10th May: Sid-Riddz Daily Exam : Lecture Hall.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Ishtudents,

The University of  ILPC ( Intense Love in Passionate Chemistry) has set the following question paper for the first year students so that they can decide whether they are laayak enough to be promoted semester to semester or not. The question papers can be daily , weekly , bi-weeky , hourly ..... who knows. It depends on the mood of faculty. The University of ILPC has chosen the volatile couple of Mrs. & Mr. Modi  whose wanted and unwanted popularity beats the theory of relativity these days. We have chosen  a married couple because we are inspiring our ishtudents to marry and fight within penthouses instead of indulging in PDA and daag-lagaaoing on the faculty.

The question paper covers all span of subjects possible. Keep Disprin ready but take it only after wroting your answers. Cheating is allowed because the faculty is open minded and knows that the ishtudents will maaro teer in these exams. 😳

Q1. Is Siddhanth Modi's temper directly proportional to Riddhima Modi's silence and drama queen act or inversely proportional? Explain with example. 😃

Q2. If Siddhanth Modi's love for Riddhima is an ester ( a good smelling fruity compound formed by the combination of a carboxylic acid and an alcohol) , then  why is Riddhima Modi unable to smell it? Explain in detail.😉

Q3. If Riddhima Modi's love for Siddhanth Modi is inaudible to Siddhanth because of it being a silent era black and white film , what acoustics will you use to make it audible and what colour correction to catch Siddhanth's eyes? 😆

Q4. Riddhima Modi is unable to avoid the gravitational pull of Siddhanth Modi's love but thinks it to be the gravitational pull of marriage. How will you clear Riddhima Modi's confusion by still using gravity as an example?😃

Q5. If Siddhanth Modi is A SQUARE  and Riddhima Modi is B Square. Who will be 2ab? 😉

NOTE: The above questions are only for the elite club of evolved ishtudents of  ILPC University. The rest are not eligible to write in this exam because of the new rules of the forum. Please don't insult the efforts that moderators make to keep this forum clean. 😃

DEAN POCAHONTAS.

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha... i would have definately sat in this exam...too bad i have other exams to study for aswell.. oh man please dont fail me...
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heylo Dean ji

can I answer too 😳 *cheat sheet for IshtuDents*

Prof. Mona
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Yoko. Exam is COMPULSORY. Otherwise I am going to fail you.

@ Prof Mona. Yes. You can sit for the exam so that i can make you the HOD of a certain department.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
BoY O Boy this exam is tough
Dean Poco .. You are tougher in setting papers than prof Mona !!!

I will have to put on my thinking caps and be back ASAP !!! 😃
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

@Yoko. Exam is COMPULSORY. Otherwise I am going to fail you.

@ Prof Mona. Yes. You can sit for the exam so that i can make you the HOD of a certain department.

Oh I thought I am already HOD .. I was looking at your post 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@ Shanty. Come well-prepared as i expect good answers.

@ Prof Mona. Take the exam quietly, beta. Abhi to tumhaarii naukri waise bhi danger mein hai. Blame Lennie and Ramsha for that. Vithya is going to be suspended.

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*runs and sulks in a corner* oh my! this is very tough i am going to fail 😭
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

@ Shanty. Come well-prepared as i expect good answers.

@ Prof Mona. Take the exam quietly, beta. Abhi to tumhaarii naukri waise bhi danger mein hai. Blame Lennie and Ramsha for that. Vithya is going to be suspended.

No Dean Noo... please

Okie V.. tell me what section you're not able to understand I will help ya kid piraamise 😲

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This requires alot of thinking so will cum and answer yur questions pocs