himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna1

hey the update was good
but itna thoda RN not fair
congo on 2nd thread
plz continue soon

hey sorry for the delay in replies.. had some problems with IF and my browser...
next few parts mein there will lots of RN... dont worry... πŸ˜‰
Edited by himalayanyeti - 13 years ago
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone πŸ˜ƒ,
**ducks all jootes, andes and tamatars** I know.. this has become a habit for me before my every update, haina? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but this time things just happened so suddenly and I was drowned in work for the past 2 weeks.. else I would have posted the update 10 days ago... sachi.. believe me.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyway my namoona colleague jumped ship suddenly and we in the team just had a whirlpool of extra stuff to drown ourselves in.. all just 2 weeks before product release.. 🀒 okay, let me not depress you guys with my sad work-life.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As consolation for yet another late update,this one is super-long.. 14 pages in Word yaaron.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ isiliye achi achi comments dena.. aur "like" button ko bhi bhoolna mat.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waise I am once again reminding people who are yet to unreserve your posts for the previous part.. **ahem ahem** you know who you are.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I will reply to all comments araam se next week for sure.. somehow IF has been acting strange for me and I cant make more than 1 post.. how dare it says I am spamming... 😑 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

alright.. on to part 24 (gosh!! 24 parts!! 😲😲... waise, a trivia.... Dhoka crossed 100,000 words with this update... the official count is 104,000 now.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Part 24

Three days later..

Raj sat on the couch, his legs casually crossed on the coffee table in front of him, poring over the information collected by his trusted aide Bunty Chaubey. He lightly rubbed his forehead after reading through the file for the third time – he needed some coffee now! His concentration broke at the sound of Naina clearing the dinner table and loading the dishwasher, humming an illegible tune. He smiled fondly as he recalled how he had asked Naina time and again to leave the washing and cleaning chores to the orderlies but she had vehemently declined, saying nobody but her will take care of her home. She ruled his heart and there was no doubt who ruled his home! His smile grew into a wide grin at the thought but his silent musings were broken when a steaming cup of coffee appeared in his frame of sight. He traced the hands up to the beautiful face of his wife smiling down at him and shook his head lightly.

"Tumhe kaise patha chala ki mujhe coffee peene ka mann kar raha tha?" he gratefully took the piping hot cup from her hand, sipped and closed his eyes, sighing. "Patha chal jaatha hai" she grinned in reply and turned to go when she was stopped by Raj who took hold of her wrist.

She felt a jolt of electricity pass through her at his warm touch and her nerve endings tingled all the way from her wrist to her toes. She had tried so hard to stay away from Raj but it seemed as though he was hell bent on not letting her maintain any distance between them.

After the party he had been in a very good mood which had rubbed off on her, making her forget all the pain in her heart but it returned ten-fold the next morning after Rajveer left for work. She had mused about the night before and suddenly felt incongruous at the thought of Shalini and Rajveer together. It somehow didn't feel right.. But then what about the words she heard? She had been so confused and frustrated at her own confusion and pain that she had decided to keep away from Raj as much as she could.. But it seemed to her that Raj was trying twice as much to keep her close and touch her whenever he could. She did not complain about his touches though; she knew it would be a blatant lie if she said she did not like it, but she did not understand the fluttery feeling she had everytime she felt his warmth on her. She could feel her heartbeats racing ahead and butterflies flitting around as she got more and more conscious of herself and aware of him. The feeling both empowered her and discomfited her since she could not realize its significance..

Raj could not help it – he just had to touch her to make sure she was real and she was his! He knew he had been staring at Naina more often in the past few days and to his immense embarrassment had been caught red-handed by Shalini and even Naina, but he just could not help it.. He had had to listen to Shalini's merciless teasing that he had become a love-sick puppy and he knew that was the truth. He was in love! And he had to hold himself from blurting it all out to Naina whenever he lost himself in her hazel eyes. He had decided to observe Naina for a few days to see if she felt the same towards him before he declared his feelings and whatever he had seen till now only assured him of it, although he had been confused at times by the drawn expression on her face, as if trying to hide something. Try as he might he could not comprehend it and it had been so fleeting that he could not even ask Naina about it.

Naina turned towards him questioningly and he brought her closer, patting the space next to him with his other hand. "Aapki madad chahiye Vakeel Sahiba", he smiled. She sat down next to him and looked at his face curiously. He had never asked for her help before and she did not know how she could help him. "Woh.. I am trying to piece together Nair's history aur mujhe ideas bounce karni hai. And who better than a criminal mind-" he corrected himself when she smacked his arm, "-I mean, a criminal lawyer to check my hypothesis". Naina took the legal pad from the coffee table and started joting down points as Raj flipped through the file once again and indicated interesting facts he had noted.

