Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
eks...πŸ€—

i think all of us are there... cant believe it has been 11 months since the show ended, the only way i have is to relive the show by rewatching the show, at least the fun parts, all vms help a lot... but i have not been able to immerse myself into another show wih the same energy and i dont know if i will... i think Gaurav and Yami had a huge role to play in our fascination, and with Gauravs other show it was at least good to have him in the show but i was never invested in the story the same was as i was in YPNHK... i became more of an abigail fan than a vandana fan πŸ˜•

sadly the times that were can never be repeated but they still bring a rush of feelings when i watch a scene from ypnhk and remember the accompanying craziness on the forum πŸ˜‰

if i could send gaurav and yami a direct note, it would be that we would love to see them work together but even with gaurav who is interested in working in tv again, cant help hoping that he comes in a gr8 show and if he is waiting for that then we will have to wait with him...i hope yami also comes back on tv and of course together would be PERFECT and till then we can only spin our own stories of how and when it will happen again

i m glad for the tv ads and the reality show news from gaurav... at least we will see him more... and i hope that when they come back, it is with a great show which is huge success... till then our best wishes will be with them
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can't believe that its already going to be 11 months since the show ended...As Eks wrote, when YPNHK was on air...we were all so immersed in that and loved each and every moment of it...Never a show has done this to me and I guess, never anything will in future too(unless it has YaRav in it πŸ˜³)

All the symptoms in this threads are hilarious and some are still there...Not a day goes by for me when I don't think of Abher/YaRav and my family here...And with the monsoon in full swing now..I remember those days last year when we wanted to see Abher in a rain song and we had so many suggestions...

I just hope to see both GK and YG back on Television and together in a show...With all our wishes going out everyday, hope this becomes a reality and soon...

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Since, serious discussions are going on here.. I want to know very seriously , is stalking a symptom too?πŸ€“
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nainu   πŸ€—...depends on whom u are stalking πŸ˜†...stalking,ferrari,disection,tracking...whatever u call it...a very biggg symptom of our disease πŸ˜›

Raconteuse thumbnail
@Ratna - Who else can I stalk in Gauraveria disease?πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Oh, I miss my jasoosi partnerπŸ˜”
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Nainu   πŸ€—...was joking dear...all Gauraverians are the same πŸ˜›...awww u are missing your partner...half the family is missing ...hope they come back soon ...Congratulations for completing 6000+ posts...love u my pothi  β€οΈ

Raconteuse thumbnail

I know, I know , you were jokingπŸ˜† Thankyou πŸ€— Its all because of you guyz :) More than 3/4th of my posts are in this forum. That creation is so cute. GK is saying that to me?πŸ˜†

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow! what a creation!  Its like GK is tellin it personally to Naina! Ha ha..   very cute Ratna Ma!! πŸ˜ƒ

Ohhh... Abheria!!πŸ€ͺ  Can't live with it, can't live without it...😍

Btw, I was watching some pre marriage episodes, and would love to do some sharing of thoughts.. lemme know when and if you're all upto it.
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Tanu   πŸ€—...hi my beti...glad u liked the creation πŸ˜³...ditto word to word what u said about Abheria 😍...would love to hear the thoughts u want to share πŸ˜ƒ