27/4 - Sid-Riddz-Shanky:Passion & Wisdom unleashed

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Riddhima looked at Sid with a grim face but emotions of anger , hurt , humiliation and heart wounds of a tigress coming and going in her eyes. Are you... Are you for real, Sid? You came here to speak to me , didn't you just say that?... So this is what you want to talk about?😲.... Divorce papers? You came all the way to my house, made my Dad go out of the room just so that you can wave these darned papers in my face with that signature smirk on your handsome face? And tell me that i have not signed rest of the papers?😑

I am throwing you attitude and telling you categorically that am not going to change my decision and instead of waving peace flags , you are throwing attitude back in my face and telling me that you don't want me to change my decision?....*throws Jimmy Choo stilettos at him *... And here i was  crying like a fool looking at our wedding picture.

Badtameez Aadmi ( uncivilzed man)! 😑.... Gimme the papers and gimme the pen! Yes, yes, your pen! Am not going to leave any opportunity to beat you up, Mr. Modi!

Siddhanth is looking at her with nothing but passionate anger of a man broken inside - a man supposedly told by his wife that he is not needed in her life anymore - a  man insulted by his wife who sent divorce papers to him through her ex-fiance - a man who assumed too much and made his wife assume too much as well......

Yes, yes, why not, wifey? I am sure you got a headache thinking that how could you forget signing rest of the papers and getting rid of me!.... And look at your own height of badtameezi( offensive behaviour) , freakin' chudail ( wicked witch) . Not even once did you say that you don't want this divorce! You are asking me for a pen to give your autographs on this paper!....And why are you glaring at me like that ? It is me who should be getting angry , Riddz! Not you.

Chudail kahiin ki!😑....take! Take this pen and do attyaachaar on those papers. I cannot believe that i invested my heart and life in a cuckoo woman like you!  ... And i was crying like a fool on the terrace , heartbroken at the thought of you leaving me. ....*throws coke cans at her*

And with these thoughts and feelings , SR resumed their war that had been halted more than a month ago. Intense, passionate and connected people with their souls pulled together by an unbreakable bond - back to making sure that if one is hurting , the other suffers the same - hiding their emotions under denial and temper and unleashing their worst at each-other.

As Riddhima , further scorned and wounded starts scribbling her signatures on the divorce papers , you can see Sid's temper rising .... mercury simmering. He is here to get answers , not take her autographs on those unwanted papers. He had expected Riddhima to get hurt and react when he asked her to rest of the papers. But Riddhima, his mirror image stuck top her ego and self-respect and began to sign the papers to spite him.

And Sid - back to his bratty , tamarind and egoistic self of the Sexyface days could hold it no longer. He rubbed it into her ribs that how much he was hurting by hitting her where it would hurt the most - your boyfriend... oops... ex-boyfriend. That one sentence hit more on her self-respect and dignity than her heart but she did not turn around him and slap him even though it was her pet activity once upon a time....Maybe because she did not want to slap her husband in her house and that too with her Dad around.

Riddhima just turned to Sid and matching his "oops" with her "oops" , she told him to leaveπŸ˜†. She would sign and send the divorce papers to him. And that last straw if supposed insensitive attitude did it for Sid. Stung , provoked , emotionally ruined and unsettled he stopped Riddhima from walking away from him. Sid grabbing Riddhima was a purely instinctive reaction to Riddhima's attitude - there was no thought behind it - it was just raw emotion with angst still groping in the dark to find a way to come out.

Riddhima was shocked , taken aback and momentarily swayed by Sid's sudden aggressive and possessive action. It had been quite sometime since she had seen this passionate and raw side of Sid.And how could this scorned and wounded woman take this? Like old days , she fought back with Sid , struggling to be let free and fighting back. And unlike old days , when Sid had let her go all the time, Sid did not let her go this time round. But like old days , his angst was the same - earlier his angst was about not being respected by Riddz and today it was about not being valued by Riddz. Sid did not say a word and just held on to her with a firm grip around her - he was just gazing at her with wounded stern emotions even as she struggled like a wildcat. This man was about to divorce her , right? Then , why is he holding her in his arms and why like this? Wounded Sid. Scorned Riddhima. The scene was high on individual passions and joint angst. Raw. Very raw.

