Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Great post . Sr are acrazy couple they have a lot of SCOPE TO FALL HARD FOR EACH other. I think Shanky sees it . He has witnessed AR and Sr , and in his wisdom he can see SR falling 4 each other . Though I would have loved to see a verbal combat between SR ...much needed.............
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

Poco,

Gr8 analysis. We are gonna have a joy ride watching Sexyface vs Ickyface WWF matches.....

Thanks for replying sweetie cookie!πŸ€—

We better get Sexyface V/S. Ickyface matches or else am actually going to carry out a demonstration.🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Nitz you explained the episode better than anyone else.

Yes,we all prefer Siddhima's Oops over Uufs.
Shanky was awesome yesterday.

Thank you so much for replying, Jatin.πŸ€—.... I need a whole new DVD of episodes with SR's oops and fights. 😳😳😳😳😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you so much for replying, Sunny. πŸ€— ......I think there are a lot more "OOPS" coming up. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.... am i right, SR? 😳😳😳😳

pococ there is going to be more ooh aah oouchh and oops...........so we shld keep our iodex bottle ready πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............riddhima and siddanth are just waiting for the referee to blow the whistle before they start their boxingEmbarrassedπŸ˜†...................SR is the spice yaar ,there is never a dull moment with them especially if they are sexy face and icky face
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosette80

Hailaaaaa mein marjawaaan phir se...pochooo...jab bhu tumhare posts read karthi hoon..ho mujhe ek sukon milthe hai aur dimaag ek dum tandhe ho jaathe form all tension and stress of SR ...wasie this was just speechless my frend...πŸ‘

specially the emotions of both were so very well defined and quoted from the oops part to ridz thinking more than the divorce papers...and the way she was scribbling and yet not finish signing the papers...then sid's looks and capture of her armss in his...a lock of ecastasy and eternal death of both over there in the flood of passionate looks and fight..it was soo beautifully portrayed and converyed yaar...love u for that..πŸ€—

then finally shashank papa ji ki entry and striking words on their bache jaise harkathe...he made them stop playing with each other emotions and lives..and gave them a piece of wat life is...that marriage is not to be jumped in and out of...give it time...u need space for each other..wow...

nitzie jaan overall a rocking one piece of art of writing..πŸ‘.BRAVO MY FREND!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much for replying , sweetie. πŸ€—

I loved SR's war of words., their passionate tussle and Shanky's intervention took the cake for me. He is right. Marriage is a commitment , not some sort of joke that many people think it to be here.

rapunzel84 thumbnail
awesome post poco...as usual πŸ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Great post . Sr are acrazy couple they have a lot of SCOPE TO FALL HARD FOR EACH other. I think Shanky sees it . He has witnessed AR and Sr , and in his wisdom he can see SR falling 4 each other . Though I would have loved to see a verbal combat between SR ...much needed.............

Thank you so much for replying , baby.πŸ€—

I agree with you , sweetz. Shanky is a wise man who has seen the world and he knows that SR want to be together and they have the potential to be the most blissfully married couple ever. I would love to see some more verbal combats between the two of them . When it comes to fights, SR rule. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

pococ there is going to be more ooh aah oouchh and oops...........so we shld keep our iodex bottle ready πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............riddhima and siddanth are just waiting for the referee to blow the whistle before they start their boxingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...................SR is the spice yaar ,there is never a dull moment with them especially if they are sexy face and icky face

Absolutely! When angry and emotionally so - SR are mirch-masaale ki dukaan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Poco,

Nice post and i like the way u express the episode, Very well written.Good  the fights are back. But i don't want SID to be made negative. Not at ALL..........

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi Poco,

Nice post and i like the way u express the episode, Very well written.Good  the fights are back. But i don't want SID to be made negative. Not at ALL..........

Thank you so much for replying. πŸ€—..... i think we have many SR fights coming up. And i don't think Sid will turn negative. He is only getting his original spirit back and that is good news. 😳