Views

Users

Frequent Posters

regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kimpan

🀣🀣....nice funny post Neel,
guess I am showing most of the symptoms mentioned by everyone, also I see Abeer, Leher and YPNHK team in every love story and song I Iisten to nowadays....

Was watching solah baras ki song from EDKL

these  lines from the song are just apt for our AbHer at the present moment:

jisme jawaan ho kar badnaam hum hue
us shahar us gali us ghar ko salaam

jisne hamein milaya jisne judha kiya
us wakht, us ghadi, us dagar ko salaam

ey pyar teri pehli nazar ko salaam,

this song made me cry, it is too sad....for our AbHer the judaai is a temp. one neways....so no worries😊

Oh Kim,
I had forgotten this song,
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=322FOeeonf4[/YOUTUBE]
Those lines in red, my god, this song is heart-wrenching....some how reminds me of India and my home😭
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
More symptoms ..

1) You go for a movie .. and all you can think of through the 3 hrs is "What must be happening in AbHer/YaRavland?!' 😍  "Why am I here .. instead, I should be at home with my lappie ... hmphhh" πŸ₯±  *throwing tantrum* 

2) When your family keeps threatening you with taking away the lappie .. and all you can think of is "Nahinnnnn ... mere lappie ko mujhe duuuuur mat karo .. ismein mere AbHer/YaRav baste hain" 😭 

🀣 🀣

But  .. I may be the only one, for whom AbHer/YaRav have been beneficial as well! 😳 I go to the gym regularly .. think of AbHer/Yarav throughout .. and voila .. workout ho gaya! πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So sorry NeelπŸ€—......made ur happy thread into a sad one.....ya it is very nostalgic, looooove the song, so very touching.....
Though quite apt for AbHer, eventually they will unite....'us pyaar main dham hi nahin, jo aasani se haasil ho' hope I am making sense, that was my own kichdi soπŸ˜†
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Neel!!! you've got to get an award for the discovery of this desease!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

someone should award you with a doctorate!!!! I mean this is the best discovery made in the history of humankind!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘(OK, maybe just serial kind....πŸ˜›) You have given hope to all of us here by putting a name for the symptoms we were suffering but too scared to admit to anybody!!!and not to mention, inspired others to come up with Abeeritis, Abheritis, Yaravitis and so on and so forth!!!!!

devilsadvocate thumbnail
@neel...great post...i think i m suffering from this disease as well

wanna add few more symptoms
* loss of interest in activities enjoyed previously. for eg reading, watching TV, going out, hanging with family /friends, eating, sleeping etc etc
* unusuall attachment to the laptop....hypervetilate when not near it...
* experiencing withdrawal symptoms if away from IF and Abher info for more then 4 hrs.....hheheheh
* getting antisocial by the day...not answering phone calls, or not paying attention to the family talking hheheheheh
* daydreaming about abher while driving, working, studying and even cooking (burned myself)
* and my personal unique symptom,....not able to write papers....ughhh...coz i cant concentrate

@mari1986
ohhh i love that song (meh yehaan hoon)....i listen to it all the time and i have been picturing abeer leher on it since the holi confession.....ah if they showed it it would've been awesome.....well...its never to late for random song sequences in YPNHK
and also always picture them on Hum tumse pyar kitna yeh hum nahi jantey from the movie kudrat....its a beautiful song

@Eksie
omg....the same thing happened to me yesterday...i went to watch the new iron man and i LOVE super hero movies...but all i could think was abher and when the movies gonna end so i can go back home and be stuck to my lappie in abher land......heheheheh....psychotic isnt it?
Edited by devilsadvocate - 14 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

@neel...great post...i think i m suffering from this disease as well

wanna add few more symptoms
* loss of interest in activities enjoyed previously. for eg reading, watching TV, going out, hanging with family /friends, eating, sleeping etc etc
* unusuall attachment to the laptop....hypervetilate when not near it...
* experiencing withdrawal symptoms if away from IF and Abher info for more then 4 hrs.....hheheheh
* getting antisocial by the day...not answering phone calls, or not paying attention to the family talking hheheheheh
* daydreaming about abher while driving, working, studying and even cooking (burned myself)
* and my personal unique symptom,....not able to write papers....ughhh...coz i cant concentrate

