Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Poco I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ur post.. I was gonna make a post on SR fight.. N then thought to check ur desk for once as u write everything whtever i wanna write😳

here u go again!! Goshhhhhhh.. She was just SO SO angry, that it was just the DP that he had come forπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.. OMG they r sho cute..

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely analysis.. I enjoy it SO much 😳😳😳😳😳
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Poco,

Gr8 analysis. We are gonna have a joy ride watching Sexyface vs Ickyface WWF matches.....

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hailaaaaa mein marjawaaan phir se...pochooo...jab bhu tumhare posts read karthi hoon..ho mujhe ek sukon milthe hai aur dimaag ek dum tandhe ho jaathe form all tension and stress of SR ...wasie this was just speechless my frend...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

specially the emotions of both were so very well defined and quoted from the oops part to ridz thinking more than the divorce papers...and the way she was scribbling and yet not finish signing the papers...then sid's looks and capture of her armss in his...a lock of ecastasy and eternal death of both over there in the flood of passionate looks and fight..it was soo beautifully portrayed and converyed yaar...love u for that..πŸ€—

then finally shashank papa ji ki entry and striking words on their bache jaise harkathe...he made them stop playing with each other emotions and lives..and gave them a piece of wat life is...that marriage is not to be jumped in and out of...give it time...u need space for each other..wow...

nitzie jaan overall a rocking one piece of art of writing..πŸ‘.BRAVO MY FREND!πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: n7genius

whoa Poco, u don't know how pleasantly surprised I am to see your post on today's episode. I so wanted to PM you to write your analysis on today's episode, becoz I loved it this much πŸ€—
The evil smirks and badtameez behavior is back.. yippie [:D/] πŸ₯³ .The mellowed down Sid and Riddhima who had trouble saying a sentence to each other are gone. Our angry and spoilt Sid-Riddhima are back who know very well to irrritate the other with their 'Oops' and rude insensitive behavior   [:D/] πŸ₯³
Sid grabbing Riddhima was a purely instinctive reaction to Riddhima's attitude - there was no thought behind it - it was just raw emotion with angst still groping in the dark to find a way to come out. Wounded Sid. Scorned Riddhima. The scene was high on individual passions and joint angst. Raw. Very raw.
yepp, Poco. That scene was very raw and showed how hurt Sid was with Ridz attitude . igh on individual passions and joint angst..... very much. And I loved that scene that much too for its intensity 😳 . Finally, the intensity is back between my couple... hurray πŸ˜ƒ

Enough is enough, both of you!.... Fighting like cats and dogs , tossing divorce papers at each-other like paper-rockets and driving me insane.
Oh.. how much do this daughter and son-in-law give migraines to Shanky πŸ˜† . Really fighting like some WWF match and taking all hasty decisions when things shud be deliberated. I bet he must have thought better not to intervene these two kids fighting for just for showdown πŸ˜† . Else, he knows his daughter enuf to presume that she has done a good job to get on his son-in-law's nerves, that's why this battle πŸ˜† . Afterall, Ridz had given enuf attitude and hard time to Shanky too πŸ˜‰

need I say ur post has aptly met my expectations brought in by today's episode.. great post as usual dear πŸ‘

nafeesa

Thank you so much for replying, Nafeesa.πŸ€—......i agree with you. Shanky truly is a HIMMATWAALA. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Love your take on todays episode and always 😊

Siddhanth is looking at her with nothing but passionate anger of a man broken inside
Spot on Pocu, i was trying to say all the way while that we need Sid back to angry and stern, but you have got the right words - Passionate Anger, this is what is needed now, to control Sid and his love for her and also at the same time for her to feel his anger and passion by his intensity coming through that

I felt that Sid grabbing her and not letting her go from his grasp was kinda his way of saying, i cant tell you i love you but somehow see it in me, realise it - understand it somehow, understand me
And its only SR fans who understand the intensity and rawness of SR and what their intensity convey even in agressivness but thats them not hurtful or manhandling her but rawness coming through