Thirty minutes and numerous arguments later, they had what they thought was the best hypothesis about the man who claimed to be Major Nair. Raj stretched his hands and placing a casual arm over Naina's shoulder asked her to read out what she had written. Her breath caught in a hitch but she swallowed the nervous feeling quickly, trying to ignore the hand around her but fully aware of the warmth that seemed to fill her insides and raise the heat on her cheeks.

"We know that Major Nair was born and brought up in the city of Tanjore in Tamil Nadu-" "-and this duplicate knows nothing about the city as found by my smart wifey" interjected Raj, earning a glare and a jab in his ribs from Naina. "Don't interrupt me unless necessary" she warned sternly but couldn't help but melt at her husband's boyish charm when he grinned at her.

"So he is from Tanjore and shifted to Delhi when he joined the Army and was known for his bravery at all his postings, most of them on the border. He was close to nobody and pretty much kept to himself, and he had no family too. His brave deeds during the Kargil War made him a Major but he lost his left hand during the war. After he came back from his medical leave, he asked to be a part of one last mission, which was safely transporting the nuclear triggers to KMA from Ladakh. Since he was not medically fit for an active role, he was the Communications In-charge for the operation." Rajveer squeezed Naina's shoulder at the mention of the fateful mission and Naina pressed his hand in turn, giving her silent support and assurance of being with him.

"Phir usne apni medical condition ki waja se active duty se discharge hokar teaching karna decide kiya aur pohunch gaya KMA. Jahaan woh pichle 8 saal se cadets ko pareshan karte aaya hai. Ek saal pehle Dr.Mishra KMA join kiya aur inn dono ne milkar KMA se weapons smuggle karne ka plan banaya hai"

Rajveer looked closely at Naina when she talked about the scheming plan that had affected her so badly and had sent her into the verges of hysteria, but when he did not see the panic in her eyes, he knew she was well on the road to recovery. She did have nightmares once in a while about that incident but she seemed to have realized that she had Rajveer's love and Shalini's constant support to help her overcome the trauma. He was so proud of her, at her inner strength and before he could think it through, he leaned forward and kissed her temple. Naina looked up in surprise, the words snatched out of her mouth at his sudden gesture, but when she looked at the affection shining in his eyes she understood his thoughts and smiled lightly. She rested her forehead on his shoulder and muttered an inaudible 'thanks' into his shirt when he brought her fully into his embrace. In reply, Raj simply tightened his hold and ran his hands through her hair, patting her head.

Raj pulled himself away from her before he lost his senses in her sweet smell and took the legal pad from Naina's hands, just to keep his hands from pulling Naina into his arms.. ..and never ever let go.

"Hmm.. Iss Nair tho duplicate hai.. Yaani someone replaced the original Major Nair with this one at some point of time. Lekin kab.." he thought aloud, his piercing eyes looking over the points Naina had written. Naina leaned against him slightly and looked at her writing for a minute before her eyes zeroed in on a particular line. "Medical leave" she replied excitedly. "It says here that he lost his left arm during the War and had to get a prosthetic fitted in and was on medical leave for 5 months. 5 months of medical leave? Jab-" "-jab Army mein maximum 3 mahine leave dete hai medical grounds pe" finished Raj with admiration in his eyes. "Wow Naina.. I am truly impressed. You will make an amazing lawyer" he said in an awestruck voice, earning a delightful blush from his wife.

He referred back to the file Chaubey had given for the relevant information and found that at the end of his 3 month medical leave, Major Nair had called up Army Headquarters and had requested two additional months of leave. He also had recommendations of senior officers and diplomats and had managed to extend his period of absence.

Raj was lost in thoughts as he finished reading Chaubey's report. "Itna bada dhoka diya hai iss Nair ne" he gritted out through clenched teeth. Naina nodded her head agreeing to the same and he continued. "Someone had caught up with Major Nair during his leave of absence and taken his place. Mujhe poora yakeen hai ki woh log asli Major Nair ko maar diye hai aur kisi humshakal ko unke jagah bhej diye. Aur uss nakli Major Nair waapas aaya tha triggers keliye. He timed his return to Army almost the same time as our mission and got himself involved in it as the Communication In-charge in spite of the fact that according to Army rules he would not be allowed to take part in sensitive missions due to his injury. Ussi ne aathankvaadiyon ko information pass on kiya hoga humare movements ke baare mein aur uss raat humpar hamla hua tha. Lekin jab mein unn triggers ko lekar wahaan se bachkar waapas KMA pohuncha uss nakli Nair ne apni medical records ko use kiya.. active duty se discharge hokar KMA join kiya staff ke roop mein. He had been trying all this while to smuggle the triggers out of KMA but until Mishra came along he really did not have any help to achieve it. Ab sab kuch clear hai.. kitna bada dhoka diya hai 8 saal se.. asli Major Nair ko.. Indian Army ko.. iss desh ko.. Navin Sir ko…" his voice trailed off as the effects of the huge deceptive web spun around the Army became clear in his mind.