And finally, Shankypanks intervened and rightly so as a responsible NORMAL parent would to save his/her child's marriage that is breaking apart for the silliest reasons possible. He pulled up SR bigtime in the most cultured , wise and soft-spoken way and drove the point home to the much-married and much-connected kung-fu fighters.πŸ˜†

Enough is enough, both of you!😑.... Fighting like cats and dogs , tossing divorce papers at each-other like paper-rockets and driving me insane. What do you guys think? Marriage is some sort of a joke where you sign some freakin' paper and get on with life? Who doesn't face problems in a marriage? Does everyone go running to court to get divorced? Life is not a circus and i am going to teach you that. I have had enough of both of you and your stupid wars - GROW UP. Give your marriage seven months like civilized people and sort out your feelings and your lives , so that you both know what you want from this marriage and each-other. Marriage is a commitment and only fools break it for reasons as flimsy as the ones you both have......

And Sid-Riddz , still looking at each-other with embers in their eyes listened to those words of wisdom which may appear gibberish to young blood but make sense to the sensible in the long run.

Love and luck to everyone always,❀️

God bless everyone. πŸ€—

P.S- Trouble makers , i have special siggy service for you only. Kindly refer to it before opening your mouth here.😳

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved ....
"..met his oops with her oops..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All ego...all temper...all anger.....these two are so alike yet so different....and with similarity they supplement one anotherπŸ˜‰...that is why when they are on opposite sides...the effect is dhamakedaarπŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

I loved ....

"..met his oops with her oops..."πŸ˜†

All ego...all temper...all anger.....these two are so alike yet so different....and with similarity they supplement one anotherπŸ˜‰...that is why when they are on opposite sides...the effect is dhamakedaarπŸ˜†

Tell me that , Buffy and how! The volleyball they played with words was so Sexyface V/s. Icxkyface.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... the scene was explosive and for once , it seemed they were going to kill each-other with their eyes.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

superb post pocu,

the oops part of today's episode was a  fav of myn too,

Yes the fireworks have begun and we are gearing up for another tit for tat battle between our fav couple,

ab agya agya dekhagya, kya hota hai

SR are back to they usual self, hahahha

norzar

norzar

P.S- Trouble makers , i have special siggy service for you only. Kindly refer to it before opening your mouth here.😳
^^^^🀣🀣🀣🀣

btw thanks poco for this post, i had some doubts regarding Sid's behaviour today - u cleared them all!!!😎

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post as usual dearπŸ˜›
i just love the way u describe SR feelings...infact u describe it even better than the show itself..sooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and thank u for ur great postsπŸ€—

God Bless,
Noorya
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

superb post pocu,

the oops part of today's episode was a  fav of myn too,

Yes the fireworks have begun and we are gearing up for another tit for tat battle between our fav couple,

ab agya agya dekhagya, kya hota hai

SR are back to they usual self, hahahha

norzar

norzar

Yeah, Norzie. They are back to their kung-fu mode and i guess this is needed because they both are hurting so much because of each-other that if they don't unleash their emotional selves on each-other , they are soon going to have an emotional breakdown. Fighting is much better that way. I prefer their "oops" over their "uffs" any given day.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loveeee this Pocahontas!  I'm glad the chudail and sexyface are back...With them, return your legendary descriptions and I quote: "*throws Jimmy choo stilettos at him* .....*throws coke cans at her*" I wouldn't be able to envisage such gestures between the two elsewhere! :P Maybe we should start a petition for such scenes in the episodes too! (Kidding, Sid's face is way too sexy to be disfigured in such a way...) Also cracked up when I read "matching his 'oops' with her 'oops' " I really did LOVE Jenny's expression especially for that one specific line, her attitude was amazing! 

Well done again, your writing is lajawaab! No words! Lush lush lush, fab fab fab! love and luck to you always baby! x x 

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
An awesome post as usual πŸ‘
Edited by solembaum - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

^^^^🀣

btw thanks poco for this post, i had some doubts regarding Sid's behaviour today - u cleared them all!!!😎

Kaisssssssssssteeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Don't you missh your Pinky Poco Starv Dolly Sholly?.... I am glad I could be of some use to you.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†