Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

I like the old TJ, not this one.....Sid cud carry her as an aeroplane, this one is too bigπŸ˜’

that kiddo was sweet 😳..............i think this time it would be more buddy to buddy dealings rather than like last one................it is going to take a child to show these two duffers what they mean to each other
aish_punk thumbnail

yay we're almost done!..someone post the link to the nxt one..

sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

which bandha says there is a jeran interview.....!!!!πŸ˜†...but i must say i miss seeing their nok jhok the TT interview was the best....!!!!..KW is really such a chatterbox ,he never stops lol....

no idea hun someone did mention...even i am missing the fun filled interviewsa lot............KW has an amazing sense of humor tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and love his rapport with JW
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sun29

pocu serioulsy riddhima should takea stand if after lonavala also she is crying running around ..............i would seriously quit DMG............hadh hain yaar.............i am not expecting all three to come to senses ..it could be good for startes if siddanth's assumptions ends and so does armaan's .

Its truly shocking to see Armaan still fantasizing Ridz He heed to face reality
I hope it happens and Sid and Ridz are in one room and they behanve like husband and wife infront of the caretaker and if village people or localites come who have seen them earlier
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

that kiddo was sweet 😳..............i think this time it would be more buddy to buddy dealings rather than like last one................it is going to take a child to show these two duffers what they mean to each other

the care taker seems mature too...i hope she advises A too
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

siddanth uss mitthi mein hii riddhimakali ko  gaadh dega............

🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Where is the link to the next thread?
sun29 thumbnail

leah i have no idea how much advice is going to work on him at all now..........

shanti it is indeed shocking and more shocks are on the way..........i thought when it was realized that riddhima is married............boundaries would be set but...........
@sun...lol i noe i think the last movie yash ji directed was veer zaara...

@aish..zafirah yaar LOL..lots are feeling that SR will happen...and definitely this time SIddhant is going to ignore riddhima for sure cos in the precap as u can see,siddhant is seriously hurt..big time...!

LOl @ maneet i have not watch the episodes so far but read the written updates...waiting for Maan in action..i felt so bad for geet haiz...and that too fake marriage..

@Leah Di..thats what im afraid of..cos he did it due to misunderstanding then later Riddhima will misunderstand his actions and sign the DP...their misunderstanding is fatal,neverending.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I don't think Sid is going to say anymore "Baat karni hai" to Riddhima in Lonavla. 🀣