Dhoka 2 -A Raj-Naina story; Part 28 - Page 35

himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everybody,
We are here at the second thread of Dhoka.. 😲😲 and this is just because of all your support and encouragement... when I started writing Dhoka exactly 10 months ago (oh my gosh! it has been 10 months now!!! 😲) to have an outlet for my long-building creative frustrations, I never thought I will go on to create another thread for this story!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Our progress has been slow and steady but we are here now! which only shows one thing - all your encouragement.... πŸ€— no matter what crap I write you guys have been "loyal" to the story.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
we have had a number of discussion-debates... "threats"...
and of course you guys have been generous with your compliments.... it was a roller-coaster journey for me till now and I hope we keep up with it... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ bring it on guys... πŸ˜†

so for all your readers, for being supportive and encouraging and pestering πŸ˜†, here is a huge jhadoo ki jhappi from me... πŸ€—

and of course hoping that the opening of the new thread sudrofies Yeti and she becomes more regular in updating/replying to comments/replying to PMs/whatever else... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Link to thread 1:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1208290

Index for thread 2:

Part 23   - Page 1
Part 24   - Page 7
Part 25   - Page 16
Part 26   - Page 20
Part 27   - Page 27
Part 28   - Page 35

Reminder notes:
1. Send me a buddy request if you want to be PMed when I update this story.

Although the Prologue was set in 1999, in the year the story is happening ie.2007, these are the ages of the characters in Dhoka....

Raj - 29
Naina - 23
Shalini - 28
Huda, Pooja, Ali - 22
Yudi, Alekh - 24 (Yudi came to KMA after doing MBA)
Neelu, Sameera - 20
Navin - 40 when he died eight years ago
BC - almost 60
Chitra - mid-fifties

Hope this clarifies many questions... And just to remind, the year is 2007 starting from

Part1.. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by himalayanyeti - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himalayanyeti thumbnail
Here we go with Part 23 of Dhoka... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I am completely exhausted at the moment and will post additional notes, precaps and everything else perhaps tomorrow.. this update took so much time as I didnt want things to appear rushed or "badly-edited"... I hope I did justice to whatever I wrote in this update... πŸ˜•

Oh and finally we come to the end of the Freshers Ball/Rajveer-Naina reception party with this episode... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
so tell me know how this update was and dont forget the "like" button too.... πŸ˜‰ oh and I hope the usual readers I managed to lose with the previous 2-3 boring parts do come back and read this update... and of course comment.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Warning (yeah, back with it again πŸ˜‰) : 16+

Part 23

"Aaj Neelu Alekh se ek murder karwakar hii rahegi" muttered Huda as he caught sight of the deathly glares being passed from the bar to the dance floor. "Oye Yudiye.. teri behen pagal hai kya? Aisa ghatiya plan uske dimaag mein kaisa aaya?" The cadets were incredulous when they saw how Neelu's 'surprise' affected Alekh and when realization dawned on them about what actually was going on, they were speechless at the way Neelu was trying to play Alekh's emotions and get him to confess what they all knew!

"My only childhood friend Karan! Itne dinon baadh mein usse mil raha hoon.. lekin lagta hai aaj uska aakhri din hoga. Iss Neelu ki bachi ko tho mein.." Yudi gritted his teeth, still not out of the fast one that Neelu pulled before their eyes. "Mujhe lagta hai bohut bada hungama hone wala hai yahaan. Hume kuch karna padega" Pooja twisted her hands together, nervously looking from Alekh to where Neelu was almost falling all over Karan. "Pooja.. leave it to me.. Huda haina!" he declared arrogantly and sauntered over to the DJ desk to start the Karaoke machine.

(http://www.raaga.com/play/?id=41077)

The lights dimmed at the dance floor before a spot of beam fell on Huda who stood with a mike in front of the DJ desk.

Dil Lagaa..
Dil Jalaa..

