Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: CinciGal

There are plenty of Riddhima haters and Sid supporters here, so let me do the reverse. Hasn't Sid ceded all rights on Riddhima? Will Sid ever be able to get the doubt about Armaan out of his mind? yes..if ridhhima backs her words with action
When He was told that Riddhima had gone to Lonavala on an emergency, remember it was sister stella! who said dr. armaan ko dr. ridhhima ki zaroorat padd gayi..she s so annoying 😡

why were his first thoughts about Armaan and Riddhima together coz he s only human n he knows they have a history
and not that his wife has been called on an emergency and she didnt have to time to tell him. Is it right of Sid to go and check up on his wife? go where? lonavala? i dun think he s gone to check up on her..thts not like our sexy face..am sure he has been sent or has been called by someone...tamanna junior mayb?
Is he going to follow her wherever she goes? So far Riddhima has not given him any reason to doubt her loyalty. It is all in Sid's head. yes but she hasnt done anything to assure him as well...Sure he asked her to come to the terrace, but Riddhima did not agree to it. She may have decided to go afterall, but  she did not give him any false hopes. but he was not wrong in hoping she wud come...n he was right..she was gonna come...Is Sid going to ask Riddhima about Armaan, one year from now? Two years? (Like the Verizon wireless ad - can you hear me now....).

I had initially liked the their pairing, but now I dont see any reason for them to be together. I dont see any bond anymore. Sid has been such a weakling. dont agree...its ridhhima's fault equally...This is not the way to mend any relationship.He s d one trying so hard to get her to talk to him...n all he gets is 'i dont have time'!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: CinciGal

There are plenty of Riddhima haters and Sid supporters here, so let me do the reverse. Hasn't Sid ceded all rights on Riddhima? Will Sid ever be able to get the doubt about Armaan out of his mind? When He was told that Riddhima had gone to Lonavala on an emergency, why were his first thoughts about Armaan and Riddhima together and not that his wife has been called on an emergency and she didnt have to time to tell him. Is it right of Sid to go and check up on his wife? Is he going to follow her wherever she goes? So far Riddhima has not given him any reason to doubt her loyalty. It is all in Sid's head. Sure he asked her to come to the terrace, but Riddhima did not agree to it. She may have decided to go afterall, but  she did not give him any false hopes. Is Sid going to ask Riddhima about Armaan, one year from now? Two years? (Like the Verizon wireless ad - can you hear me now....).

I had initially liked the their pairing, but now I dont see any reason for them to be together. I dont see any bond anymore. Sid has been such a weakling. This is not the way to mend any relationship.

Parul,😳

The only fault i see in Sid is his " assumptions-ki-bimaari" which is further fueled by his own history of having witnessed Riddhima's madness for Armaan and her thoughtless cuckoo-ness to hunt for him. Sid is the only one who saw it at it's worst and he was quite taken aback by it.

He married that woman , she gradually fell in love with Sid but before SR could take a step forward, Armaan reappeared reinstating his love for Riddhima over and over.

So , you are absolutely right. Riddz is not unfaithful, she values her marriage , she values Sid and everything is inside Sid's head. But there is a problem here as well.

Sid has questioned Riddhima about her feelings for Armaan INDIRECTLY and DIRECTLY but all that she has done is run away in tears and has given no answers. The answers she has given have been     " Meri shaadi aapse hui hai." ... and the answer she should be giving is that she wants to stay in this marriage is because she wants to be with him.

Riddhima has never given any straight answers about Armaan . As for Sid's behaviour today , he has believed that Riddz wants to give this marriage as much as chance as him - assumption yes , ill-founded no- but she did not turn up. Yes, Sid should have thought there is an emergency in Lonavla but what he thought of first was Riddz not informing him and Armaan being there.

Armaan is inside Sid's head because Riddz has never voiced her feelings for Sid and she has given no clearwater to him..... and at the end of the day , Sid is only human and he is giving in to his fears.

Sid is a man going through weak times but he is definitely not a weakling......looking at his history, he is anything but weak.