"Hey bhagwaan.. kitna bada plan hai.. almost foolproof! Aur unn logon ne kitna research karke Major Nair ko chuna hoga.. someone who was in a high post but a loner and almost no family.." concurred Shalini when Raj and Naina brought her up to speed on what they had found. The maze of deception they had uncovered was so enormous that they had to wake Shalini immediately and it was almost 1.30am by the time they were done with their discussions in Rajveer's living room.

"And I agree.. they must have killed the original Major Nair during his medical leave and one of the terrorists must have taken his place after plastic surgery. And this man who calls himself Nair now.. imagine what a sicko he should be if he had his hand cut-off just so that he can portray Nair's role!" Shalini made a disgusted face. "Aur 8 saal se kisi ko nahi patha tha.. 8 saal se woh uss triggers ko KMA mein doond raha tha lekin kaamyaab nahi ho paya! Lekin kya voh triggers KMA mein hai?" quizzed Shalini. She had been informed of this Nair's interest in the triggers and the truth behind Navin's last mission just a few minutes ago.

Naina looked at Raj from the corner of her eyes while he looked away from Shalini's gaze for a moment. "They are here Shal.. trust me" he mumbled. Shalini gave him a long look and shook her head. "I don't want to know anything more Raj" she said quietly and Raj smiled at her, grateful that she understood about his connection to the triggers at KMA.

"8 saal se humare beech ek gaddar chupa tha.. aur.. aur iss Muchad ne kya kya takleef nahi diya cadets ko!" she exclaimed bringing relief to the tension that had suddenly gripped the room.

"Tumhe patha tha ki yeh cadets Nair ko Muchad bulaate hai?" asked Naina curiously, to which Raj replied off-handedly "Tumhe lagta hai inn cadets ne usko yeh naam diye hai?" Naina looked from the grinning face of Rajveer to the equally smug face of Shalini before it clicked. "No way!" she stated unbelievingly. "Oh believe it Naina.. this tradition of naming faculty members was started 9 years ago very grandly by your's truly!" Shalini said with a small bow, proud of having started the culture which had passed down over the years from each batch of cadets to the next. A minute later all three of them burst into peals of laughter!

When she was finally able to stop laughing, Naina wiped the tears of mirth from her eyes and considered Shalini shrewdly. "Tho Shaliniji.. hume yeh bhi kehdijiye ki aapne humare papa ko kaunsa naam diya?" Naina had confessed her identity as Captain Navin's daughter to Shalini the day after the party during the therapy sessions she was still taking with Shalini. Shalini was her closest friend now and Naina did not feel right to keep her in the dark about it. She was sure that Shalini would understand and the latter had merely patted her hands reassuringly without a word. Shalini did not think Naina had to know that Raj had already confided in her with the truth.

"Captain Navin?" Shalini suddenly turned nervous and an impish smile formed on Rajveer's face, surprising Naina. "Er.. mein chalti hoon Naina. Bohut raat hochuki aur mujhe neend aarahi hai" Shalini tried to wiggle out of the situation and almost reached the door when she turned back and winked mischievously. "If you really want to know.. your papa was.. Captain Rambo!" and with that she was off leaving behind an open-mouthed Naina and a chuckling Raj.

Naina turned to Raj and glared at him, "What's happening here?" she demanded. "Kuch nahi Naina.. bas yun samjho ki Captain Navin had a lot of admirers" he grinned at her puzzled look and rising to his feet, tugged her towards the bedroom. "Nahi samjhi? Like most females at KMA back then, Shalini also had a crush on Captain Navin and gave him the nickname 'Rambo' since he was so good looking and was very strong too" he explained and Naina couldn't stop the laughter bubbling through her. When she finally able to control her amusement, she playfully pulled Raj by his arms. "Kya baat hai? Lagta hai aap bhi papa se bohut impressed ho.." "I admire Captain Navin a lot.. just differently when compared to.. ..women. But I won't deny that he was popular here! Aakhir mera mentor hai" he brought her into the circle of his arms unknown to both of them and rested his forehead on hers.