Intense, passionate and connected people with their souls pulled together by an unbreakable bond - back to making sure that if one is hurting , the other suffers the same - hiding their emotions under denial and temper and unleashing their worst at each-other.
Wounded hearts and wounded egos, i think Pocu your fave word to describe SR had to be used today - Wounded 😊

Sid's sudden aggressive and possessive action. It had been quite sometime since she had seen this passionate and raw side of Sid.
Ridz knows this side of Sid so well, she knows those eyes so well when like this but this time its on such a different level so deeper and explosive
How SR interacted was different in the sense that Ridz was a mature chudail in how she spoke to Sid, in this calm stern voice - matching his oops with her oops, i loved that 😳
Can i say they are so on the same wavelength, when they are like this and wanting to hurt each other and egos clashing

Sid did not say a word and just held on to her with a firm grip around her - he was just gazing at her with wounded stern emotions even as she struggled like a wildcat. This man was about to divorce her , right? Then , why is he holding her in his arms and why like this?
I love that at first Ridz looked at Sid, surprised and then fought with him and how hard she tried she couldnt free herself, Sid was holding out, and like you say he always let her go when he used to grab but today he didnt, - he so wants her to feel his pain somehow and the love and passion, that he just cant say to her

Wounded Sid. Scorned Riddhima. The scene was high on individual passions and joint angst. Raw. Very raw.
I agree here, Raw very Raw - just how it hard to be, this is how SR fans understand SR and why it is so raw

Shanks was so right in his place when he told them off, and all they had to do was listen - none of them have a valid reason for this divorce even Shanks know what the reason is deep down but thats just silly reason to end the marriage when clearly both SR dont want to at all
I liked the 7 pheras = give 7 months to this marriage, that means something or else why bring up the 7 pheras bit in the first place - hint!?
I kinda found SR werent shocked by Shanks request, kinda both relieved inside, and the fire in themselves tamed by Shanks outburst when they both knew what he spoke was true - Words of Wisdom

😊

Well-said, Lennzie. πŸ€—.......I agree with your point completely. Especially when you say this:

Raw very Raw - just how it hard to be, this is how SR fans understand SR and why it is so raw.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TazzyA

Poco! U absolute genius, this post was beautiful i loved it, and have read it twice through, roghtly mentioned on everything, shanky is fed up of their bachpana! and sid is sick of ridzy runing and not admitting, likewise with ridzy she's sick of the ego, all in all it seems we're heading for a elluva rollercoaster ride with our blessed jodi lets hope they hold on tight πŸ˜‰ xx

Oh, that is so sweet of you Tazzy. πŸ€—......basically, SR are sick of each-other's attitudes , so they are doing some real talking now. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky__me

As always ....awesome post Poco... πŸ‘πŸΌ !!

"kung-fu fighters" 🀣   !! Siddhima are on of their kinds!!😳

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...... i agree. SR are truly one  of their kind. ☺️
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

loved you for putting in simple words what SR and shanky did and emoted and said..............πŸ€—πŸ€—

sab kucch cover kia ,maine kya bolu..................i loved the oops part sooo muchπŸ˜†...............i have this huge feeling that riddhima will take armaan to lonavala and siddanth dr.henna just to do more oops to each other

yeh dono really should be locked up together otherwise a lot of people will go confused or mad with them

Thank you so much for replying, Sunny. πŸ€— ......I think there are a lot more "OOPS" coming up. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.... am i right, SR? 😳😳😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Poco I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ur post.. I was gonna make a post on SR fight.. N then thought to check ur desk for once as u write everything whtever i wanna write😳

here u go again!! Goshhhhhhh.. She was just SO SO angry, that it was just the DP that he had come forπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.. OMG they r sho cute..

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely analysis.. I enjoy it SO much 😳

πŸ€—.....Yeah true. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... I thought SR were going to beat up each-other. 🀣... agar Shnaky beech mein na aata to pata nahiin kya kya ho jaata. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳....Thank you for replying , tweetie!😳😳😳😳
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nitz you explained the episode better than anyone else.

Yes,we all prefer Siddhima's Oops over Uufs.
Shanky was awesome yesterday.