On a lighter note , both SR belong together - assumptions -ke-samandar. Sid assumes Riddz wants Armaan and Riddz assumes Sid does not want her. 😆

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
poca!!!! beautiful post. How I wish you wrote something everyday. Your posts make my day 🤗

I love the game SR plays. They balance things out. If Sid works hard in the relationship then Rid does too.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

😭😭😭 Tears of Joy 😆 Poco a post finally 🥳

It was a fabulous post.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...... but it is equally true that There is no fury like a man wounded.

This saying I have to totally agree with the fury we are going to see in Siddihant is going to be so strong so unwilling to listen, so unwilling to care, a wounded soul is one of the hardest things to repair! Sid's wounds are going to heal but there is a long way for Riddhima to go now because she has hurt him more than she can ever realise he was putting himself out there and in return he got stabbed in the heart and then someone came and twisted the knife.

I don't know what is going to happen next for SR but the role reversal is always great to see, they have seen each others compassion, care, pain, hate, all at different times, they are two individuals who complete each other as they are opposites but exactly the same as well, Sid is carefree well was but still would be if he knows that she is his and she is uptight but once she puts her heart into something she will follow it through, right or wrong, she has done that for her relationship with him and she wants it to work but ego's! Modi ego! 😆

One thing I noticed on the terrace and that was yellow flowers, I think it was roses and I found it so significant because it should SR so well, there is love there but they need the friendship and understanding before they can show the love.

They are both so sweet, Riddhima everyone is questioning why is she in Armaan's arm even I am confused by it but, something in me is telling me she isn't in his arms willingly, I am sure she is missing Sexyface's arms and angry looks 😆

Hope my rambling makes sense!

Oye tere khushi ke aansoo! Marjaawaan.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.... We are so freakin' filmy , man!😳

I love the way you have written the post. Yeah, Riddz worked hard to win Sid's trust last time and eventually their relationship worked and they both were so happy in their marriage.😳.... tsunami has come - we will again have Sid's ego and Riddz making efforts to win him back. Or even the reverse but it will happen.They have always  started with understanding and affection and reached the threshold of love..... and this time, they will be in love .... or are they there already , stopped by the doors of ego and heartbreak.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Once again Very thoughtful and beautiful pocs 👏👏

I agree with what you said. Gosh i felt so bad for Sid  here he's hoping for his WIFE to come and talk to him and what does he get Denial ( well as it seems) and than when he chooses to go to lonavala what he sees his wife in someone's else arms huh? what can be worse than that?

All i want for sid now is not to sulk seeing it for goodness sake boy this is the time to speak up tell her clearly that you are not goign to do anything more  to save this marriage and make her happy you tried everything you could've and you cannot take it anymore. This is the time for Mrs Modi to feel ashamed of her deeds and see how much she's hurting the man who did everything for her. This is teh time for Mrs Modi to take that step and appologise wholeheartedly and try to make it forget. We all know she moved on but she needs to make it clear to someone else and start her Rishta with her pati all over again this time with nothing else except pure Love and respect.

p.s am excited to see sexyface in full anger and mrs modi runnign behind him saying sorry lols
CinciGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Parul,😳

The only fault i see in Sid is his " assumptions-ki-bimaari" which is further fueled by his own history of having witnessed Riddhima's madness for Armaan and her thoughtless cuckoo-ness to hunt for him. Sid is the only one who saw it at it's worst and he was quite taken aback by it.

He married that woman , she gradually fell in love with Sid but before SR could take a step forward, Armaan reappeared reinstating his love for Riddhima over and over.

So , you are absolutely right. Riddz is not unfaithful, she values her marriage , she values Sid and everything is inside Sid's head. But there is a problem here as well.

Sid has questioned Riddhima about her feelings for Armaan INDIRECTLY and DIRECTLY but all that she has done is run away in tears and has given no answers. The answers she has given have been     " Meri shaadi aapse hui hai." ... and the answer she should be giving is that she wants to stay in this marriage is because she wants to be with him.