She flicked her head haughtily and gave a scathing look. "Hmph.. pehle humare papa.. phir aapke mentor" Her expression immediately turning mischievous, she prodded on his chest with her finger, "Waise yeh cadets aapko kis naam se bulaate hai?" She caught the faint hint of color on his cheeks and traced it lightly with her fore finger unmindful of her closeness to Raj and the darkening of his eyes as he took in their proximity. "Bataaye.. aapka nickname kya hai.. 'Captain Handsome'.." she chuckled at his narrowed eyes. "Tumhe pata hai na.. Phir kyun poochti ho?" "Bas aapke expressions dekhne keliye" she smiled widely, tempting Raj to explore her dimple with his hands.. his lips.. his tongue.. Stop it Raj!!! Control yourself! chided his inner voice.

But neither realized that they were both finally able to recollect Captain Navin without any painful memories. The healing had begun for both of them…

Two days later..

'Meet me at 1800 hours at Traitor's Bell'

Huda glanced at the note surreptitiously passed to him by Naina during lunch and crumbled it immediately. He made an excuse of working out the kinks in his legs and took off on a jog towards the fag end of KMA's boundary wall before making an abrupt turn and reaching the Traitor's Bell through the low hanging trees and bushes. He had just turned the corner when he caught sight of Naina pacing restlessly next to the ruins.

"Huda you need to go to Delhi" she began unceremoniously and Huda was not surprised at all. In the past few weeks that he had come to 'work' with Naina, he came to see her as smart, dedicated and deeply focused on her mission and was an excellent strategist as well. He had not been kept in the dark about what she had found about Nair and he had to admire her professionalism in treating him as an equal, although she made it clear subtly who the boss between them was. He had helped her in whatever way he could and took pride in the fact that he was being of service to his country, even if in an indirect way. He had been surprised at himself when he had set aside his ego and arrogance and had listened to whatever Naina told him to do, carrying out his duties very efficiently.. even if it had been something as trivial as scouting Nair's room or something as huge and dangerous as following the devil himself during the latter's late-night clandestine activities outside KMA.

So when Naina abruptly asked him to go to Delhi, he knew better than to question her reasons..

Huda simply nodded his head and asked in a flat tone. "Mein do din ki chute leta hoon BC se. Kab jaana hai?" "Jitni jaldi hosake utni.. my report is ready" She handed over a small thumb-drive to him and continued, "I know you will guard this with your life.. You need to meet Brigadier-General Chandra at the address I give you and submit this to him. And if I know Uncle, he will immediately get an arrest warrant drawn on this Major Nair and hand the orders to you. Aur tumhe jald se jald waapas aana hoga.. kyunki iss Nair ka bohut saare connections hai.. in very high positions that we know nothing of. And once a warrant is issued, I am sure word will travel pretty fast and we need to get to Nair before he flies. Tum samaj rahe ho naa?"

"I understand Naina.. tum fikar mat karo. Uss gaddar humse nahi bach payega.. bohut din khela hai usne humare Army ke saath.. ab aur nahi. Chalta hoon" he pocketed the precious cargo and turned when he was stopped my Naina's voice.

"BG Chandra se mere weapons zaroor maangna.. and ask him to issue one for you too. This Major Nair will not go down without a fight"

Four days later..

"Sir, we need to start planning the yearly Mentor's Camp for the second year cadets. It's already July.." Major Nair reminded BC. "It's the right time to train them outdoors"

He had chanced upon Brigadier Chandook and Captain Rajveer discussing something in low voices, although their eyes threw frosty glares at each other. He could never understand the animosity between the two men.. they couldn't talk eye-to-eye.. but he had seen BC jump to Rajveer's defense when he had tried to question Rajveer's competency time and again.. and he had also seen Rajveer send a hard and angry stare his way when he had tried to befriend him by bad-mouthing BC, when Raj was newly posted at KMA, almost 2 years ago. He had then stepped away from both the men and kept his conversations to a minimum – after all, Major Nair was not known to be sociable. But he had seen BC and Rajveer at times lost in silent discussions. He couldn't help but wonder often.. had that fool Mishra guessed right? Could it be possible that Captain Rajveer is at KMA not for teaching but for something bigger.. something big like protecting the triggers…?

Raj narrowed his eyes as he regarded Nair thoughtfully.. Achanak isko cadets ke baare mein itna kadar kyun? Zaroor yeh koi naya chaal chal raha hoga.. lekin iss baar tum range haath pakde jaogi Major Nair!

If BC was surprised at Major Nair's sudden show of concern, he did not show it. "Major Nair, har saal Suriji hii Mentor's Camp organize karte hai.." he trailed off meaningfully, as if indirectly asking why he was so bothered about it.

