Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Sani_Rani

@mallu- bbz agar yeh kamine mere ff par habz ke chunnu munnu paida karwa sakte hai. to am sure tere ff par bhi kuch dhundh hi lenge. abhi to mere bacche bhi baaki haiπŸ˜† and am still on a hubby hunt, so jaan topics ki fikar mat kar, cuz we are the most experienced people in discussing the most absurd topics without any sharamsπŸ˜† we are paidaishi besharam🀣

regards
morcha gang member of ur ff
sexy churelπŸ˜†

hey sani babz.... dats absolutely true... hope our dear mallu gets the msg dat v can pick up any damn topic and create a mahabharat over it....🀣🀣
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow thts an interesting concept.. liked it.. do continue soon.. eagerly waiting for the updates..
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

hey sani babz.... dats absolutely true... hope our dear mallu gets the msg dat v can pick up any damn topic and create a mahabharat over it....🀣🀣

hahahahah!!!! sani tu apni hubby hunt or bachay apnay pass rakh. meri ff par tum logoun ko kuch nahi milnay wala πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰, or fikar and me never yaar tujhay lagta hai k mein fikar karnay valoun mein say houn???? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. and in that besharam case well u see i m a besharam too can openly discuss anyyyyyythinnnnnggggg πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ sub besharam hain yahan par yaar!! and what this "morcha gang member of ur ff" meri ff ko gang say dour rakh mujhay tum logoun k haathoun say marna nahi hai itni jaldi yaar 😳 😳
@ vini: vini sweetie tum tou meri side par raho yaar!! πŸ˜•....you are supporting sani jani hayyE!!!! i m happy that even u r besharam meri sari dostain meri tarha he hain yaar!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
funkybratz thumbnail
ok guys here is the part...thank you all for Commenting and clicking the like button you all made my day!!! habzzi, sani jani and vinz here is the part and now no morcha gang...heheheπŸ˜†...love you all guys❀️ after reading your comment i felt that you all will support meπŸ˜ƒ.DO READ AND COMMENT

"Leave me rahul!!!" "Or I'll kill you!" muskaan shouted again this was the limit they both can't do this again with her! When ever she come late into their bedroom both the boys threw chilled water on her as her punishment but now this was the limit with the chilled water they even threw ice cubes on her and she knew whose plan it was.

"Awww baby!!! I can leave you but you see there is a problem!" rahul said looking at his wife who was now struggling in his arm to get rid of his hold.

"WHAT PROBLEM?? THERE ARE ONLY TWO PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE ONE YOU AND OTHER YOUR OVER SMART SON" looking at her son who was now laughing at his mum situation she shouted "CHOR MUJHAY RAHUL!!!!!!"

"Look baby if I leave you, you are going to kill me, then our little handsome son and when you will see that we both died you will kill yourself and I don't want that" "plus don't you like staying in my arm?" with a cheeky grin he said tightening his hold on her waist as she blushed in a shade of deep red.

"Dad see mum is getting red I guess it hot in here." The six year old child almost shouted at his dad as he saw his mum changing her color.

"RAHUL!!! I told you not to listen this song when he is near look he caught those words kharab kardia hai tumnay or atul nay isko" "and you DAD'S-RIGHT-HAND ROHAN I don't want to listen these kind of sentences from your mouth got that. Plus why aren't you on your bed? DON'T YOU WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW?" muskaan shouted looking at his son and then his husband who have left his hold when he heard his son saying "it hot in here" and right now who was laughing like a mad person.

"STOP LAUGHING RAHUL!! I m going to change and I don't want anything wrong again! GOT THAT YOU BOTH!"

"Mum stop shouting my ears are paining now" rohan again said and ended up receiving a smack on his butts.

"DON'T! DON'T!! DON'T!!! TALK TO ME LIKE THAT OTHERWISE I'LL TELL ANJIE NOT TO BRING ICE CREAMS AND CHOCOLATES FOR YOU!" she saw her son almost in tear but she have to do this he was getting out of hands and she didn't want that. every one at home takes him as a prince, every demand of his was fulfilled before time and this thing was destroying him plus his behavior with her was also getting rude everyday , she didn't minded that but she wanted him to respect every one even the maids of this house!

Coming back from the washroom and wearing a t-shirt saying
"I WANT TO BE A PROUD MUM" she saw rahul and rohan in the bed. Silently she made her way toward them when rahul opened his eyes.

"He is sleeping now don't say anything to disturb him" he saw her getting into the bed and covering herself with the duvet. "You shouldn't have smacked him he is just a baby muskaan."

"Rahul he is getting out of hands and I don't want that it necessary that we look after each and every thing he do or say and did you saw how he said that it was rude it hurts me too but one of us have to be a little strict on him" "he gets everything he want but that doesn't mean he behave like this"

"I guess you are right he is getting out of hands" "but you ha'" rahul couldn't complete the sentence as the door was knocked by someone.

