Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Heya Nitzy πŸ€—
Dear when I saw the precap today, the first thing that crossed my mind was our conversation in the AT😊. The way you  said role reversal is needed for Ridz to realise what she is putting Sid through. And we have it today and it is much better than that mud scene πŸ‘πŸΌ. Ridz in Armaan's arms... Ridz will really have some good explaining to do to convince Sid.

Fabulous post again dear πŸ‘. I like and agree with almost evrything you wrote there πŸ‘. Toh kahan se shuru karoon πŸ˜•. Let's start with the last line

It is true that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...... but it is equally true that There is no fury like a man wounded.

I loved it ... absolutelyπŸ˜ƒ. Ridz, get ready to face the wounded Sid! You have played enuf with Sid's feelings now get ready to do some explaining

The PRECAP is scary indeed - It has been ages since we have seen Sid like this - in this kind of a temper. Riddhima running off to Lonavla without informing him and that too with Armaan over there - Sid seeing Riddhima in Armaan's arms ..... and THAT LOOK on his face.
Precap is indeed scary yaar. Sid ka gussa, uff! The way he was angry to know that Ridz is alone with Armaan in Lonavla and to top it off the scene as soon as he lands in Lonavla. Tables are turned now. Ridz has to choose now and there is no escape. I really want this scene to be real. Want to know Ridz defence to the situation. I think Sid will try to leave the place as soon as he sees this, but TJ will force him to stay. We'll now have full of Sexyface scenes now... hurray πŸ₯³

It is always difficult to crisply seal the SR bond into the limiting scales of words - be it love , compassion , bonding , poignancy  or anything. They are a new shade everyday.... every single shade - from awkward husband-wife to laughing friends to sworn enemies to giggling schoolkids to understanding confidantes to fiery lovers to absolute strangers to willing man-woman tied in holy matrimony..... yeah, they are all of these but one thing does not change - THE PULL.

Awww... the way u described SR relationship ... its just perfect and beautiful yaar. *khushi ke aansoo*. So many different shades , but still that holds them together... the PULL 😳. Even today before going to Lonavla, Ridz was thinking abt Sid waiting for her on terrace... so cute. But due to her attitude, she went without informing him. Stupid Girl! Doesn't leave a chance to hurt Sid 😑? Lekin Ridz ka queendom is over now. It's now Sid's era and now I want to see Ridz running after Sid to make things work πŸ˜‰

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Nitzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wow i m like wat Nitzy's post😲😲.......m in heaven...i love u !!!!!!!!!!!☺️☺️☺️

Coming to SR...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seetiyan Aur Taaliyaan SexyFace Siddhant Modi is Back with A Bang And Say wat with an Attitude to DIE For....🀣πŸ₯³

Siddhant and Riddhima are SoulMates Destined to be together..they are companions for life time..U said it rightly its the strange PULL they have towards each other which Draws them even more closer everytime they try to get away from each other..Yes as we say the Strong UNBREAKABLE Bond..

And Now Lonavala Gears up for the DA man Siddhant Modi..As he Arrives there he is in for a very Rude shock...YuP he Is WOUNDED..BANG We get our Badtameez Siddhant Modi Back..Siddhant will UNLEASH His Anger and Pain know by probably Avoiding Riddhima Bigg Time...Ridhima u gotta be Ready to blasted Left Right Centre..Yup i can See Siddhant Giving A Royal SNUB to Mrs.Riddhima Modi..it gonna be tough times ahead for the Wifey to Manaofy her Hubby dearest..😎

Riddhima Modi get set to Chase ur Hubby Dearest Now...he is Gonna be a Tough NUT to Crack...oops i m Loving this..Bring them on!!!!! SexyFace V/s IckyFace....ROUND TWO..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜

I love you too, Krittzy. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

True. No matter how far apart you throw SR , they always find their way to each-other - ALWAYS and they always will. Riddz has ended up tearing Sid apart and it is not going to help matters..... and the precap is like SUICIDAL for Riddz and MURDER for Sid. But it is okay , i think. It's high time Sid gave his shoes to Riddz and took her's so that she knows what it feels like to be in a situation when you know you are not wrong but your loved one doesn't trust you. Good luck, Mrs.Riddhima Siddhanth Modi.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Hey Pocu, loved the post and was looking forward to it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for the woman he loves with hope in his heart and she doesnt turn up, but like Sid is - he believes something has come up and went to check and he heard something which he didnt want to hear, no wonder this man is making assumptions again but this assumption is more to the fact on destiny/fate (and why he keeps hoping), that again its a way of telling Sid that AR are meant to be, and where Armaan is somehow Ridz will have to be, what cruel fate he thinks and its mocking him again - this is Sid's thinking now πŸ’”

