Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Shruti you are so consistent man! After every episode you open one thread to discuss Krishna that how bad he is!  Grrrrrrr! 😑 Sorry thats your expression!🀣

I always go on hunting for posting my behooda replies in your one at a time threads! πŸ˜†
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

hey didnt u see the song sequence after that honeymoon episode....krishna lokked sad and guilty.......

He was sad but not guilty.He culdn't understand why she refused him.Tht's all.
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiR

Ok I don't know abt him being the jaan of the show coz it's not like I watch it for him.But I hope they do something soon to raise the TRP's.

kriya love story shuru karne ke siva aur kuch nhi hain jo TRPs ko raise kar sakta hain........😳
becoz all other shows are now filled with romance and love becoz the star parivaar awards are coming......😊

Originally posted by: pritirays

Shruti you are so consistent man! After every episode you open one thread to discuss Krishna that how bad he is!  Grrrrrrr! 😑 Sorry thats your expression!🀣

I always go on hunting for posting my behooda replies in your one at a time threads! πŸ˜†

ROFL
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But they already showed him do so in the honeymoon so I really do have a huge ❓ regarding his character.πŸ˜•

we saw a glimpse of his violent side agreed, but he would never beat her up, and like i said, if he did than im done with this serial. pratigya's suffered enough!
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Well so far all I can see is quite a negative Krishna now a days.And there's nothing wrong in opening a post against him since many posts earlier on were opened against Pratigya.And in this one I am more concerned abt where his character is going due to evil influences in his life.
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

we saw a glimpse of his violent side agreed, but he would never beat her up, and like i said, if he did than im done with this serial. pratigya's suffered enough!

Yes she has.I wanna see a stronger Pratigya now.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishid

I want to Kill SS and Shakti 😑 😑

I actually saw something interesting happen in today's episode. Krishna tells Tunna/Chandu that as a man he speaks what's in his heart. He doesn't play the games women play ref. to his Amma and maybe even Prats. Most men are straightforward and rarely understand the workings of the minds of women.

I think this was the first time that we saw Prats get a first hand look at what her father explained to her when he called her to say Krishna dhil ka achcha hai. It's the people around him that influences who he is. Prats was blinded by her self-righteous hatred before she got to know the narag environment she was going to be living in. Now is an opportunity for her to realize that the family has been feeding him crap like this for years and inspite of it he seems to be the best of the bunch. Sure he has a lot to learn and grow out of, but he also has his own convictions and I don't believe he will let anyone, not even SS take him down to the level that Sakthi has reached. His expressions said it all today, he is still disgusted and looked at Pratigya to see her reaction.

Now Pratigya would or should understand that she has to teach him a different way to look at life  and protect him from this toxic family. That can only be done by showing him some caring and understanding. Krishna has said many times esp. yesterday when he asked her why she never stood by him for anything? He is looking for her to be on his side and behoodi is busy ignoring him. Ab patha chalega kaun pahala sudharna hai.  Educated behoodi.

The funniest bits today..............Sakthi called her Pratigwa like Angadwa. The other was Komal holding a fish in her hand.......reminded me of PratsπŸ˜† (her  nickname on this forum was "fishface").

Remember, Krishna is not a negative characater, so chill, Pearl Grey loves his character too much to destroy him herself. She knows Krishna/Prats romance is what the viewers want to see, she won't let us down.

All this stuff with SS had to come into the open for Pratigya's sake so she will finally wake up to the world in which Krishna was raised and that would be the beginning of her turn around as well.  She has her work cut out for her. She could have made things easier had she given him the time of day right after the wedding. Now she has an uphill task and that will be the true test of both Krishna and Pratigya's commitment to their marriage and the beginning of understanding what love really is about for both of them.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MERARAI - 14 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

kriya love story shuru karne ke siva aur kuch nhi hain jo TRPs ko raise kar sakta hain........😳
becoz all other shows are now filled with romance and love becoz the star parivaar awards are coming......😊

I highly doubt the possibility of a love track right now.But let's see.πŸ˜•

Well so far all I can see is quite a negative Krishna now a days.And there's nothing wrong in opening a post against him since many posts earlier on were opened against Pratigya.And in this one I am more concerned abt where his character is going due to evil influences in his life.

ek kam karo.......ek rifle lo...sari ki sari goliyan thus do shakti ke muh ke andar.......aur ss ko....well i like him....stilll uski sare dhoti gayab kar do....amma ki saree gehne sab chori kar lo...aur krishna ko kisika band bajane ke liye bhej do.....tab pratigya ko shanti milegiAngry