"I'll see you don't have to get up" muskaan told getting up from the bed and moving towards the
door.

"Yes?"

"Maam anjali madam has called you and rahul sir downstairs she says it's really important" the maid said and turned around to resume her duty.

"Rahul anjie neechay bola rahi hai chal pata nahi kiya hua hai" getting tensed she almost dragged her sleeping husband downstairs.

"Anjie she was the one I saw her myself." Looking at anjali who was now staring at the photo and holding the baby hand he said.

"are you sure I mean look it like around two year you have forgotten how she looked?" she didn't know why but looking at atul she knew he was telling the truth but' it can be possible that he had forgotten that girl.

"anjie I swear she is the one I saw her getting out of that room" "I told you right that bhai forgot his files there and he was going to bring them but I stopped him saying that I can go and find them for him, she is the one yar."

Anjali looked at the baby who was now covered with chilled wet strips as the fever had stopped rising and was decreasing slowly.

"maam milk" the maid handled her a warm bottle of milk thanks to Ridhimma who had stuffed every single thing in that Dora bag otherwise they would have been finding thing for baby at this time of night.

"Are you really sure atul?" I mean it soo strange that she left her baby here with us.

"come on anjie she doesn't know us' according to her she left the baby on some stranger's doorstep, whom she don't know at all she only knows our sir name that is malik"

"Hmmm I guess you are right but are you sure she is really the one you saw leaving the room."

"Like hell anjie!!! She is the one let rahul and muskaan come down then we can sort it out" he said taking the chilled strip and keeping it on baby's head.

"Hey guy what's going on????" muskaan came downstairs with rahul next to him when she saw a baby "A BABY" anjie laps.

"BABY!!!" Muskaan almost gasped taking out her breathe which was stopped after seeing anjie.

"What the hell is going on?" "I didn't knew you both were that eager for a child" "itni jaldi itni bari bachi!!!" rahul shouted at which atul chuckled and anjie made a weird face while muskaan tried to understand the whole situation.

"Now can any one tell me what going on here?" muskaan asked sitting next to anjie and looking at the baby. "God she looks like bhai."

Here little statement shook everyone badly as she just saw their faces which had turned pale. And atul with an I-KNEW IT-ALREADY face.

"Ok anjie tell us what going on?" muskaan asked trying to change the color of their faces.

"Huh' we found this baby at our doorstep someone called Ridhimma left her here, she is the mother of this angel and she gave us this bag with her things and she wants us to take care of her child because she can't afford her." Anjali said in a rush.

"What a mother!! can't afford her own child that's pathetic." Rahul said totally disgust with the information he got.

"Hmmm'I guess we cant blame her also rahul you see we don't know her at all and this baby is our responsibility we have to take care of her as this Ridhimma girl requested." taking the baby in his own lap as she opened her eyes to register these new face which had suddenly from nowhere appeared in her life.

"She is beautiful "ARIHA MALIK" anjali said. "She is staying with us I don't care I'll protect her and she is getting malik's name"

"But don't we know anything about this Ridhimma?"

"Muskaan she sends us this letter saying to take care of her baby and a picture of her's asking us to show it to her baby when she gets old."Atul forward that letter to muskaan as she read it carefully and looked at the picture.

"And on of the best thing is that atul saw this girl leaving the hotel room around two year ago" anjali added.

"Rahul I told you remember that I saw a girl leaving the hotel room when I went to get SMITH'S CONTRACT FILE you remember right?"

"yeah he told me that he saw a girl leaving the room and he went behind her but the meeting was just after a minute and he had no choice but to leave that girl and to get the file."

"Guys where Ridhimma is then?" muskaan questioned suddenly leaving every one to think.

"Yes where she is according to the letter this baby is important to here now where she is?"Atul asked.

"I guess she is not safe look both of you atul and rahul you both have her picture go and find her I mean how can a baby live without her mother we have to find her for Ariha at least and then we'll see what she was doing in that hotel room" anjali ordered as she saw both the men nodding their head and getting up.

"Okay I'll get the keys atul you go stand next to the car and wait." Rahul got up quickly running towards the key holder getting the keys and within a while anjali and muskaan heard a car leaving their house in a hurry.

"I hope they get her? Between I really feel this little angel looks like bhai." Muskaan said as anjali nodded

"Yup she has that dimples too!! Lets find Ridhimma and then let see what is going on actually bhai is acting totally strange always into work. Look it 11 53 and he didn't came home till now. We have to solve these two puzzles together and after looking at this baby I guess it not two but it's a one big puzzle."