Yeh budda mere baathon ko kabhi nahi maanega.. mujhe uss nalayak Suriji se baat karni hogi. Only if Shekhawat leaves on the camp with those meddling second year cadets.. I can think of a way to get the triggers out.. high command has given me only 1 month to take the triggers and flee. Agar nahi hua tho woh log mujhe zinda gaar denge…, an imperceptible shiver went down his spine at the thought and his plastic mask of a face tightened before he relaxed his jaw with a wince. After so many years of plastic surgery, it still hurts.. lekin meine apni pehchaan aise hi nahi khoya. Jis kaam keliye mujhe apna chehra aur naam tak badalna pada aur apne hii haat ko khaatna pada uss kaam ko zaroor mein poora karoonga. After coming so far along, I will not stop.. Chaahe uskeliye mujhe kuch bhi karna pade.. kisiko bhi khatam karna pade.. just like that pest Captain Navin and his loyal dog Kishore.., he resolved to himself as images of Navin's face, determined even in his final moments, flashed before his dead eyes.

"We will discuss about this later Major Nair" BC concluded their discussion in a clipped voice but seeing Nair's gaze locked onto something, or rather someone coming down the hallway, he looked up to catch a sight he never thought he would see again.

When he heard nothing but silence from the two men, Raj swung around and his breath caught at the sight of the figure walking towards them authoritatively. The same thought ran in all their minds.. Captain Navin Singh Ahluwalia…

Raj took in the sight of Naina walking towards them briskly, closely followed by Huda. But it was not just that.. Naina was dressed in a cream fitted shirt tucked into blue jeans and a brown vest over her shirt. Two guns resided snugly in her leather shoulder holster and she did not look by any means uncomfortable on having two loaded pistols on her person.. instead, she looked like she was born to do just this! Her silky soft hair was pulled back into a firm pony tail, her cuffs were rolled back upto her elbow and her hazel eyes were razor-sharp as they zeroed in on her prey and never left him out of sight.

BC swallowed the sudden lump that had formed in his throat when he felt the past almost come to life. At this moment Naina resembled Navin so closely except for her height and build and he had to hold himself from staggering back at the rush of emotions. Naina was dressed exactly the same way Navin would dress – down to the three-piece attire he usually favored when he was not required to be in his uniform, to the way the sleeves were folded up to the same length, the resolute set of jaw and the powerful, commanding gait. He blinked for a moment when he saw the hazel eyes glittering with determination and just like many other times, he felt Navin was laughing at him from his grave.

Nair could not believe his eyes! How did Captain Navin come back from the dead when he had shot him in his head with his own hands! It took him a minute to realize that it was not Navin but Naina who was walking towards him, gazing at him as if she would kill him any moment. But why did I suddenly get reminded of Navin when I saw this girl? What is it about her.. He could not understand the sudden fear that chilled his bones but he was the first to pull himself out of his thoughts.

"Aaiye Naina jee.. Kya aapse kissi ne nahi kaha ki KMA ke andar civilians ke paas bandook hona prohibited hai?" sneered Nair when Naina and Huda finally came to a halt in front of them. "Cadet Huda, even you are not allowed to carry a weapon without an officer's permission. And by the way, weren't you on leave since your buffaloes died and your mother was in mourning?" he sounded ridiculous to his own ears and Naina had to hold back her laughter at Huda's horrible excuse for getting permission to leave KMA.

Naina brought a sugary-sweet smile on her face as she stood in front of him, her hands never far from her shoulder holster and answered him directly, none of them bothered about his stupid question to Huda. "That is for civilians, Sir. Aur iss waqt Amardeep Huda cadet nahi hai. He is my assistant, acting on my orders"

"Kya matlab hai tumari Naina? Ab yeh kaunsa naya tamasha hai?" asked Brigadier Chandook in a stern voice when he was finally able to recover his voice, glancing at a puzzled Rajveer from the corner of his eyes. Naina darted a nervous glance at Rajveer before she steeled herself and whipped out her identification.

"Naina Singh, Special Investigative Officer, Research and Analysis Wing of the Indian Government.. yaani ke RAW" she stated matter of fact and turned to Nair. "You are under arrest for killing, impersonating Major Harishchandra Nair and for espionage and treason"

"KYA?" boomed Nair in an enraged voice, to hide the tremor he felt start to shake his body. BC was just stunned while Raj stood silently, trying to get a grasp of the situation. "Suna nahi kya? You are busted Mr.Whoever-you-are" she declared non-commitally.

"What the h*** are you saying Naina Singh Ahluwalia?" bellowed BC and realization dawned on Nair's face at the name. Oh s***! Yeh uss Navin ki beti hai.. Aur RAW agent bhi.. I don't know how much she knows about this whole operation. I need to be careful.. this old man here has to support me.. after all, I have been his loyal second-in-command for 8 years now, he thought venomously.