It is always difficult to crisply seal the SR bond into the limiting scales of words - be it love , compassion , bonding , poignancy  or anything. They are a new shade everyday.... every single shade - from awkward husband-wife to laughing friends to sworn enemies to giggling schoolkids to understanding confidantes to fiery lovers to absolute strangers to willing man-woman tied in holy matrimony..... yeah, they are all of these but one thing does not change - THE PULL.
I love this paragraph the most, you summed it so amazingly, that SR are this - this is them!!!
And its about that PULL - The Pull, that no matter how far they try and go apart, its that pull that always lead them back to one another (that is bound by connection/bond - The Soul)

But when has fate been easy on SR - storms work the best for them and for their betterment ( they have often found their brains after the most trying times)..... so another storm on it's way.....
Very true Fate has never been easy on them but its this fate that has got them to this point even since they met and formed this nameless bond from the start, but sometimes this storm is needed to deepen their feelings more and affecting them which i has been visible when a storm comes in between them and has done so many times before

Sid ends up hurt again.... No.... let me correct myself.... this time WOUNDED. It pricks his heart to think that Riddz left him waiting so that she could be with Armaan in Lonavla ... which is so not true. His disappointment , his heartbreak , his repeated assumed rejection finally gives way to unleashing of temper. He thinks himself foolish for having hoped anything from Riddhima and he hates himself for that.
Pocu, wounded is the right word for Sid now and always has been but today in that precap, Wounded is what Sid is now.
Again this man opens his heart alittle, let his feelings visible around himself and Ridz and begins to hope, and again another stab at his heart - everytime at the point where he hopes
I felt for him today coz he recognised that why is it that he keeps doing that, and keeps hoping - this hate is taking over, his heart esp, its going to close up again

The more i think about it, it makes sense for Sid to see this AR like this in this state and this close, because Sid hasnt seen them like this before, only a few minor eyelocks but nothing like this, so seeing something like this does add the much added tension and explosiveness to Sid and his anger and intensity now

I do feel he wont say anything at all to them when they notice him, but just leave them both on tenderhooks waiting for him to say something and this is something i dont think Ridz will like - him not reacting

And i can see Sid breaking down when alone by himself far away from Ridz

Mega angry Sexyface Sid is back, i havent seen him this angry lately and a pain straight to his heart along with it, this is where he burns - coz of heart and pain connecting together

About time Ridz starting doing something about her marriage and also atleast showing Sid she cares for him - Sid hasnt seen this from her, and start seeing some of Sid's pain and what he has being doing for her all the time

Lennzie, you understand Sid so well and i just love to see how beautifully you bring out the minutest intricate details of what he thinks , feels and suffers. Yes, Sid is wounded this time round and you correctly mentioned that Sid has never seen Riddhima this close to Armaan, whatever the reason and it will kill him.If he is no healed and not taken care of this time round , Sid is going to seal himself in a stone tower. It is Riddhima's turn now to save Sid , save herself and save her marriage.

Sid was so freakin' angry , man!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Thanks Poco..

How does it feel when a husband doubts her wife and the wife denies it 24x7, and then is found doing all these, caught red-handed by her husband ? :P

Not very nice feeling eh! This is gonna be the ULTIMATE for Ridz ;)

What fun!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I will love to see the explanations that Riddhima Modi gives her husband.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....all her attitude and chudailgiri is going to fly out of the window and Sid will be in no mood to believe her tears. Chal beta Riddhima, lag jaa kaam pe. Ab attitude seh kar bhi dekh le. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

P.S- I love your RR & KW siggy ,my girl. πŸ˜‰

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evita.

Yes i was sick of seeing sid all begging riddhima.......and riddhima acting like a 'chudail' but its ridz turn now to if she wants to save her marriage.

EVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!😲
😲
Where were you , my baby?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, now the emotional begging will be done by Riddhima and the emotional blackmailing by Sid. I hope so, at least. Shaadi bachaao aandolan continues and how. πŸ˜‰

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

missed ur red words of wisdom and sensibility soo muchπŸ€—πŸ€—..........

............nothing has been normal for SR ever and nothing will be.............they met each other with a tsunami,they married each other with another storm brewing ,they are now going to start on hte journey of love with yet another storm in sight but cross it they will together.............till today we saw siddanth trying to fulfill the vows they took together now it is time for riddhima to take over.............the husband who stands before her has closed all the doors for her not even  ray of light will he allow to enter..............riddhima has to find a crack and force open hte door.........a huge task in her hands and she better start doing it.................

i have no idea why armaan did what he did and maybe the episode will answe rthat but the scene was needed to give the final jolt to sid and get  the super sexyface sidddanth back, very much needed.........

and i am waitng really waiting for mr.modi to unleash his anger ,his attitude and his arrogance full time and little tj to get these two back under one roof..

Well-said, Sunny.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SR are actually an eternal storm with periodic breaks of sunshine. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³....but we love them like that , don't we? And we always will , come what may. You are right. Sid has tried his best to save this marriage and Riddz has thrown enough attitude - so , it is high time , this mighty queen also realizes that Sid has a heart that beats and hurts.