Seeing that everyone's attention was now on him, he threw the mike aside and stepped down from the DJ corner. He gestured to the cadets to join him, indicating Alekh and Neelu with his eyes and continued singing.

Dil Lagaa..
Dil Jalaa..

Dil lagaa naa Dil jale se Dil jal jaayegaa
Ishq kar naa Ishq hi Tujhe tadpaayegaa
Koi ye maane naa Koi ye jaane naa
Maine toh jaanaa hai Ishq leta hai jaan

By now the rest of the cadets as well as the guests had joined Huda on the dance floor.

Dhoom dhoom just take my life
Dhoom dhoom just break my heart
Dhoom dhoom just tear apart
Aa lele tu meri jaan

Neelu turned around to look at the cadets and catching Pooja's furious glare, she darted an apologetic look at her friends before she turned to the now-pale Karan and wound her hands around his neck. "Just 10 minutes, please", she whispered.

Ali knew he could never keep up with the others on the dance floor and he crept to the edge of the dance-floor, trying hard to not tread on anyone's feet. He caught sight of a smiling Sameera who stood at the periphery, watching the happenings before her. He passed a polite smile at her and shrugged as if saying they all had to pitch in now.

Ali:

Yeh ishq hai rab ki duaa
Yeh ishq to sabko huaa

Sameera understood his silent plea for help and took from where he left.

Sameera:

Yeh junoon hai Nashaa hai
Sukoon hai Mazaa hai
Dilon ki sadaa hai
Yeh tu jaan le

By now she was also pulled into the dance-floor by Pooja and although she didn't know what to do, she swayed with the music.

Karan had resigned himself to his Fate and decided that if these were his last moments of life, he would at least enjoy them!

Karan:

Oh yeh love hai forever
Yeh love choote never
Yeh love for you dilbar
Meri maan le

He then caught Yudi's glare and gulped, not able to understand if it was fury or pity in the latter's eyes.

Yudi:

The cadets joined in together, giving a stern glance at Neelu and a nervous look at Alekh.

Aa lele tu meri jaan

Alekh observed the events unfolding with hooded eyes, even as he downed glass after glass of vodka. He knew he was fast approaching a breaking point but he could not help it. The alcohol he gulped burned his throat but failed to quelch the fire raging in his heart. It hurt.. he could feel it, and he had to gather all his good instincts to not smash that male-model's head into the bar table. From the moment Karan touched Neelu, Alekh had felt nothing but rage and fury in him. He had to constantly remind himself that all this is for good and Neelu will not be pestering him from now. But the alcohol was eating away at his false defenses and slowly but unconsciously he was losing the battle with himself.

Alekh:

Kisko pataa Yeh pal naa ho

Jo aaj hai kal naa ho

Neelu looked up at the voice she longed to hear and her heart constricted at the naked pain in his eyes but she had to do this.. for herself and for Alekh! Pooja was surprised to hear Alekh's voice, laced with hurt and ache and felt herself powerless to help her friend. Alekh might not be a conventional friend with who you share your happiness, sadness and gossip but he was one who always stood by your side, no matter what!

Pooja:

Oh yeh love takes you higher

Yeh love hai desire
Yeh love to hai fire

Yeh love takes you far

Neelu wiped the tear that threatened to drop from the corner of her eyes at the visible grief on Alekh's face and steeled herself.

Neelu:

Yeh jalaa de Bujha de

Baana de Mita de

Vafaa de Dagaa de

Yeh hai ek sazaa

Huda caught the play of emotions on her face and secretly patted her shoulder reassuringly.

Huda:

Aa lele tu meri jaan

He caught sight of Sameera trying to escape from the crowd and grasped her wrist, pulling her closer to him. Somehow where she was concerned, he just could not control his heart from taking over and he realized he had lost the battle with his heart and in fact he welcomed it now. Kya mujhe pyaar hogaya hai? he mused to himself, not able to understand if it was the realization or Sameera's closeness which caused his heartbeats to gallop away like a race-horse.

