picking the baby in her arms she saw her husband moving forward to pick a small bag which was kept next to the baby for awhile now.

"I don't think it safe to leave her here lets move inside." She ordered her husband as he took hold of that pink Dora bag and the carrier.

Keeping the little doll on her lap she started to hum a lullaby as the sleeping baby dug her face into her stomach "who child could she be? And who left this angel on our door atul?" anjali asked her husband

"I don't know anjie it's quite strange I mean who leave their baby on some strangers door step?" he moved towards the baby keeping his hand on her forehead "god she is getting hot by seconds her fever is rising!!"

"I can feel that too please check what we got in that bag." Moving her hand lovingly on the little girl she saw her stirring and moving her lips. A smile suddenly formed on anjali lips as she saw the baby moving her lips like she was eating something "I wish we had our own baby too" she sighed

Hearing her Atul hand almost stopped as he saw the baby sleeping in his wife lap "we will honey' doctor told us na that there is no complication but your body cant survive a sudden change and you know after the miscarriage we almost lot you too with the baby so lets be slow this time"

"yup I know that and I understand that too but look at this baby how she is sleeping here in my lap as if she has a relation with me"

"Hmmm'I can see that sweetie now can I please check this bag?"

"Sure sure why not you check that bag until then I look at this angel in my lap which is dropped by
god know whom!!"

Atul sat next to anjali looking at the bag to find some clue that to whom this child belongs. Looking at the little clothes and diapers in his hands he thought he could found nothing but then an envelop can into his hand

TO THE MALIK FAMILY!!

I know you all must be amazed to see this little baby out side your house, but I had no choice left but to leave my baby with you people. I have heard a lot about your family and knowing that the people of this family are good heart-ed and kind to others made me dropped my baby on your door step. Ariha that's her name, is only one year old, I have feed her before dropping her at your place but please provide her with warm milk and take care of her.

I really don't know what I m going to do without her, but I know one thing that I cant provide my baby girl with the things a child needed, I have kept my photo in this envelope please show that to Ariha when she gets old, I want her to know me.

Please take care of my baby and do keep her as your family member.

I would be thankful to you all.

Regards,

Ridhimma!!

okay guy here is the prologue or the intro what ever you say do tell me how is it!!
i m really nervous about it.
and guys i'll send the PMS to only those who are in my buddy list and those who needs pm please send me buddy request soo you all can get the PMS too
.thank you maha and habzziii!!! love you-both
❤️
for forcing me to write an ff... if this ff turns out to be good its dedicated to you guys...heheheh. comment are really necessary friends!!
love you all.
maleeha. 😃 😃

p.s: it wont be surprising if i change the name of this ff, i m really confused with the name too 😆

colour:FF0000
colour:000033
colour:003399

Edited by funkybratz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
omg only 2-3
parts
it should be 100 parts
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

omg only 2-3
parts
it should be 100 parts

lolzzz!!!! i vl try yarr lekin i m new to these thing cant promise but surely will see to it.
i m happy you liked it 😊
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 prologue
loved it
plzzz make it longer than 2-3 parts
cont soon
n thx for pm
luv dhruvika
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvikaluvsKSG

gr8 prologue

loved it

plzzz make it longer than 2-3 parts

cont soon

n thx for pm

luv dhruvika

dhruvika!!!where are you?
thanks for liking it.
i told you all if i like i would increase it.
btw till now i have this much for you all!!
love maleeha. 😊
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
man maleeha loved it sweetheart. do count me in and WHY 2-3 PARTS. don't make me angry gal, cuz it should a longggggggggg ff. man totally loved it. mallu plzzzzz make it a long one. pllzzzzzzzz
love
sani jaani
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sani_Rani

man maleeha loved it sweetheart. do count me in and WHY 2-3 PARTS. don't make me angry gal, cuz it should a longggggggggg ff. man totally loved it. mallu plzzzzz make it a long one. pllzzzzzzzz

love

sani jaani

sani jani gosh tum books mein ghum tou nahi hogayi!!!
well thanks for liking it hun
but i cant promise about it parts...heheheh...
and me making you angry never yarr. 😃
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: funkybratz

sani jani gosh tum books mein ghum tou nahi hogayi!!!
well thanks for liking it hun
but i cant promise about it parts...heheheh...
and me making you angry never yarr. 😃

plz agar ho sake then do make it longgggg warna meri straw meri paas hi hai. muahaha and bbz agar gussa dilaya then ma morcha gang will attack ur ff and spam ur thread until we finish it. trust me we have got lot of things of talk about, so spam karne mein zyaada problem nahi hogi😆
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sani_Rani

plz agar ho sake then do make it longgggg warna meri straw meri paas hi hai. muahaha and bbz agar gussa dilaya then ma morcha gang will attack ur ff and spam ur thread until we finish it. trust me we have got lot of things of talk about, so spam karne mein zyaada problem nahi hogi😆

noway!! you arent going to do that with me or apna straw apnay paas rakh mera khoon mat chusnay aa yaar...waisay bhi thora sa hi hai!!! hahaha!!! morcha gang i love that gang you know lekin meri thread mein mat lana unko yarr. and yup agar hosaka tou i'll make it longggggggggg promise. 😳