Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I AM FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay well technically not free.. but almost free! πŸ˜ƒ I have only English left.. πŸ₯± and I have a five day gap for it.. So I'm back to my old routine! πŸ˜ƒ Plus, I had Zoology today and it went just suuuperb so I'm very hyper today! πŸ˜†

Firstly, can anyone suggest me some new good songs that I have missed out on? I have heard Ranjha Ranjha from Raavan and I REALLY like it! Other than that, please suggest me good songs..

Secondly, Anu, are you still watching YPNHK? Last episode I saw was when Abeer's dad humiliates Leher.. and the article says that they are all gearing up for Omi-Leher's wedding.. I know that won't happen.. but I dont look forward to it! :S

I am updated with Sasural Genda Phool and LTL pretty much because my mom watches it regularly.. Oh and Indian Idol.. I love that show and Salim and Sunidhi are great judges too better than Anu Malik who is so full of himself.. I have to catch up on the Piano round epi.. other than that.. I have to catch up on all the other shows.. ZND, Rishta.com, MW! Oh and did the story proceed a bit in Seven? I mean I dont really want to waste my time catching up on the same thaki hui si storyline! πŸ˜† And I've been watching T20 WC regularly as well

@ GG - LOL, No need to be sorry.. I never really mentioned my birthday or zodiac sign here.. I'm a Leo!

And I just came to know, that my cousin has been using my twitter account all this time.. and been tweeting all the people there.. :| Wow! :|

And I think my toe's bone is broken.. I'll go for an X-ray today as well.. :P Have been postponing it because of exams..

And I dont know who Fivr is.. But I will once I read the previous pages! LOL]

And since I've been blabbing non stop here.. I'll stop now.. and go read the previous pages of CC :P And catch up on MW! :DEdited by nimrah - 14 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubble_trouble

@Fivr: True. Valid point!

Oh woww! That's awesome! We have three water signs in this CC. Lady M is a Pisces, Anu is a Cancer, and Sarah is a Scorpio.

Mash is a Libra, Kavya is a Leo, Zainu is a Gemini, Sonia is a Sagittarius, and Mels is an Aries. I think I'm the only Earth sign (Taurus).

*runs away* I'm going to get weird looks now, but sorry I tend to remember things.

I can't remember Nimrah's birthday. Sorry Nimrah :(

LOLL...No one's giving you weird looks GG...We know you keep a list bordered with litte hearts with all our names, DOBs, Star signs, our likes and dislikes under your pillow..πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now EVERYONE is FREEE except me πŸ˜” 😭 😭
😭
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NIMMNIMMMNIMMMMRAHHHH πŸ€—πŸ€— *runs to give a squishy hug* hehehe

Oho exams almost done.... AHAA *dancey dancey*
Gooood to see you.. ab kuch dair ki tou break hai na...

You still folllow YPNHK? I just saw a tiny bit after ages... woh Leher ka chacha he was all bisti karring Abeer ki bheek mango Mohallay walo say and whatnot

GG πŸ€—πŸ€— WOWW *super impressed muh* you got SOMEEE memory... I m soo impressed yaar.....

LOL Oh Fivr you are cutee yaar
πŸ€—.... And *woohoo* you like(d) Prem Heer?? aaah no wonder you kind of remind me of meπŸ˜† Oho intro tou huwa nahi *slaps forehead*.... I am Zainab *waves*

Mash Mash Mash
πŸ€—LOL She is soft on u too... and infact her pyaara bhara taanas are what I love.... I mean darti hoon un say.. I get sharminda and want to hide my muh somewhere and all.... But still as she said the more the taanas the more it means she cares...

AND :O leh I just realized AP no ghussa on me.. u no love me any moreeeeeeeee *puppy dog muh*
*Dil kay armaan ansooo may beh gaye plays in the bg*

@Kavya: Heyyy larkiiiii long time kahan ho kaisi ho..

@AP
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.... Ab tou sorry for ghayabing kehtay huwey bhi sharmindagi hoti hai..... *hides muh*

And
I loveeeeeeeeee the song u chose ... hayee beautiful😍.....And u are still catching up on SGP... aww but I m loving your take on each scene and episode and enjoying it all the more than I did when I first saw it....

Waisay I was thinking of posting a ghaati song but later sahih.. Actually my best friend who got married this Jan na... she shifted to Canada last week... and I randomly started with this 'saat samundar paar mein tere peechay peechay' song dedication on FB..... and now I have promised her one daily interesting song of the day.... LOLL

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee NIMRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to have you back. Missed you a lot. Only English is left now? There is nothing much to work on when it comes to English. Well actually there is always loads to study for the subject, but well, years of experience in English is what comes in handy at the last moment. Wow, you have Zoology? Impressive. Good to know that your exam went well.

