Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

TJ and the caretaker were stressing on fights of SR. That indicates a battle between the two in Lonavla.

i agree..i mean surely CVs are indicating something here...but i do hope TJ locked both SR in a small room or you know the store room during kidnap sequence ...till they dont sort out their problems,TJ will not unlocked the door...now i would love to see a battlezone of confessions on their frustration there its really high time...

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

ridz wont melt right now.....but sid's thots will haunt her....

ne ways
me going to bed now.....
see ya all in approx 9 hrs....
till then take care
🤗

take care......and hope ur predictions as usual come true🤗🤗
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

They shud not fight in front of Armaan..

I think they will and Armaan will be sandwiched. Armaan may even feel guilty. Remember, he has been told about SR and their saga for a purpose.It has to be for a reason.

Hey Aish...how r u...🤗..we are discussing about what will happen in lonavla with SR...aaaiiiii..
you are also a fan on Maneet....!!!!!😃..me too.....the show is really doing well it seems..

ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

i agree..i mean surely CVs are indicating something here...but i do hope TJ locked both SR in a small room or you know the store room during kidnap sequence ...till they dont sort out their problems,TJ will not unlocked the door...now i would love to see a battlezone of confessions on their frustration there its really high time...

The orphanage ppl know that SR are married..so when S comes SR will share a room like a normal married couple!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zgerl

Yeah , it indeed is high time. 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

The orphanage ppl know that SR are married..so when S comes SR will share a room like a normal married couple!

😲......Oh yes! I did not think of that at all. Hope the caretaker is smart enough to keep SR in one room.
😲
@Sajni...good nite sleep well
ANfan1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I think they will and Armaan will be sandwiched. Armaan may even feel guilty. Remember, he has been told about SR and their saga for a purpose.It has to be for a reason.

ur right but dont want A to get other ideas......
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Poco, I am sure that they staying in 1 room will happen, why wud the caretaker think anything else...its normal for a wedded couple....Armaan's reactions to this is what counts now!