Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiR

Tell me abt it.I prefer the old Krishna anyday compared to what he is and what he might turn into.๐Ÿ˜”

I hope the he doesn't start hitting Pratigya under SS's pressure. coz tht wuld be BAD and sad

To be honest i can guaranty you that Krishna will never hit Pratigya
Even today when he was taking to tunna and chandu he said " Kabhi kabhi to lagta hai, par bardasht kar lete hai" because he loves her so much
But the only thing i m afraid of is that he is no more the old Krishna who used to be crazy for Pratigya and used to be happy all the time, didn't care about what SS and Shakti said etc.

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But Pratigya has actually come to the no.2 position acc to wht they said at the success party๐Ÿ˜•

But if they ruin Krishna's character, they have to forget about being no 1 show or to have higher TRPs cause majority of the people watches the show because of Krishna. well i do ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
shruthiR thumbnail
โ“

Originally posted by: kaasshh

i know that influence matters....bt the more wich matters is how a person IS basically.....watever he does or says...krishna is a good person by heart and we all know that....that is why he never pay any heed to his father os his brother's advises....it affects him all ryt...bt he does nt get influenced by them as far as i hve seen....at the end of the day he only does those thngs wich he thnks is ryt......it doest mean that he always does ryt thngs.........bt still...he tries to avoid violence as far as i hve seen....well he is short-tempered.....so sometimes(as in the honeymoon) he loses it cmpletely......bt he also regretted it...๐Ÿ˜ณ.

the fact is that this particular person is going thrugh a terrible phase in his life and sometimes he may have an outburst.....to bring about the transformation in him........bt ultimately he WILL change because this is a fiction and that also an indian soap....bt the amt of brainwork it will require for krishna as well for pratigya to bring abt this transformation is just....unimaginable....

on one hand its people like SHAKTI,SS,AMMA......and on the other hand its only krishna's one sided love for pratigya.........and krishna is stuck between these two sides....its horrible.....no wonder he does nt feel like eating or doing anythng or spending time with frnds or anythng at all...becoz his mind is going thru a bad phase....i feel really bad for him...... pratigya has to wrk really hard on him bt that wud only be possible if they become frnds........๐Ÿ˜”

first of all they never showed him regretting wht he did to her at the honeymoon and second of all I don't think he's even wiling to change considering wht he told Tunna and Chandu in today's episode.So now,good changes occuring in Krishna is highly doubtedโ“
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But Pratigya has actually come to the no.2 position acc to wht they said at the success party๐Ÿ˜•

nah shruti pratigya is out of top ten.....(nt of star plus shows )bt among all......the TRPs are falling all ryt......especially after honeymoon....๐Ÿ˜ก
i knew it wud happen....coz  KRISHNA IS THE JAAN OF THE SHOW
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishid

But if they ruin Krishna's character, they have to forget about being no 1 show or to have higher TRPs cause majority of the people watches the show because of Krishna. well i do ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Ok I am not one of those who watch it for him but still I don't want him to turn into a bad person.As it is I hate him,if the CV's mess up his character further more then I'll literally feel like killing him I guess.I just hope they don't spoil it further.Confused

โ“

first of all they never showed him regretting wht he did to her at the honeymoon and second of all I don't think he's even wiling to change considering wht he told Tunna and Chandu in today's episode.So now,good changes occuring in Krishna is highly doubtedโ“

ARE YAR....IF KRISHNA CHANGES NOW.....THEN WAT WILL BE LEFT OF THE STORY BECAUSE THAT IS THE MAIN TWIST OF THE STORY...AM HAPPY WITH THE CREATIVES COZ THEY R GOING IN A CALCULATED WAY.....
and welll i have nt taken krishna's wrds that seriously coz he has a habit of babbling like that....๐Ÿ˜†
previously also he had said such comments abt pratigya loves him and all...bt i know the futility of his anger because yaar i know krishna too well......Embarrassed
i love him yar........Embarrassed

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
krishna will never hit pratigy, he is nothing like shakti or his father when it comes to physical abuse...but if the creatives decide to ruin his character and get him to hit pratigya than im done with this show!!!
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

nah shruti pratigya is out of top ten.....(nt of star plus shows )bt among all......the TRPs are falling all ryt......especially after honeymoon....๐Ÿ˜ก
i knew it wud happen....coz  KRISHNA IS THE JAAN OF THE SHOW

Ok I don't know abt him being the jaan of the show coz it's not like I watch it for him.But I hope they do something soon to raise the TRP's.

โ“

hey didnt u see the song sequence after that honeymoon episode....krishna lokked sad and guilty.......Ouch
shruthiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

krishna will never hit pratigy, he is nothing like shakti or his father when it comes to physical abuse...but if the creatives decide to ruin his character and get him to hit pratigya than im done with this show!!!

But they already showed him do so in the honeymoon so I really do have a huge โ“ regarding his character.๐Ÿ˜•