Ah, can't help you much regarding the songs, since I, myself, don't listen to much hindi songs nowadays. Rishta.Com is getting better and better with each episode. As for MW, I don't watch it, but from whatever I read of Anu and Mash's discussions, I must say, you are better off without the show. My first impressions are mostly accurate (barring my first impressions of people...lol). MW failed to impress me from its promos only, but still I watched three or four epis.....while RC intrigued me right from the beginning. Off course, I thought MW had nothing different to offer, that's why I wasn't impressed. Who knew, Mahi would turn out to be such a lame and pathetic character. Seven.....don't even bother about that show either. They talk and talk and bore you to death. Action ka toh koi ata pata nahin hai...agar koi kisi ko pinch bhi karde woh bhi bahut naseeb ki baat hogi.

Ooooh, you are Leo? Cool. This zodiac always attracts me a lot. I mean the fiery and dominating attributes of this sign is really intriguing. Although people hardly have the characteristics that their zodiac classifies....lol.

Awww.....a broken toe bone? You should have gone to the doctor as soon as you broke it....so that the doc could have prescribed proper medications and would have confirmed the damage. Exams ko goli marna chahiye tha. Anyway, you should go to the doc NOW.

Fivr is our new rambler, who, although is just as sarcastic, but hum jaise bekhande nahin haiπŸ˜†. Unlike some of us, she doesn't watch the masterpieces shows in Star One just to have a good laugh and neither does she find contentment in the Clash of Fanbases....ROFL. She is learning though....and is catching up pretty fast....hahaha. She watches Bones...........eeeeepppp. So I cherish her presenceπŸ˜†
-Faith- thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Now EVERYONE is FREEE except me πŸ˜” 😭 😭
😭

Awwww when will u be getting free... and heyyy yaar how is PARI...ab tou aur bhi cutiepieee ho gayi ho gi..

And AAAAAHHHHHHHHH *satisfied muh* kitna mazaaaaaaaaaa aya to go crazy with the like button.. I cudnt ever even click it pakdey jaaney kay darr say😳

*edit* MELUU
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awww Nimrah yaar you should have not postponed coz its best to go asap... I hope its not a broken bone... I mean
Edited by -Faith- - 14 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mash - Why? When do your exams end? Or start if they havent started yet! :P

@ Zainu - *gives a squishy hug back* I guess kuch din ki tou break hogi.. besides a 5 day gap for english jis main kuch parhna bhi nahi hota! πŸ˜ƒ and then practicals and MCAT preparatory classes.. Zindagi main mukammal araam nahi milta ji! *sigh*

Nah, I dont watch YPNHK.. I just watched their engagement scene jo k pata nahi achanak kaisey hogayi! :S and Vajpayee sahab got it cancelled.. too much melodrama and ofcourse my hitler numa brother who doesnt let me watch TV at all whenever he's around.. πŸ˜†

Yeah I know I should have gone jaldi but time nahi tha na.. I had like 1 day gap for subjects like Zoology and Botany.. jis main chapters bhare paray hain! :P So studied like mad na.. Didnt get time.. Will go today hopefully! :PEdited by nimrah - 14 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
@Nimrah: Oho bas kuch din ... OH haan u have to do those preparatory classes.... haan waisay bhi this is a very crucial time for your studies and career... once u get in a professional college/uni things still get more settled... InshAllah u will do well... Best of luckπŸ€—

Oh engagement.. Abeer aur Leher ki *lost muh* aaah no wonder kal dono ghar itnay decorated shecorated thay...
Awww your brother.... baad may duayein doon gi.. that he cared enough to do hitler-giri and not let u waste time...

@Melu: Awww lol she watches Bones aah no wonder u cherish her presence here then

Melissa thumbnail
@Mash.....awww...cheer up*hugs*. You can laugh at us as much as you want when you will be free and Nimrah and I will be busy.

@Sarah......Dude, a round of applause for the spamming the previous CCπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. I love the VD pics. Nina and Ian are looking really good in the pics. Stefen/Paul is dressed well, but he is better off being cropped :P

@GG......God Bless your memory! I am giving impressed looks at your post, not weird looks. I didn't know that Sarah is scorpio. Actually, she is the first girl whom I know is a scorpio.....otherwise all scorpion in my friends list are guys.
Melissa thumbnail
@Zainu di...*hugs* Yeah di....anyone who watches bones is worth cherishingπŸ˜† because of good taste in TV shows and intelligence....hahaha.

Btw, does Aditi gets to dance in ZND? Although I don't watch the show, but from the bits and clips that I see while swapping channels, I hardly ever see her talking, let alone dancing.