Riddz has to win Sid back now - come what may. High time this nikammi did some kaam to save her marriage. πŸ˜‰

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post and while I may not share your enthusiasm for the couple in question, I really truly love your posts and your take on the episodes.... There are few posts like this that I look forward to irrespective fo whether I watch the show or not.... Thankyou for making my IF experience memorable...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

pocu this lazy nikammi has to stop jhadoing bhashans and start doing serious work now...........her wajood ,her pehchaan is bound to the man she has been united with through tears,pain,hurt ,anguish and  holy matrimony ...............and when she searches for it ,it will lead her back to her husband always.......

and oops it is pink words of wisdomπŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: n7genius

Heya Nitzy πŸ€—
Dear when I saw the precap today, the first thing that crossed my mind was our conversation in the AT😊. The way you  said role reversal is needed for Ridz to realise what she is putting Sid through. And we have it today and it is much better than that mud scene πŸ‘πŸΌ. Ridz in Armaan's arms... Ridz will really have some good explaining to do to convince Sid.

Fabulous post again dear πŸ‘. I like and agree with almost evrything you wrote there πŸ‘. Toh kahan se shuru karoon πŸ˜•. Let's start with the last line

It is true that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...... but it is equally true that There is no fury like a man wounded.

I loved it ... absolutelyπŸ˜ƒ. Ridz, get ready to face the wounded Sid! You have played enuf with Sid's feelings now get ready to do some explaining

The PRECAP is scary indeed - It has been ages since we have seen Sid like this - in this kind of a temper. Riddhima running off to Lonavla without informing him and that too with Armaan over there - Sid seeing Riddhima in Armaan's arms ..... and THAT LOOK on his face.
Precap is indeed scary yaar. Sid ka gussa, uff! The way he was angry to know that Ridz is alone with Armaan in Lonavla and to top it off the scene as soon as he lands in Lonavla. Tables are turned now. Ridz has to choose now and there is no escape. I really want this scene to be real. Want to know Ridz defence to the situation. I think Sid will try to leave the place as soon as he sees this, but TJ will force him to stay. We'll now have full of Sexyface scenes now... hurray πŸ₯³

Awww... the way u described SR relationship ... its just perfect and beautiful yaar. *khushi ke aansoo*. So many different shades , but still that holds them together... the PULL 😳. Even today before going to Lonavla, Ridz was thinking abt Sid waiting for her on terrace... so cute. But due to her attitude, she went without informing him. Stupid Girl! Doesn't leave a chance to hurt Sid 😑? Lekin Ridz ka queendom is over now. It's now Sid's era and now I want to see Ridz running after Sid to make things work πŸ˜‰

Naffy , this role reversal is desperately needed to move the track forward. πŸ˜†..... I mean , for how many episodes can Sid beg Riddz and for how long can she give him cold shoulders - sooner or later , she has to be in his shoes and understand his situation. Riddz feels for Sid and that is definite but she needs to open her heart to realize that - unless Riddz opens her heart , she will not be able to win Sid back after the precap tamaasha.
ridz has played enought with sid emotion, feelings and pain. he has tried everything to talk to her, he tried everythng to make her happy and see a smile in her face and what did he gets in return is pain and more pain from her. Each dy he is living like a dead person, thinking about how to make his wife smile again, ridz has givien enought cold stairs to sid now, sid needs to give his cold shoulder now. He was waiting for his wife in the terace for god sake, he even lighted candle for her and was thinking about being friends like before and what did he get, he got to see the most nonsense stuff right in front of his eyes that his wife that he loves so much and gets hurt everday b/c of her is in paraya mard arms and it also happens to be her ex. what hell is he going to think, oh okay so my wife is in another man wife, no problem it is okay, I don't think so, no man will tolarate their wife in another man arms, no and it is a fact. Ridz has no idae what she has done now, she should have called sid once to explain that she has to leave due to work, they will talk once she comes back, but no she just left without telling him anything at all, and sid felt like an idote thinking that his wife will come and talk to him.

He only thought about her happiness, her wanting and her smile, but thing sis going to turn now ad it is going to be a high time ridz realize that, that playing with fire and water is as same as playing with Dr.siddhant modi, she will get some reality check now for sure and sid better show her he  is not a person to be played like ping pong, he needs to show her he is her husband not some ex., she si going to see something that she never seen before and that is sid madness and his crazyness.

ridz has hurt sid over and over now, and after seeing the precap, sid will not say anything but his eyes will speak volume, after this sid will not be the sweet husband, who tolarate everything given by his wife, he will be the same sid even more just like after they got married, he will be sexyface now.

No man can see their wife in anotehr man arms, even if wants to them to be friends. No man!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by hewascool90210 - 14 years ago