Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Every kilaas has a badmaash Ishtudent na πŸ˜‰ Bhavi is one for the dmg kilaas.....apun ko nahin padhneka 😈  naa hi exam deneka hain  
fulltoo Bindaas hain apun πŸ˜›

Throws a paper rocket across the exam hall * chewing bubble gum πŸ˜†

Edited by bhavi20_s - 14 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm going to try my best
here I go

Q1. Is Siddhanth Modi's temper directly proportional to Riddhima Modi's silence and drama queen act or inversely proportional? Explain with example. πŸ˜ƒ

Siddhant Modi's temper towards Riddhima modi can be proposed as being directly proportional, but maybe even a bit inversely proportional. The compound known as Sid Modi has a tendency to increase it's temper and boost up its rage whenever the compound Ridz Modi has no reaction and/or stays silent. This type of attitude by Riddhima Modi often leads Siddhant Modi into raging with anger, and surpassing all levels of explosion. This was seen during the infamous seduction test, when Riddhima Modi didn't protest against Siddhant Modi whenever he got close to her. This unacceptable behaviour upsetted Siddhant Modi, and he even accidentally harmed Riddhima Modi. Feeling angst against himself for harming his dear wifey, Siddhant Modi's rage exploded as he hurt himself too. At the same time, there are also some inversely proportional examples. This is when Siddhant Modi's temper decreases and is rather filled up with utter confusions. This  happens when Riddhima Modi runs off covering her mouth after being questioned about who she loves. Her weird reaction left Siddhant Modi in an awkward position, which led him into tiring his brain by assuming stuff.

Q2. If Siddhanth Modi's love for Riddhima is an ester ( a good smelling fruity compound formed by the combination of a carboxylic acid and an alcohol) , then  why is Riddhima Modi unable to smell it? Explain in detail.πŸ˜‰

Riddhima Modi can smell Siddhant Modi's love, but is mistaking it for something else. This may be due to the lingering of some dried up aroma which keeps on surrounding her no matter how much she tries to stop inhaling it. This can be seen through the abrupt freeze for Siddhant and Riddhima Modi, when the old aroma showed up once again. Now it's also possible to say that Siddhant Modi also stopped the production of this ester during this specific time phase. Hence, Riddhima Modi may have even forgotten about the ester for a very short period of time. However, when at close proximity with the ester, Riddhima Modi is able to sense the delicious taste of it. This maybe happened when Siddhant Modi confronted Riddhima Modi and held her against the wall.  

Q3. If Riddhima Modi's love for Siddhanth Modi is inaudible to Siddhanth because of it being a silent era black and white film , what acoustics will you use to make it audible and what colour correction to catch Siddhanth's eyes? πŸ˜†
For it to be audible, it'll need greater virtuosity especially coming from the pianists, violonists, and flautists. The orchestra needs to be expanded, and there has to be emphasis on every word said. In the background, there should also be a need for modulations, harmonies that are often chromatic, with an evident use of chords. The aspects explored should be wider in range for the pitch, and the dynamics, and not as so monotonous as it has been up until now. Basically, there should be some density and bold dramatic contrasts present. As for the colour correction, Riddhima Modi should wear a saree, preferably the one she wore during the mandir episode. This because Siddhant Modi melts after seeing her dressed up like that and has a tendency to lift her up.

Q4. Riddhima Modi is unable to avoid the gravitational pull of Siddhanth Modi's love but thinks it to be the gravitational pull of marriage. How will you clear Riddhima Modi's confusion by still using gravity as an example?πŸ˜ƒ

If the graviational pull to Siddhant Modi was due to marriage, then I have to strongly disagree with that. If this sacred bond is the only reason, she should not be feeling anything else for this husband, and definitely not get tempted each time he's near by. However, Riddhima Modi tends to drown in Siddhant Modi's gorgeous eyes whenever he's really close to her. She seems to be losing herself in the process. You can never feel like this to a guy if the only reason you are standing by him is because you are married to him. Obviously there is something more going on, and here, it is definitely the pull of Siddhant Modi's love. A perfect example would be during the cockroach scene. Both Siddhant Modi and Riddhima Modi were cuddled up together in fear and it took them a while to realize they were in each other's arms. Even after realizing, these two continued to stay frozen in their positions. This love has filled up her mind, soul, and heart, but Riddhima Modi still has not realized it yet.

Q5. If Siddhanth Modi is A SQUARE  and Riddhima Modi is B Square. Who will be 2ab? πŸ˜‰

If Siddhant Modi is A square and Riddhima Modi is B square, 2ab would be their two kids, who will also happen to be twins

Edited by supercool3 - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poco "Dean" now you can't say anything to me

ma ishtuDents outdone me, and I am shoo bhery proud on them, D, jaan and V... your name already on commendation board..

I am shoo bhery piroud of you kidzzz
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Hai V. So good
~Thank you Mona Teacher Ji. Real Life Experience gives me an advantage though...
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
lol nitzy ur ideas are awesum, reli wanna read the answers🀣🀣
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

@ Shanty. Come well-prepared as i expect good answers.

