Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#54!!!!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Fivr: Oh damn. So you're alone for the next two weeks? It does get hard especially without family, and I would say keep yourself busy. They will be back in two weeks na?! Sorry to hear about your car. Some guys have no respect for female drivers, and act like total jerks. At least here in Canada my mom always has complains about the male drivers.

lol. Yes it's true! :P

Anu: I'm not excited about the movie either the second poster is not at all original. Both posters could be a lot better hope they don't reflect the quality of the film.
Edited by bubble_trouble - 14 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bubble_trouble

Fivr: Oh damn. So you're alone for the next two weeks? It does get hard especially without family, and I would say keep yourself busy. They will be back in two weeks na?! Sorry to hear about your car. Some guys have no respect for female drivers, and act like total jerks. At least here in Canada my mom always has complains about the male drivers.

He was driving in the MIDDLE of the lane in the parking garage! I turned the corner and ended up being wedged against a yellow pole because there wasn't enough space for me since he was encroaching on my side. And when he saw that he turned in his side and sped off. Needless to say I called him a douche. A lot of times!

lol. Yes it's true! :P

*jumps with excitement* *maybe squeals like a 13-year-old-at-a-Jonas-Brothers-concert*

Anu: I'm not excited about the movie either the second poster is not at all original. Both posters could be a lot better hope they don't reflect the quality of the film.

Hey Anu! 😃
Another promo from Raavan:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-HeoAKr6pA[/YOUTUBE]

I don't quite understand this one.
Why do I have a feeling Abhishek and Aishwarya might sweep the awards this year? Don't know if they deserve or not, but they will be winning the IIFA at least. And, oh yes, definitely be nominated elsewhere!
AreYaar thumbnail
Hi Fivr!

@GG: Yep, the posters aren't anything much to write home about and they don't generate much interest in me about this movie either...

That Raavan promo looks weird :S....who got the brilliant idea to make Abhishek dance so much in this movie? :S LOL

-Fivr- thumbnail
@Bubbles: LOL!.. *sigh* Cute and bubbly? Suddenly I feel like Priety Zinta. I don't have dimples though, so maybe I can be a body double?! *thinks about that*

*sigh* And age? Well can I say early 20's? Would that be acceptable? 😆

Oh and let the record state - I do NOT like the Jonas Brothers. *folds arms over chest*
-Fivr- thumbnail
I haven't really seen the promo for Raavan. I haven't decided what I think of this movie - if I even like it enough to watch the promo. 🤔

And as far as Abhishek-Aishwariya winning the awards go, that's a no brainer. They are members of one of the most influential families in the industry. I'd be surprised if they don't win almost all the major ones. These awards are so staged, it's almost annoying to watch. *rolls eyes*
Anu: I know! He is a really bad dancer. They better remove that song from the movie.

Fivr: Yep, that is acceptable and works :-) Haha, yeah you remind me of Preity Zinta, except on twitter she is annoying with her hanging exclamation marks ! What is your zodiac sign?

Yep, Guru history will be repeated.
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Bubbles: Which is why I am so glad I don't follow Twitter. I do not need to know when my favorite celebrities eat, sleep and use the restroom.

And my zodiac sign's Cancer... *remembers her birthday's in two months*