"I am saying the darned truth Brigadier Chandook" she retorted hotly, her eyes flashing. "This man here is not Major Nair.. he has been impersonating Nair and trying to lay his hands upon the triggers for the past 8 years. I was sent here to report on the security measures to protect the nuclear triggers that you have concealed at KMA, since we received information of threats to them. And before you ask me, I have all the proofs for this man's doings. Mujhe pata hai ki aapko saboot ki sakht zaroorat hai. Saboot ke bina aap kisiko doshi ya phir nirdosh bhi nahi maante hai. Hainaa Brigadierji?" she questioned, her voice pained. She roughly wiped her face and took a step closer to Nair, "Mere paas saboot hai lekin aapko dena zaroori nahi hai. Jinko dena hai unhe mein de chuki hoon"

"You don't have the rights to arrest me" blurted out Major Nair. As a last-ditch effort, he could not think of anything else to save himself from getting locked away. "Mein ek Army officer hoon aur agar tum ek mamuli RAW agent ho phir bhi tum mujhe arrest nahi karpaogi"

The sugary-sweet smile once again returned on Naina's face and she gestured to Huda who walked up to Brigadier Chandook and handed him an official looking document. Nair looked at the shock on BC's face and he suddenly had a sinking feeling of what the document could be. Naina caught the color drain from Nair's face and smirked, "You guessed right! Mein arrest nahi karoongi. Those are orders from the Brigadier's superior officer asking him to arrest you. Mein jaanti thi tum aise hi apne aap ko bachane ka raasta doondoge. Isiliye meine apne boss se Brigadier ka orders laayi hoon. The Brigadier has complete authority to arrest you, Major Nair" she smiled sarcastically.

"Aur yeh mat samajna ki tum kisi tareeke se baahar aapaogi. BC's orders are to arrest you, strip your military honors and immediately hand you over to me. So.. like I said.. you are busted.." she added, her eyes spitting fire. Nair hadn't seen it coming and he thought he could spite Naina as a parting shot, just to hurt her. But he didn't know the magnitude of the mistake he was about to commit.. a huge blunder..  

"Tujhe pata hai Naina.. Jab mein Captain Navin Singh Ahluwalia ko goli maara mujhe itni khushi--" He couldn't complete his sentence and never saw the iron fist swinging towards him until he was thrown far, reeling back with a broken nose, a cracked jaw, a split earlobe and a cut lip.

Rajveer had been silently listening to the exchange, waiting for Naina to be alone with him before he had his biggest question answered by her. However, when he heard Captain Navin's name from Nair's mouth, he had seen red and the violent fury within him took over, blinding him with rage. He gave one solid punch to Nair and in spite of being aware of the fact that his knuckles had split open, he reared back to shower more such punches before he felt Naina's soft but firm hands hold his and pull him back.

Naina held Raj by his arms, trying to restrain him and turned to Huda and BC. "Sir, I request you act upon your orders and arrest this traitor right now. Huda, isse cellar mein baand ke rakho.. don't forget to check him completely for hidden weapons.." she darted a glance at Raj, "And check his dentures for cyanide capsules.. under the enamel.. we need him alive" she said quietly and pulled a surprised but unprotesting Raj to their quarters.

Raj had been pacing for the past 10 minutes since they stepped into his quarters and Naina sat silently, waiting for his outburst. She knew she had kept him in the dark about herself.. and she was ready to bear any punishment he meted out, only hoping that she hadn't hurt him too badly. He had just started healing from his childhood wounds that even he did not know existed and she prayed that she had not deepened them.

Raj stopped abruptly and reaching Naina in two strides pulled her up roughly, his fingers clenching the soft skin of her arms fiercely. "Mera bas ek sawaal ka jawaab do Naina.. kya tumne kabhi triggers ke baare mein investigate karne keliye mujhe istemaal kiya?" he bit out through gritted teeth, shaking her violently.

Naina gave a long look at him, her heart constricting at the pain and hurt in his eyes that hid a layer of vulnerability beneath. She knew her answer will make or break their relationship and taking a deep breath, she spoke the truth, unmindful of the throbbing pain in her arms where Raj held her.

"No", her voice was soft yet firm and he could see the truth blazing out of her eyes. He released the breath he realized he had been holding and exhaled, "Bas.. I don't need to know anything else.. mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye" and pulled her into his fierce embrace, crushing her soft body against his and burying his face in the crook of her shoulder as he tightened his grip around her.