Riddhima has never given any straight answers about Armaan . As for Sid's behaviour today , he has believed that Riddz wants to give this marriage as much as chance as him - assumption yes , ill-founded no- but she did not turn up. Yes, Sid should have thought there is an emergency in Lonavla but what he thought of first was Riddz not informing him and Armaan being there.

Armaan is inside Sid's head because Riddz has never voiced her feelings for Sid and she has given no clearwater to him..... and at the end of the day , Sid is only human and he is giving in to his fears.

Sid is a man going through weak times but he is definitely not a weakling.... looking at his history, he is anything but weak.

On a lighter note , both SR belong together - assumptions -ke-samandar. Sid assumes Riddz wants Armaan and Riddz assumes Sid does not want her. 😆

Thanks Poco for replying and also for writing a post. Has been a few days.

I am quite disappointed in Sid, not so much in Riddhima anymore. Sid will have to do something big and nice and generous and most importantly wise, for me to like his character again. I think the best thing for him to do would be to stop thinking of Riddhima or Armaan or even his marriage for a few days, clear up his mind, make a plan and execute it.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

Poco, im truly amazed here.. 👏

The role reversal seems to be a common factor in the SR relationship. It's like an exam that they always have to write in order to prove themselves to one another. Sid was willing to give a chance to the marriage, and now he's lost it. As for Ridz, her wrong actions just makes the situation even worse. You would think both would've learnt it by now, but no.
Honestly, the irony in this just makes me laugh. So up until now SR didn't know that they both wanted to keep the marriage alive. For Sid, he's going to lose all hope he had tomorrow. But unfortunately, this is when Riddhima will realize that Sid did want her. And the saga continues

WOW! The highlighted part is quite a revelation and realization to me. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.... i can bet that even the writers don't know that. 😆... Yeah, SR keep the marriage and the spark alive turnwise. And how. 😳..... Role reversal has always been important for SR and it always will be. They both need to keep exchanging shoes and chairs to understand each-other better and to realize that the only future they will ever have is together. Sid has done his share of work and now , it's Riddz' turn.... i hope so , at least.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Once again Very thoughtful and beautiful pocs 👏👏

I agree with what you said. Gosh i felt so bad for Sid  here he's hoping for his WIFE to come and talk to him and what does he get Denial ( well as it seems) and than when he chooses to go to lonavala what he sees his wife in someone's else arms huh? what can be worse than that?

All i want for sid now is not to sulk seeing it for goodness sake boy this is the time to speak up tell her clearly that you are not goign to do anything more  to save this marriage and make her happy you tried everything you could've and you cannot take it anymore. This is the time for Mrs Modi to feel ashamed of her deeds and see how much she's hurting the man who did everything for her. This is teh time for Mrs Modi to take that step and appologise wholeheartedly and try to make it forget. We all know she moved on but she needs to make it clear to someone else and start her Rishta with her pati all over again this time with nothing else except pure Love and respect.

p.s am excited to see sexyface in full anger and mrs modi runnign behind him saying sorry lols

Faroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 😲
😲
Tum aa gayi!😳

I agree with you. I see Sid cry one more time, i am seriously going to beat him up. 😡😆..... I prefer the frigid silent man to the crying and groaning loverboy. Sid has done his efforts and it's Riddz' turn now - The precap incident is seemingly innocent but it is the right opportunity to exchange SR's shoes. The marriage is not only for Sid to save - it is Riddhima's duty as well. 😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

poca!!!! beautiful post. How I wish you wrote something everyday. Your posts make my day 🤗

I love the game SR plays. They balance things out. If Sid works hard in the relationship then Rid does too.

Bang on , Fatty! SR balance each-other out and yeah , they are the most cuckoo couple, i must say. But that's okay , we love them because they are cuckoo.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Parul. I agree with you on that one. Sid needs a break and sort out his mind and heart - he has complicated his life too much and he categorically needs to tell Riddzie that they need to work on this marriage together. Enough running around the Mulberry Bush.