Huda:

Dil lagaa naa Dil jale se Dil jal jaayegaa
Ishq kar naa Ishq hi Tujhe tadpaayegaa

Alekh could not hold himself any longer! He threw the glass away and stood up, slightly swaggering on his feet as he threaded his way through the bodies on the dance-floor to where Neelu was almost leaning over Karan.

Aa lele tu meri jaan

Alekh roughly pulled Neelu out of Karan's arms and swinging her over his shoulder caveman-style, he strode out of the party hall oblivious to everyone's presence, while his friends were stunned into silence. And as for Neelu, she looked up grinning widely at Karan, winked and showed a thumbs-up!

"Kyunki, my dearest hubby, I just found that your Major Nair is a b***** impostor" Naina declared triumphantly, grinning at the shock on Rajveer's face.

She then went on to explain how she had got him to fall into the trap himself and how she found that he knew nothing about the city he calls his native place! "Either he fibbed to everyone about his background or he is not Major Nair at all" she finished her narration and looked up to see his admiring glance.

"I told you Naina.. I am highly impressed! No wonder I.." he trailed off realizing he was about to blurt out his feelings so soon! "By the way how did you think of such a master plan to trap Nair or whoever that is impersonating Nair?" he asked curiously.

"Because your wife here is a qualified criminal lawyer Captain" she admitted, suddenly worried if he will be mad at her for not telling him beforehand. "Kya?" he was surprised no doubt and highly puzzled too. She nodded slowly and lowered her head, unable to raise her guilty eyes to meet his. Raj stepped closer to Naina and tipped her head up with his finger, insisting her to look into his eyes.

Naina was immediately lost in the gray pools and forgot what she was about to say. All she could see was tenderness, concern and.. and.. love? She blinked her eyes once.. twice.. trying to stop her brain from conjuring images in front of her eyes. Of course she was starting to hallucinate.. what else could explain the fact that she saw something akin to love in Rajveer's eyes when he stared deep into her's, as if trying to read deep into her soul. I didn't have even a glass of wine.. but I am already starting to imagine things! Naina.. hosh mein aao.. she scolded herself and took a step back, trying to break herself free from the prison that was Rajveer's stormy eyes.

"Umm.." she cleared her throat and braved herself to look up at him once again. "Woh.. hum.. ek lawyer hain. Matlab.. almost a lawyer. I studied criminal law.. in Delhi.. National School of Law. I just finished my course three months ago and I have my bar exams in a couple of months. Uske baadh hum certified bhi honge aur complete lawyer ban chuki honge. Woh.. Rajveer.. hume maaf kijiye. Humne aapse yeh baath jaan bhuchkar nahi chupayi. Bas mauka nahi mila.. aapse keh-"

Seeing that Naina was starting to ramble on in her nervousness, Raj stepped closer and placed his finger on her lips, effectively cutting her off. "Shhh.. meine poocha kya?" he whispered into her face. Her eyes widened and she felt herself turn red wherever she felt his warm breath hit her. His spicy cologne and the scent that was Rajveer assaulted her senses and something inside her, suspiciously close to her heart, was ready to shut itself down and turn itself over to the handsome manin front of her. She could feel her heartbeat race at twice the normal rate and thought she might nearly faint with the overwhelming emotions striking her at his nearness. She saw him inch closer, if that was even possible and her eyes closed involuntarily. Oh God.. yeh sab kya horaha hai mujhe.. this is not happening..

Raj groaned inwardly at Naina's innocent reactions to his closeness. Leaning towards her, he stopped for a second to gather the control and poise that Captain Rajveer was so famous for and bent to her ears. "Meine tumse pehle kabhi nahi poocha ki tum kya karti thi aur tumne nahi bataaya. Simple.." he whispered, his lips lightly brushing her shell-like ears. He closed his eyes and inhaled the sweet smell of jasmine from her hair which competed with the intoxicating lavender perfume from her skin and he forgot where he was. All he knew was that his love was in his arms...