@mari1986
ohhh i love that song (meh yehaan hoon)....i listen to it all the time and i have been picturing abeer leher on it since the holi confession.....ah if they showed it it would've been awesome.....well...its never to late for random song sequences in YPNHK
and also always picture them on Hum tumse pyar kitna yeh hum nahi jantey from the movie kudrat....its a beautiful song

@Eksie
omg....the same thing happened to me yesterday...i went to watch the new iron man and i LOVE super hero movies...but all i could think was abher and when the movies gonna end so i can go back home and be stuck to my lappie in abher land......heheheheh....psychotic isnt it?

Meera, I love that song, Hume tumse pyar kitna..Yeh nahi jaante...Magar jeenahi sakte, tumhare bina....Hayee Such mad love...So Abher like...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NClR64qT6Bk[/YOUTUBE]
What a great place we have here, such good songs associated with such good memories...being so far away, making me nostalgic now.
I love superhero movies too...no wonder we love Abeer, our super hero😊
And yes, to answer your question, definitely psychotic...not much, just a lil, I know becoz I exhibit the same symptomsπŸ˜†
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neels, thanks alotttttt for starting this thread. I pretty much have majority of the symptoms mentioned out here. Oh, I had a good laugh going through 4 pages of AbHeria/Yaraveria disease. πŸ˜†

Let me add a few more to our ever-growing list:
1) Reach home late from work because was busy writing analysis/comments out here, watch/rewatching episode, rewatching old AbHer scenes. And my parents think their daughter is working hard these days and feel happy about it. πŸ˜† If only they knew what exactly I was doing staying late in office.

2) Make sure that at my 11am (when episode finishes in India) I take a lunch break or whatever break from work, by giving any random excuse, so that I can catch live update or synopsis posted in the forum.

4) Every day in the morning I make a to-do list for the day, only to realize in evening that not even 50% of the work allotted is done.

5) Dont find time to call my sister in weeks now, when earlier I use to call her once a week at least. And when she ask the reason for not calling, the only answer I give every time is, "busy at work." πŸ˜†

5) AbHer smiling = life beautiful, AbHer crying = life sucks πŸ˜†Edited by Anvi2009 - 14 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anvi - those are my exact symptoms, i plan my day according to the shows schedule, so i will take my lunch after 1230 bcos thats when the show is completely uploaded on youtube 😳

and will browse the forum and comment before leaving for home 😳

and i will watch the episode again in the evening and repeat abHer parts as many times as i can before going to bed   πŸ˜³

catching up with the forum at breakfast and watching any interviews from the afternoon segments before leaving for work   πŸ˜³

arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved u neel for this as this is not just a topic but a reality. I was never so crazy and addicted for anything in my life. Yes i'm suffering from all symptoms u mentioned but i want to share something more whether u guys believe it or not. I wake up at 6 and my first work is to start browsing IF and it continues till 12 when i'm going to bed(bcoz i surf only on phone so it is possible for me) only disconnect it when something very urgent occurs. Guys plz help me as my exams r going to start from 17 may and till now i haven't studied anything. Though i'm good and sincere toward my studies but this time only sincere for ypnhk. -pure din book dekhne tak ka man nahi karta. lagta hai is bar to main gaya kam se- daily watch 10 times ypnhk old fav scenes. Previously i'm suffering from abheria but after joining here i become addicted. i think i'm becoming mentally ill. Is anyone there who also become so addicted that not able to study even in exams and if yes then plz help me out as i'm not getting any solution.Edited by arpitmj - 14 years ago
Marina.India1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, jokes apart, this is serious man....simply astounding! πŸ˜²

I am thunderstruck by the similarity in the symptoms/emotions involved...and all of us come across as pretty levelheaded people otherwise!!

Tell me all you guys, have you felt anything like this for another show (film or TV) or characters (AbHer/ YaRav)? Me? Never? First time, and am not in my teens you knowπŸ˜†