Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Ishtudents!

You have been chattoing  and gupp-ladaaoing in  the examination hall? You should have told me before and i would have sent some Devonshire Tea with chocolate truffle cakes!

Anyway , papers are being corrected right now. I am rather impressed by Professor Monar.

Shamil! Ceremony baad mein . Pehle paper likho!

haila! beryyy shori.. meri dimaagi haalat iss samay kuch teek nahin😳 I will do only coverage of the ceremony😛
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

haila! beryyy shori.. meri dimaagi haalat iss samay kuch teek nahin😳 I will do only coverage of the ceremony😛

Okay, okay. Bring your medical certificate to prove your illness otherwise i will have to fail you.😆
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG, 

For me know, now  i am in a great dilema to choose whose answers for inspiration. ( Cheating ka thode alag andazzz)

We have some vvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy brilliant students here, Shame on me..........to bad.

Congrats to Jaan, Vithya, Doukno and our teacherji Mono mam.........

Still in a great confusion from whom's answer to select.........

Kya karoon Cheating karne mai bhi FAIL............
@shamil: Ho sake tho muje bhi ek medical certificate la ker thoo.........

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This paper is tough😲😲

Someone is going to bunk this paper phir se🤣🤣

One question are we allowed to cheat?🤔
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

This paper is tough😲😲

Someone is going to bunk this paper phir se🤣🤣

One question are we allowed to cheat?🤔

they are braadmindid peepal.. they said we can cheat😳
shamil thumbnail
@ssdtvgojan - I made the mistake of going to sanjeevni to get one for me.. dil ka doctor gonna check my brain soon.. 😳 .. Let me see.. if I bribe him..with rid's dupatta, I will get one for u too
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
ILPC University is very broad minded. We even serve cocktails and mocktails during exams .....we also prove binoculars to make cheating easy.

But there is one thing you cannot escape from - WRITING THE PAPER.
😎
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks Shamil and Nitz🤣🤣

I will be back with my answers tonight before or after episode telecast🤣🤣Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What is the passing criteria.. 🤔Questions are out of syllaabus and pattern is changed too 😒

I just wanna pass that's it :(
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My answers:
Q1. Is Siddhanth Modi's temper directly proportional to Riddhima Modi's silence and drama queen act or inversely proportional? Explain with example.

Answer: Sid's temper is directly proportional to Ridhimma Modi's silence...E.g. After holi, when Ridhimma offered glass after glass of water to a drunk Sid quietly inspite of him breaking each glass being offered instead of fataking him or giving a senior doc lecture, he lost his temper😃

Q2. If Siddhanth Modi's love for Riddhima is an ester ( a good smelling fruity compound formed by the combination of a carboxylic acid and an alcohol) , then  why is Riddhima Modi unable to smell it? Explain in detail.

Answer: Its very simple. As Mother In Law Mrs Senior Modi says, Ridhimma is a little slow in all senses (taste, smell, see, feel, hear) hence she cannot smell Sid Modi's estherly love😛

Q3. If Riddhima Modi's love for Siddhanth Modi is inaudible to Siddhanth because of it being a silent era black and white film , what acoustics will you use to make it audible and what colour correction to catch Siddhanth's eyes?

Answer: Dialogues like " Tum hi mere layak ho; Tum mere Sapno ke Shahenshah ho; Mein tumhe Pasand karne lagi hoon" will help Ridhimma Modi's case! A red color chudidhaar worn will aid in catching his attention ( Infact, he will be all attentive coz he got some great fataks when she had worn them)😳

Q4. Riddhima Modi is unable to avoid the gravitational pull of Siddhanth Modi's love but thinks it to be the gravitational pull of marriage. How will you clear Riddhima Modi's confusion by still using gravity as an example?

Answer: Simply ask her, why did she run after Sid limping to explain and clear matters to him after he saw her been carried by Armaan.😉

Q5. If Siddhanth Modi is A SQUARE  and Riddhima Modi is B Square. Who will be 2ab?

Answer: 2ab = 2 x Sexyface x Ickyface😳😳😳

Edited by ANfan1000 - 14 years ago