Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

leah i think everyone in the orphange will drive home the fact that SR are married to armaan and SR too...............i agree with pocu ..armaan heard the SR saga fora reason................and hope the caretaker drills some wisdom into riddhima's bheja.......she certainly needs someone like arunia irani was in DTPH.............madhuri finally accepted her love for rahul and decided to confes so did rahul when she adviced them both............

sun gosh..seriously DTPH convo is still not over even till now....haha...gosh such a classic movie...i just love movie made by yash ji or aditya chopra.they make finest movies...kunal kohli is also not bad....!!!!

I hope the role of the caretaker will be extended and she will play the advisor,marriage advisor to both SR...i think we really need her to play the role of aruna irani..both are stubborn we need a middlemen to get their heads and mind straight.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zgerl

sun gosh..seriously DTPH convo is still not over even till now....haha...gosh such a classic movie...i just love movie made by yash ji or aditya chopra.they make finest movies...kunal kohli is also not bad....!!!!

I hope the role of the caretaker will be extended and she will play the advisor,marriage advisor to both SR...i think we really need her to play the role of aruna irani..both are stubborn we need a middlemen to get their heads and mind straight.

i agree and yes am a huge fan of old yashraj movies...recent ones are simply shocking to say the leastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I wish Sid sees A-R in that mud ka dabba. What fun! 🀣.....Riddhima will take seven lives to meet Sid's eyes and Sid ka sarcasm to dekhne waala hoga. 😍

siddanth uss mitthi mein hii riddhimakali ko  gaadh dega............
sun29 thumbnail

guys chalo chalo two more pages to goo...........btw someone mentioned that we will get to see jeran interview on sbs.............kaun thaa woh ............kyaa yeh saach hain???

If SR have stupid excuses , TJ has plans to counter those excuses. πŸ˜†

Jai Ho TJ ki Jai....!!!πŸ˜†...now only TJ can do something about this two...and please no more drags and rhona dhona,that one apri month has cause a lot of my brain cells to die..aab no more....i will get permanent brain damage for sure...pls let May be filled with magical wonders for SR...😳

ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like the old TJ, not this one.....Sid cud carry her as an aeroplane, this one is too bigπŸ˜’

I wish Sid sees A-R in that mud ka dabba. What fun! 🀣.....Riddhima will take seven lives to meet Sid's eyes and Sid ka sarcasm to dekhne waala hoga. 😍

believe me Mr badtameezi will definitely emerged and this time his badtameezi is extreme....!!!

ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

believe me Mr badtameezi will definitely emerged and this time his badtameezi is extreme....!!!

he will sign the DP for sure and wont back out, come what may!

Originally posted by: sun29

guys chalo chalo two more pages to goo...........btw someone mentioned that we will get to see jeran interview on sbs.............kaun thaa woh ............kyaa yeh saach hain???

which bandha says there is a jeran interview.....!!!!πŸ˜†...but i must say i miss seeing their nok jhok the TT interview was the best....!!!!..KW is really such a chatterbox ,he never stops lol....
aish_punk thumbnail

hey zgerl..πŸ€—..i 4got ur name..is it zeenia?..oh..so what do u guys think will happen?..i have a feeling they're gonna get together..

n yeah i love Maneet!..well im not really sure..the current track is quite boring..bt yeah its doin pretty well..