~Yeti

Precap ----->
"Cadets, Major Bhargava has graciously offered to take up Major Nair's position at KMA" announced BC, intentionally turning a deaf ear to the groans from not only the cadets but the staff too!
"Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan reporing Sir" he saluted. "Aur yeh humari patni Nandini" he added and all color drained out of Shalini's face.
"Happy birthday Naina" he breathed, his firm lips brushing against her soft ones for a heart-stopping second and pulled back before the tiny jolts of tingles from his touch electrocuted her wholly. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Notes:
1. I know ki iss update mein too much details hogaya.. but what to do.. story ko aage badaana hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2. I hope you guys remember Kishore who came up all of a sudden (again) in the episode.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he was Navin's orderly and he had "killed himself" a few days after Navin's death and that kind of confirmed that Navin was a traitor then..
3. Are you finally happy that Raj did not take the truth too badly? πŸ˜‰ more explanation (and romance πŸ˜‰) to come in the next part.. the scene has not yet ended... πŸ˜†
3. Ab next update kab hoga? πŸ˜‰ depends on you guys... jaldi apna comments dedo aur mein bhi jaldi update post karoongi.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kool_Naina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hiiii YetiπŸ€—

update was awesome,mind-blowing,superb yaarπŸ‘β­οΈ
Raj n Naina discussing about Nair n Raj trying to control his emotions as well but also want to stay close to Naina u describe it beautifullyπŸ‘πŸ‘
Naina tease Raj about his nick name given by studentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n they remember Naveen without any painful memoryπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Naina entry n her resemblence to her father was amazing yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Raj was so shocked😲 but he gain his senses when he heard bad words about Naveen from Nair n he punched him πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
In last scene I am so relieved that there is no misunderstanding between Raj n NainaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Raj just wanted to know whether Naina ever used him to get info about triggers or not, he was satisfied by her answerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
now precap one moron ki exit toh second moron ki entry ho rahi hai I mean Nair gaya n Bhargav aaya😑😑😑😑😑
Abhimanyu ki bhi entry with his wife Nandini🀒🀒🀒 but ye Shalini kyu shocked hai😲😲😲
last part seems interesting Raj n Naina's romance😳
plzzzzzzzz is baar jaldi update karna
thnx for pm

Luvs
NainaπŸ€—

Edited by Kool_Naina - 13 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!!

Raj is going over the information related to Nair and wants coffee and Naina like a good wife knew what he wanted!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj is right that Naina truly ruled his heart and his home!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Naina is confused about her feelings for Raj!!!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

She loves him and feels herself melt with his touch!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj is trying to come close to Naina and Naina can't resist him as she loves that feeling!!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Raj wants to express his love to Naina but he is waiting to see whether she loves him or not!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina understands Raj so much that he need not put his thoughts into words for her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

So why doesn't she get it that he loves her when she could get that he wanted a cup of coffee??πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Raj has become a love-sick puppy and wants to touch Naina to make sure she was real and she was his!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Now that Raj knows that Naina is a criminal lawyer he is happy to discuss the clues that he has found about Nair with her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina is brilliant and the way she linked all the points about Nair's past record was indeed impressive and shows her intelligence!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Its great to see that Naina no longer panics when that plan is mentioned and is on the road to recovery with Raj's love and Shalini's constant support!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Raj is surely having a hard time controlling himself around Naina and it was described very well!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shalini was shocked to know about the conspiracy but understands about the triggers and does not ask Raj anything more about them!!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

One can always rely on Shalini to lighten the tensed situation!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

She remarked about kaise 8 saal se yeh Mucchad cadets ko takleef de raha hai!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

So the tradition of naming faculty members was started by Shalini herself!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

She is such a big nautanki that nobody other than her could have done it!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina has told Shalini about her true identity and Shalini did not tell her that Raj had already confided in her with the truth!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Shalini had a crush on Captain Navin and used to call him Captain Rambo!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I loved Raj saying aakhir mere mentor hai with reference to Navin's popularity and Naina saying pehle uske papa phir Raj ke mentor!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina teases Raj about his nickname "Captain Handsome" given by the students!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Naina and Raj are finally able to remember Navin without any painful memories!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It is good to see Huda being serious about his work and assisting Naina in the mission!!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina decided to take the necessaru steps before it was too late and sent Huda to Delhi to get an arrest warrant for Nair!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nair is not able to understand the animosity between BC and Raj as neither could stand the other being bad-mouthed!!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Nair is eager for the Mentorship Camp as he is planning to steal the triggers when Raj leaves on the camp with the cadets!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Naina's entry as a RAW officer was awesome!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Naina is totally a shadow of her father and her resemblance to her father shocks all three men!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Huda's excuse for getting permission to leave KMA is too funny and Naina had to hold back her laughter at this!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Everyone is shocked to hear that Naina is a RAW officer!!!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I loved Naina's style and attitude when she arrested Nair!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘She has proved herself a worthy daughter!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

The fake Nair did the mistake of blurting out the truth and started saying how he had killed Captain Navin and paid dearly for it!!!!!!   