@ Prof Mona. Take the exam quietly, beta. Abhi to tumhaarii naukri waise bhi danger mein hai. Blame Lennie and Ramsha for that. Vithya is going to be suspended.

i didnt see this before
why am i going to be suspended?

i hope you change your mind after reading my fabulous answers on the previous pageπŸ˜ƒ

Cheating is allowed because the faculty is open minded and knows that the ishtudents will maaro teer in these exams.

ahaaaaaaa πŸ₯³

let all people write their answers and put the best answers in my blank answer sheet and i am gonna topppppppppppppp πŸ₯³ . πŸ˜‰
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh My God....how do you come up with this super stuff.....laughed till my tummy hurt.....I think if any of us sat for this exam...we will also end of confused about all of life's theories....CVs have set these exam papers and the answers are not from any book...they will make these up as they go along...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hey Dean!

So I heard there is an exam but since I have other exams, I won't be able to answer the questions till post 15th May but that is the deadline, so I read in the instructions cheating is allowed
πŸ˜†

The question paper covers all span of subjects possible. Keep Disprin ready but take it only after wroting your answers. Cheating is allowed because the faculty is open minded and knows that the ishtudents will maaro teer in these exams. 😳

So here are my fabulous answers πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: supercool3

i'm going to try my best

here I go

Q1. Is Siddhanth Modi's temper directly proportional to Riddhima Modi's silence and drama queen act or inversely proportional? Explain with example. πŸ˜ƒ

Siddhant Modi's temper towards Riddhima modi can be proposed as being directly proportional, but maybe even a bit inversely proportional. The compound known as Sid Modi has a tendency to increase it's temper and boost up its rage whenever the compound Ridz Modi has no reaction and/or stays silent. This type of attitude by Riddhima Modi often leads Siddhant Modi into raging with anger, and surpassing all levels of explosion. This was seen during the infamous seduction test, when Riddhima Modi didn't protest against Siddhant Modi whenever he got close to her. This unacceptable behaviour upsetted Siddhant Modi, and he even accidentally harmed Riddhima Modi. Feeling angst against himself for harming his dear wifey, Siddhant Modi's rage exploded as he hurt himself too. At the same time, there are also some inversely proportional examples. This is when Siddhant Modi's temper decreases and is rather filled up with utter confusions. This  happens when Riddhima Modi runs off covering her mouth after being questioned about who she loves. Her weird reaction left Siddhant Modi in an awkward position, which led him into tiring his brain by assuming stuff.

Q2. If Siddhanth Modi's love for Riddhima is an ester ( a good smelling fruity compound formed by the combination of a carboxylic acid and an alcohol) , then  why is Riddhima Modi unable to smell it? Explain in detail.πŸ˜‰

Riddhima Modi can smell Siddhant Modi's love, but is mistaking it for something else. This may be due to the lingering of some dried up aroma which keeps on surrounding her no matter how much she tries to stop inhaling it. This can be seen through the abrupt freeze for Siddhant and Riddhima Modi, when the old aroma showed up once again. Now it's also possible to say that Siddhant Modi also stopped the production of this ester during this specific time phase. Hence, Riddhima Modi may have even forgotten about the ester for a very short period of time. However, when at close proximity with the ester, Riddhima Modi is able to sense the delicious taste of it. This maybe happened when Siddhant Modi confronted Riddhima Modi and held her against the wall.  

Q3. If Riddhima Modi's love for Siddhanth Modi is inaudible to Siddhanth because of it being a silent era black and white film , what acoustics will you use to make it audible and what colour correction to catch Siddhanth's eyes? πŸ˜†
For it to be audible, it'll need greater virtuosity especially coming from the pianists, violonists, and flautists. The orchestra needs to be expanded, and there has to be emphasis on every word said. In the background, there should also be a need for modulations, harmonies that are often chromatic, with an evident use of chords. The aspects explored should be wider in range for the pitch, and the dynamics, and not as so monotonous as it has been up until now. Basically, there should be some density and bold dramatic contrasts present. As for the colour correction, Riddhima Modi should wear a saree, preferably the one she wore during the mandir episode. This because Siddhant Modi melts after seeing her dressed up like that and has a tendency to lift her up.

Q4. Riddhima Modi is unable to avoid the gravitational pull of Siddhanth Modi's love but thinks it to be the gravitational pull of marriage. How will you clear Riddhima Modi's confusion by still using gravity as an example?πŸ˜ƒ

If the graviational pull to Siddhant Modi was due to marriage, then I have to strongly disagree with that. If this sacred bond is the only reason, she should not be feeling anything else for this husband, and definitely not get tempted each time he's near by. However, Riddhima Modi tends to drown in Siddhant Modi's gorgeous eyes whenever he's really close to her. She seems to be losing herself in the process. You can never feel like this to a guy if the only reason you are standing by him is because you are married to him. Obviously there is something more going on, and here, it is definitely the pull of Siddhant Modi's love. A perfect example would be during the cockroach scene. Both Siddhant Modi and Riddhima Modi were cuddled up together in fear and it took them a while to realize they were in each other's arms. Even after realizing, these two continued to stay frozen in their positions. This love has filled up her mind, soul, and heart, but Riddhima Modi still has not realized it yet.

Q5. If Siddhanth Modi is A SQUARE  and Riddhima Modi is B Square. Who will be 2ab? πŸ˜‰

If Siddhant Modi is A square and Riddhima Modi is B square, 2ab would be their two kids, who will also happen to be twins

P.S V I love you and owe you one for helping me pass this exam! 😳!

uh.... i think i just failed by looking at the question😭