Disease called Abheria or Yaraveria - Updating ...

regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Infected people of AbHERLand:

Definition of Disease : An impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning.
Definition of Addiction: being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming
  • an abnormally strong craving
  •  
    Abheria disease: Condition of abnormal functioning of the infected person, showing abnormally strong craving for Abeer and Leher, Completely dependent psychologically on YPNHK and exhibiting signs of craziness which can be understood only by other infected forum people.
    This is an infectious disease spread by TV or the internet.

The disease is summarised by this song :

Sardee khasi na malaria hua...
    dekho yaaro hamko
    Abheria hua Abheria hua😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztJDAO-riBE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

sardi khaansi na maleriyaa huaa
    main gayaa yaaron mujhako
    love love love
    Abheriyaa huaa -3

usake muhalle mein jaake
    haay yaaron dil meraa kho gayaa
    katatii nahi ab to raaten
    haay jaane kyaa mujhako ho gayaa
    rahu khoyaa khoyaa, jagu soyaa soyaa -2
    kaam kartii dawaa naa duaa
    love love love ...

Doctor pareshaan hain saare
    haay jhak hakeemon ne maarii
    ???? nahi dekho phir bhii ???
    haay kaisi hai ye beemaari
    dard jaataa nahi, chain aataa nahi -2
    kaam karati dawaa naa duaa
    love love love...

Self-diagnosis- How do you know if you have Abheria? Check out the symptoms, even if 3 symptoms exist then CONGRATS (or Sorry?) But you have Abheria!
     Symptoms:Symptoms:
    • You dont eat or sleep well,
    • You have severe violent tendencies- You keep writing Abeer☢️ Omi, every chance you get
    •  You keep cursing Daadi
    • You keep dreaming of ways to ☢️ kul
    • Some days unusually intense and sustained sadness 
    • Some very good days, you keep smiling crazily like this😃
    • Your family starts missing you,
    • You wake up all odd hours of the night, jump onto lappie and write furiously
    • You look lost and others ask you "What's wrong with you?" You smile crazily 😃
    • On Fri, Sat and Sun, You walk as if Life has lost all meaning
    • At office, once social you want to eat lunch all alone, but will be seen typing viciously or watching moonily at your cell which has video provision!
    • You avoid stepping out anytime YPNHK episodes are uploading
    • Some days, your blushing as if ....

This is Abheria or Yaraveria...No cure....You'll just get used to living with it, initially a feeling of denial and confusion but slowly one gets used to it and feels improvement in the condition by discussing with other infected people at the forum.(IF - Infected Forum )

Symptoms differ from person-to-person so you all infected ones can keep adding more symptoms😊

SEVERE CASES : When severity of Abheria disease increases and enters the near-fatal stage, some more symptoms are manifested. This severe Abheria disease is called YARAVERIA!
    Summary:
    Infected persons start shouting Jai-ho Yarav intermittently,They think of Gaurav and Yami instead of Abeer and Leher, They visualise every available romantic song out there with Gaurav and Yami,some talented infected ones make Yarav VMs, some drive and cry imagining Veer-Zaara "Do pal ruka" type songs on Yarav, some start waiting for Yarav interviews and sit before the TV whole day, without a life and wait for interviews or any mention of Yarav and then they visit IF (Infected Forum) to update the fellow-diseased Yaraverians. Some who are out of India, wait, and wait and google and join any sites for more Yarav info, some collect every email id possible to spam them for more interviews and some others keep asking all IF wale to comment on fanpages etc😳!
    Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
    🤣 Neeel!! LOL awesome post!!

OK I deffo have this disease!! 🤪YaRaveria/AbHeria.....
    God.. what have they done to me? ☺️
    Arre.... its friday and since we have this long weekend.. I feel like throwing 101 tantrums.. I need Abeer/Leher.. I need YaRav... arre..  :(

I can't sleep properly.. I think about YaRav.....☺️

And I swear I have issues that every song is reminding me of AbHer...
    I have been listening to this song lately and see them.. ☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgnH8eq-5Y[/YOUTUBE]

Am just glad am not the only infected person.. LOL 🤪
    fj08 thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
    yes Neel and its pretty contagious, one look at these pretty faces and you are gone forever...

thanks to Eks for posting these in the picture gallery
    anantanant thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Other symptoms:

1. Keep scouring the internet at all hours looking for news views, videos, pictures, anything relating to Abher.

2. Keep pressing F5 (refresh button furiously every other second on the IF pages, to see if other infected ppl have contributed anything new.

3. The frequency with which F5 is pressed increases when the page contains the daily update.

4. Keep watching old episodes even though we know every dialogue.
    Marina.India1 thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    🤣🤣 JAI HO YARAV!!  JAI HO YARAV!! 🤣 🤣 

Have all the symptoms you and Usha have mentioned, plus some more:
    * sitting with lappie even on weekends and holidays instead of chilling out with family and friends
    * rushing home from work and switching on lappie to connect to others infected with AbHeritis before washing and changing
    * drifting to AbHer (dream)land during boring moments at office meetings
    * stuck to lappie, so lack of exercise and therefore higher risk of obesity and heart ailments
    * loss of interest in previously favourite TV shows and reading material
    * for the first time, hubs has serious competition - from Abeer, so threat to marriage!
    * general U turn in life

🤣🤣

Went to the shrink this evening, he threw up his hands and says there's no hope for me, unless i go off to the himalayas for 6 months and do serious meditation....he has no other remedy for Yaraveria. Anyone with any remedy that works please reply to this post or call me at 420420420
     🤣🤣
    Edited by Marina.India1 - 13 years ago
    sam. thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
    LOL!!🤣🤣🤣Neel fantastic post.I think i have all the symptons mentioned🤪My case of AbHeria/ YaRaveria [i also have a extra case of abeermania🤪] has become so extreme that even if there is a cure available for it i will probably run in the opposite direction to avoid the cure🤣
    regularinfo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam.

LOL!!🤣🤣🤣Neel fantastic post.I think i have all the symptons mentioned🤪My case of AbHeria/ YaRaveria [i also have a extra case of abeermania🤪] has become so extreme that even if there is a cure available for it i will probably run in the opposite direction to avoid the cure🤣

Sammie, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Run in the opp direction, we all run with you🤣
    Dreamygal301 thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
    @Neel - this sounds like a hopeless anda fatal disease!!!!@!!!! 🤣

Are you sure there is no cure?!!!!! Surely the IF - Infected Forum are feverishly coming up with some (insane) plans to keep the symptoms at bay?!!😆🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣
    anantanant thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    The only cure that I can think of is a dedicated 24-hour channel only showig Abher news, interviews and Abher moments from the episodes. 😆
    regularinfo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marina.India1

🤣🤣 JAI HO YARAV!!  JAI HO YARAV!! 🤣 🤣 

Have all the symptoms you and Usha have mentioned, plus some more:
    * sitting with lappie even on weekends and holidays instead of chilling out with family and friends
    * rushing home from work and switching on lappie to connect to others infected with AbHeritis before washing and changing
    * stuck to lappie, so lack of exercise and therefore higher risk of obesity and heart ailments
    * loss of interest in previously favourite TV shows and reading material
    * for the first time, hubs has serious competition - from Abeer, so threat to marriage!
    * general U turn in life

🤣🤣

Went to the shrink this evening, he threw up his hands and says there's no hope for me, unless i go off to the himalayas for 6 months and do serious meditation....he has no other remedy for Yaraveria. Anyone with any remedy that works please reply to this post or call me at 420420420
     🤣🤣

LOL 🤣🤣 Threat to marriage🤣🤣