Raj gave him a solid punch when he heard Navin's name as it made him see red and the fake Nair deserved it!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved the scene in Raj and Naina's room!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj is pacing and Naina is worried and hoping that she hadn't hurt him too badly!!!!!   

Raj gripped Naina by her arms and asked her only one question that has she ever used him!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

When Naina said no, Raj did not want to know anything else!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I am sure this will make their relationship more strong!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I loved Raj's trust on Naina and it was a relief to see that he did not misunderstand her!!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj was relieved and hugged Naina tightly!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
gr8....toooooooo gud....waitin for ur next updt..!!
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome, mindblowing update.........completely bowled over it. plzz continue soon, don't be too late.........will be waiting eagerly for the next part. wow! what a part
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
hey that was a very nice part...i'am so glad that finally the truth is out.... now nothing is hidden between raj & naina...raj & bc know who naina really is...yaayyyyy nakli nair kii baand bajj gayi..just awesome....loved it completely...i liked the last scene very much, raj's pain, his grip on naina, all showed kii naina ke ek yes or no par his life is dependent....& jab naina ne raj ko sach bola, then all is fine...raj hugs naina..yahoo...this shows the intensity of love they have for one another...one is scared of rejection & one is scared of betrayal....par na naina ne raj ko betray kiya aur na raj ne naina ko reject....very nice...i never thought kii naina kii sachchayi itni jaldi sabke saamne aajaayegi..lekin i'am glad & happy at the turn of events....the twists in the tale was nice....keep the good work going...i could just feel raj, naina's unconditional love, in their hug... it was just too sweet...really very well written..keep up the good work going.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘dear please continue soon...i'am waiting for the next parts eagerly.. lekin yeh kya bharghav is coming to the Academy....hmmm..i'am sure bharghav will be nothing but trouble....but raj, naina sab sambhal lenge...hmm..abhimanyu aur nandini kii entry..why do i feel that  shalini & abhimanyu have a past..anyway i have a request please raj, naina ka confession jaldi lekar aao...& i want to see some sweet, cute moments between both of them...do continue soon..😊
Edited by sun_423 - 13 years ago
nisha1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part...........
So finally Naina's whole truth is out to Raj & BC.......
Major Bhargav is coming.....................
So does Captain Abhimanyu and Nandini......................
continue soon.............

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi 😊........
mindblowing update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...................although wait was long............exactly 1 month 21 days................. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›............u last updated on 3rd May πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›..................
but after reading part no complaints wait seem worthy enough πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.......................
really njoyed reading the part......................specially........first 2-3 segments........where parts were light hearted............... 😳 😳 😳 😳.................
good to know mj. nair being arrested................lets see wat happens to him 😊  😊😊..........
so now whole truth about Naina is out.......... πŸ˜ƒ......that she is a RAW officer 😊....................glad that Raj didn't reacted the way i suspected........ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ..............so he is OK with the truth....... 😊 😊........
wud wait 4 next part eagerly.............& also 4 RN's confession  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰...............a b'day gift from Raj to his b'ful wife............. 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳................
continue soon.............by soon i mean real SOON............ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Puri_2711 - 13 years ago
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
namaste Yeti ji !!! πŸ˜›

So finally aapko Update karne ki ichcha ho hi gayi !!!
okay ...okay i read ur reasons !!!πŸ˜›...I conveniently turned a deaf ear to them too ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anyways...coming to update...
it was mindddd blowiiinnnggg ....as usual...!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Raj and Naina discussing about Nair..and Raj's efforts to get her closer and at the time control himself, was described nicely! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And so was a bit of change in Huda...

But the highlight was Naina's entry and her resemblance to her father...Captain Navin...!! AMAZINNNNGGGGG girlie !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And u know what...I'm NOT happy about Raj taking matter lightly...

SHOCKED???? 😲 πŸ˜²

He he he...Actuallyyyy I am RELIEVEDDDDDDD....*** Sigh ***πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nahi toh fir ek nayi misunderstandin.....

And the precap seems interesting....
especially the third part...πŸ˜‰

So another moron is entering KMA now....😑

And Abhimanyu🀒....no less than a moron as long as LRL is concerned🀒 πŸ€’.πŸ˜†..he is also coming!!

waiting for your next update yaar,...
plzzzzzzzzzzzz
is baar jaldi karna !!!!!