Naina stopped breathing when she felt the feather-soft touch of his lips on her earlobe. Just the light caress managed to ignite an inferno in her and she could feel her ear burn hot in the fire that seemed ready to consume her whole. Of their own accord, her hands came up to his chest and clutched at the lapels of his jacket, anchoring her from the whirlpool of emotions that Raj created around her.

Raj was brought back to the world by Naina's tightening hold on his jacket and he opened his eyes after a moment, silently amused at his lack of control around his wife. He stepped back from her to allow both their hearts to come back to normal and caressed her crimson cheeks with his eyes, not trusting himself to touch her. Naina opened her eyes slowly, her brain in a haze having forgotten completely what they were talking about. She looked up at his intense gaze and shook inwardly, tucking the strands of her hair behind her ear nervously.

Raj took a couple of steps back to give her some space, albeit reluctantly and chuckled. "Waise biwi.. I hope you have not kept any other surprises for me!" he winked. "Chalo.. bhook lagi hai mujhe. Let's have dinner". And with that he turned around, leaving Naina rooted to her spot, a chill starting to travel down her spine.

Neelu looked at Alekh who had been pacing for the past 30 minutes at the edge of the cliff that overlooks KMA. He had forcefully thrown her on Huda's bike, the keys to which every guy in their gang had, and had rode out of KMA at break-neck speed, not even stopping at the gates to sign, as was the protocol for cadets. He had then brought her to this overhang a few miles from KMA and had not even turned to face her since then. He seemed to be in a war with himself and Neelu waited patiently, something telling her that she will know today if she will get Alekh's love at all or not. She was not too happy with her plan to bring Karan to KMA too... but desperate times call for desperate measures! Pyaar mein sab jaayiz hain, she argued to herself although she knew that none of her friends were going to be happy with her.

Alekh stopped abruptly and strode upto Neelu who was still sitting on the bike and fisted her hair. "Kya kar rahi thi wahaan?" Neelu responded carelessly, even though the pain due to his manhandling made her eyes moist. "Dance.. aur kya?" "Neelu apun ki sawaal ka jawaab do. Uss chikne ke saath kya kar rahi thi? Tu.. tu.." he stuttered, unable to voice the fire raging in him. "Tumhe kya Alekh? Tum tho keh chuke ho naa.. ki tumhe mujpar koi dilchaspi nahi hai. Tho mein kis ke saath naachun, gaaun.. tumhe kya farak padtha hai?" She knew she was pushing him towards the edge but she also knew she had no other way!

"FARAK PADTHA HAI.." he bellowed into her face, clutching her face with his other hand and pulling her face up towards his. "Apun ko farak padtha hai! Farak padtha hai jab tu kissi aur ko dekh ke muskuraati hai.. Farak padtha hai jab koi aur tujhe choota hai.. Farak padtha hai jab teri aankhein kissi aur ko dekhte hai.. farak padtha hai jab tu apun ke paas nahi hoti tho.. farak padtha hai Neelu" his voice had dropped down to a whisper by then and Neelu closed her eyes, tears streaming out of them at his words. But that was not enough! These were not the exact words she longed to hear and she knew she wouldn't get another chance to get it out of him.

She pushed against his hand and struggled to release herself from him. "Kyun farak padtha hai Alekh? Kyun? Kaun ho tum mereliye? Agar mein kissi aur ko dekhun tumhe kyun takleef hota hai?" She managed to get out of his clutch by then and walked away from him. "Tum tho keh rahe thhey na ki mein ek ache ghar ke ladke se shaadi karoon.. jab meri shaadi hojayegi tab tum kya karoge Alekh? Bolo.. Jab koi aur mujhe dekhta hai.. mujhe choota hai.. mere paas aata hai.. mujhe-"

Something snapped inside him hearing her words and in two strides he reached her, turning her and crushing her body to his. He caught hold of her hair and pulled her face up before he slammed his mouth hard on hers. His kiss was rough, fierce and desperate as he brutally devoured her mouth, as if proclaiming the fact that she belonged to him and only him! Neelu was too shocked to respond but soon the exhilarating feeling caused her to submit to him, unmindful of the tears of pain that mixed with her tears of happiness as Alekh claimed her pliant lips forcefully.