Well i find this part quite boring but then i have to show their reaction also... rahul atul and this bhai (whoever it is) are all brothers.😊. i don't know how you guys found this part? but i hope after your comments i'll get to know that too.
hmmm...next part:i hope rahul and atul finds ridhimma and plus i m thinking to reveal that bhai too.πŸ˜†. as per your all request i vl try to increase the amount of parts but cant promise.
BTW...i m sorry to those whom comments i didn't replied i m sorry guys but you see i clicked like button and next time i vl reply to you all.
P.S: i m sending PMS to you all who are in my buddy list and anyone who wants pm has to drop a request on my friend list.πŸ˜ƒ
love you all guy
do read and comment(that too much important for me even when you found this part boring)πŸ˜‰
maleeha!!😊
Edited by funkybratz - 13 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Edited*

Hey Maleeha  πŸ€—

Sorry yaar...cudnt update the comment before...
this part was really nice.. luv the way u hav written it... its definitely artistic...πŸ˜›

Luvd the character of Muskaan ... πŸ˜†...such a chatterbox she is... lol.....πŸ˜†

cnt soon.. thanx 4 d pm...

Luv
Vini
Edited by coolvini4u - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah dear its really awesome one superb so touching one Ridhima left her baby at Mallik house but where is Armaan & why she left her it sound so interesting plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

heheheh sowwieeee.......for the late coomnet lekin ab tujhe to pata hain na....i m the reserved queeen but tu phir bhi lucky hain mene yaha sirf 1 hi din tuk reserve chora baaqi sab mein to kabhi kabhi ek hafta ho jata hain hehehehe

chalo ab coming to the part
i reallly loved it ...it was really nice ur really an amazing writer so keep it up n dont underestimate ur self coz ur trully good
u trust me na???so trsut ma words ok

i loved rahul muskaaan nokh jokh hehe i alwayz love it coz i love them tehy r reeally sweet hehehe  i couldnt stop laughing whn muskaan was screaming u know typical muskaaan

n i got a bit confused whn tehy were talking baut the gul whu passed form the corrider abut 2 3 years back i was like did i missed something wht r tehy talking i read two three times but samjh nai aya thn i m like ghaddee age to phar so i reead more n phir samjha me aya ke whts happening.....
u knwoww i would like to clap for u .....
coz tht part was really amazing...it looked real....
i mean agar koi dusra hota to they would have directly explained whts happening but u didnt do tht ....
u strted form the middle like AR were talking to each other n rahul suddenly came n v readers came ( lolz) soo this is the converstion v here n v get confused n thts where armaan explain
samjhi wht i m trying to say hope u did heheheh

n abut the dimple baby ..n bahi ..hehehehehe haaiii i know whu it  is lolzz...
soo ab jaldi uske bhai ko lav orr ye ek big problem ko solve karo as i really want to know

n plzz update the part sooon mein tujhe pyar se abhi keh rahi hun ......kyu ke agar nahi kiya to i will bring my gang
heheheh
love u maleee
muahh
Edited by princess52 - 14 years ago
princess52 thumbnail

lol nattu...  toh kabse sheela ki FF ke peeche padi h... πŸ˜†
waise, spamming k liye apne pass kitne ache ache topic h na...
Agar zaroorat padi toh ho sakta h maleeha ka number sabse pehle aa jaaye....πŸ˜†
to ab mein kya karu wo update hi nahi karti kab se i m waiting for her to update

lolzz iknow kitne logo ki shaadi bhi to karwani hain to ....chal teri shaadi sheel ke ff mein nahi to yaha hi sahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
princess52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funkybratz

sani, habz , vini kaisay dost ho yar abhi say morcahy ki planning...
itna mat saatao k mera chain cheen jaye.
hahaha...or vini tum bhi !!! in ki team mein ho yarr aisa tou mat karo meri side par kon hai???
well let me see what topics you have got to chat on! lekin i hope i vl not give yo people any chance to discuss them here!!! hahahah...yeh adaa mera hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hahahaha tum tention mut lo
hamare pas bohat saare topics hain or bohat saara time bhi to hum to yahi pe hi ajayenge ab se ye hamara adda bhi ho gaya
n lolzzz ab hum morcha gang waale hai to dhamki to mili hi gi na
n fikar mut kar ye ti kuch nahi mein apne baaki sab ko bhi msg kar deti hun ke yaha oe ajai...hahahaha
princess52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

hehe...abhi toh sirf planning kar rahe h ... hum morcha kar bhi sakte hain ...πŸ˜†... u want to know our topics na ...toh woh khwahish bhi poori ho jaayegi jab hum ye FF spam karna shuru kar denge....lol...πŸ˜†... we dnt need chances ... we jst grab dem... 😈.....
fir pata chal jaayega ye kiska adaa h......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vini tu to kaafi husyaar nikli re
wese sangat ka asar obv mere saath reh reh kar sab husyaaar ho gaye hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
by the maleee ....vinzi is rite we dont need chances v just grab them
like we r doing rite now
soch lo jub tum part time per de rahi hon hum tub bhi shuru ho gaye hain to jab tum nahi karogi
to tera kya hoga re?