Alekh broke the kiss breathlessly and whispered, "Apun tujhe bohut pyar karta hai Neelu.. bohut.. apni jaan se zyada.. aur tu sirf apun ki hai.. sirf Alekh ki" he declared possessively before he claimed her lips once again.

~Yeti

Precap ----------->
"Aaiye Naina jee.. Kya aapse kissi ne nahi kaha ki KMA ke andar civilians ke paas bandook hona prohibited hai?" sneered Nair.
Naina brought a sugary-sweet smile on her face as she stood in front of him, her hands never far from her shoulder holster. "That is for civilians, Sir" "Kya matlab hai tumari Naina?Ab yeh kaunsa naya tamasha hai?" asked Brigadier Chandook in a stern voice, glancing at a puzzled Rajveer from the corner of his eyes. Naina darted a nervous glance at Rajveer before she steeled herself and whipped out her identification.

"Naina Singh, Special Investigative Officer, RAW" she stated matter of fact and turned to Nair. "You are under arrest for killing and then impersonating Major Harishchandra Nair and for espionage and treason"

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰NOTE:
1. I can now see how sleepy I was last night while posting this update... My Hindi grammar (or whatever is left of it) was all over the place.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have edited as much as I noticed.. if you find any mistakes, ignore them as products of a three-fourth asleep brain.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2. And this update will be the end of songs for some time in Dhoka.. its time to move on to serious stuff... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
3. PMs have been sent a couple of hours ago and if someone didnt get it, let me know!
4. My replies to your comments up to and including Part 22 will be on Thread 1. If I haven't noticed anyone's comments for the previous part, PM me.. I most likely missed it..
5. The song wasnt completely random.. πŸ˜† it is one of few songs I know the lyrics to and understand the meaning.. and I thought the meaning bodes well with the characters in this situation.. what say? πŸ˜‰
6. I will clean up the old thread and post the link to this thread in the index soon.

Edited by himalayanyeti - 13 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow! amazing part...........good alekh confessed but when will rajveer and naina confess? loved the update and continue soon and can u plz pm me when u update next?
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
luved d updt but want more rn...did u saw dhoom 2 yest..askin coz of d song... :P :P :P
himalayanyeti thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

wow! amazing part...........good alekh confessed but when will rajveer and naina confess? loved the update and continue soon and can u plz pm me when u update next?

hey thanks for your comments.. glad you liked it.. πŸ˜ƒ rajveer-naina confession lekiye thoda time baaki hai abhi.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I havent PMed anyone for this update yet since it was pretty late last night.. I will PM once I go home from work today.. πŸ˜ƒ
himalayanyeti thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

luved d updt but want more rn...did u saw dhoom 2 yest..askin coz of d song... :P :P :P

hey thanks tina.. glad you liked it.. πŸ˜ƒ we will get more of RN soon... πŸ˜‰ Dhoom2 was shown in tv yday? I dont know... anyway I dont have a tv and certainly no Indian channels.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I had decided on the song long ago and in fact even wrote bits and pieces of it last weekend only.. πŸ˜ƒ
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!!

The rest of the gang are not so happy with Neelu's plan and feel nervous when they see Aalekh controlling his anger!!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Yudi saying that his only childhood friend jisse woh itne dino baad mil raha hai lekin lagta hai aaj uska aakhri din hoga was funny!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Neelu had to do something as she could not let Aalekh ignore her all the time!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Neelu is playing with fire magar kya kare jab ghee sidhi ungli se na nikle toh ungli tedhi karni hi padhti hai!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

To stop anything from happening Huda starts dancing and makes others join in as well!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

The song is very nice and suited each pair perfectly!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The words suited each one perfectly!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Aalekh is feeling nothing but rage and fury seeing Karan touch Neelu!!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

The alcohol is eating away his false defences and he was losing the battle with himself!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Neelu's heart constricted at the naked pain in Aalekh's eyes but she had to do this for herself and Aalekh!!!!!   

Huda is totally fida over Sameera and cannot control his heart from taking over!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Aalekh finally could not hold himself any longer and carried Neelu out of the party hall as Neelu gave a thumbs-up sign to Karan!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Naina told Raj that Nair is an imposter and how she had got him to call into the trap!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Raj is impressed and then Naina tells him that she is a qualified criminal lawyer!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj is surprised but not at all angry to know that Naina is a criminal lawyer!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠHe in fact feels proud of her!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina keeps losing herself in Rajveer's gray eyes and can see love for her in them!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

But she thinks she is hallucinating and still thinks that Raj loves Shalini!!!!!   

Raj has fallen deeply in love with Naina and keeps losing his control in front of his wife!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

He forgets where he is and all he knew was that his love was in his arms!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Naina also reacts to his closeness and is lost in her whirlpool of emotions!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Raj jokes around asking ke Naina ne usse kuch aur toh chhupaya nahi hai naa!!!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

But this makes Naina more nervous as she has hidden the biggest truth of her life from her Raj her hubby and now the love of her life!!!!!!!   

She is worried about how he would react when he finds out that she is a RAW agent!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Aalekh is at war with himself and been pacing at the edge of the cliff while Neelu waited patiently!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Aalekh manhandled Neelu a bit but Neelu responded carelessly!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She knew she was pushing him towards the edge but she also knew she had no other way!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aalekh admitted ke usse fark padhta hai jab Neelu kisi aur ke saath hoti hai toh!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I loved the way Aalekh kissed Neelu as if proclaiming the fact that she belonged to him and only him!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Finally Neelu's plan worked and Aalekh confessed that he loves her very much and she is only his!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
sweet_shona thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Yeti...how r u dear? sorryyyy...cudnt comment on the last few parts because of my busy schedule... :(
congratulation for the new thread... "DHOKA" Rocks..!!
Awesome part.... mindblowing...
Neelu is playing with fire...heheheh...kya kare poor girl.. jab ghee sidhi unglee se nahi nila to ungli tedhi karni hi padi use.... πŸ˜‰
but it worked.... 😊
liked Raj Naina scene...Raj is shocked knowing Naina's profession... their eyelocking...awwww... so lovely..
Naina can clearly see love for her in Rajveer's eyes n still she thinks that Raj loves Shalini... 🀣... kaun samjaaye iss ladki ko... πŸ€”
so now Raj cant control his emotions whenever he is around NAina...n he had to stop himself before he makes fool himself...heheheh.... 
ohh god..Raj ne to mazaak mein bol diya ki aur to kuchh chhupaya nahi hai na... but how true it is..Naina has hidden the biggest truth of her life from Rajveer her hubby n now the love of her life..she m,ust be feeling terrible....
So finally alekh confessed .... not exactly...but it ws a cute confession scene..yeah..he hurted Neelu but thats what neelu wanted..his acceptance ... lovely scene....
overall fantastic part.... πŸ‘
about precap... horrible feeling.....naina wud confessed her true identity in front of everyone... rajveer ki kya haalat hogi..poor chap.. ...
waiting for the next part...😊 (all the best for ur exam)
Edited by sweet_shona - 13 years ago
himalayanyeti thumbnail
NOTE:
Precap and Note posted along with Part 23... Have fun.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ammuakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
brillaint update
fantastic