April 21 update

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
In front lawn of haveli,  some folk dancers are dancing and everyone is jolly.  All the haveli men are enjoying.  Radharani takes Jamu to Jai's room for SR and he teases her and Jamu smiles and is sitting on the bed.   Jai and his friends are outside talking and his friends are enjoying alcoholic drinks😆  His friend offers Jai some drink and he refuses and is getting ready to go to his room.

A shadow appears in front of Jamunia, she has her head down.  Jamu thinks it's Jai, but a hand opens the pallu from her head.   Jamu looks up and sees the toy monkey on the hand and looks at the face and screams.  It's a strange man!  He starts talking and grabs Jamu's hand forcefully saying she is his dulhann!

Gajraj and all the family guys hear this sound and they come running in to the hallway.  Jai is also running and comes in the room.   Jai comes and calls him  Aadesh bhaiya, let her go.  Aadesh is all disturbed and keeps saying she is his wife.  Jamu is terrified.  Gajraj and all come too, and command Aadesh to let Jamu's hands free.    He is still holding her hands and keeps repeating she is his dulhann.  Finally  Awadh distracts him away by signing Radharani to cover his head like dulhann. Aadesh goes out and starts talking to RR  as his dulhann !    He gets very compulsive and keeps saying same thing and Bali finally lifts him up and puts him on his shoulders and carries him out😲

In Jai's room , Jamu is upset.  Jai calms her down and Jamu asks who is that guy.  Jai explains that Aadesh is his bro and that his wife died, thus causing him to be unstable mentally.  He now thinks all the dulhanns as his wife.   Jamu is surprised.    Jai then says that he will take care of her, and not to worry. 

Jai then tells sweet things to Jamu and major eyelocks going on.   Jai says that his wife is so beautiful and they look so good together and how lucky he is to get her.   Jamu is all shy.  He says that he won't call her Jamunia anymore,but will call her    Jamu.   Hahhaa,  I have been calling her that from day 1😆  Wonder if CV s have been visiting here and borrowed our name for her.  Jai removes her jewelry and palloo from her head.   Jamu is blushing and looking at Jai lovingly😃  

The priestess is shown,  there is so much lightening and thunder going on.  She seems worried.   Gajraj is also worried about this force of nature.

Gajraj is worried about Aadesh and talking to the other men.   He asks who brought him her and RR says he did.   He asks that they keep Aadesh away from  Jamu.

Next morning,  Jamu wakes up to see Jai in bed with her.  Her sindoor is all messed up😳😆
She talks to Jai and says this haveli is so big.  She goes out in to the hall and feels as if someone is watching her.

Promo again:    Jamu and Jai are sitting at a table in the outside hallway.   Jai is about to kiss Jamu when a stone is flung at her and hits her forehead.  She falls down, and she is bleeding all over the face😲  Jai bends down to her and asks who did this and looks in the direction where the stone came from.   Gajraj and all come rushing to see what happened.   Jamu keeps pointing her finger at the direction where the stone came from.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you malli....

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
I liked today's episode.  I was surprised that no action was taken against Adesh despite Gajraj ordering him twice to let go of Jamu.  And I thought Bali treated him pretty easy - I would have expected him to give Adesh a black eye - after all, he treated Awadh and Jai himself pretty roughly for daring to question, not even disobey, Gajraj.  So why not have Bali rough him up - it was surprising to see him just pick Adesh up.

Also, I was surprised that Gajraj assigned the job of keeping Adesh in check to Awadh, rather than Bali.  If Adesh goes unhinged, Awadh can't do much, but Bali can rearrange his skeletal layout.  I also thought that this time, Jai's apology to Jamu about this incident was really lame.  After all, if Jai isn't there 24/7 w/ her, and you have strange people going to see her, how is she supposed to trust him to keep her safe?  Somehow, the only person who looks capable of really protecting her is Bali.

One more thing that struck me - in the haveli, they have a new bahu, and despite the history, have left her all alone? 😲  Why not have 2 or 3 guys w/ them?  Another thing - Jamu is new in the house, so instead of leaving her alone, why doesn't Gajraj call her into the living room, and let her converse w/ everyone and get to know them, and them get to know her as well.  This isolation of the new bahu is really creepy 🤢

Anyway, 2 more episodes before the coma episode this saturday.
samirah23 thumbnail
I think that because Adesh is unstable, they feel sorry for him as he cannot control his actions - but yes, they need someone stronger to keep him away from Jamu.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Malli..

Indeed creatives might be payng some secret visits here😉 Strange the leads SR happened on the very same night their wedding happened😲 first in history of tellyworld🤣

Adesh🤔
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks Malli..

Indeed creatives might be payng some secret visits here😉 Strange the leads SR happened on the very same night their wedding happened😲 first in history of tellyworld🤣

Adesh🤔

Uma, the SR happened on the 2nd night😆  Still a soap opera record for Indian serials. ðŸ˜² First night Jamu slept alone, sitting up on the bed.  The 2nd day they did some rituals at Padma's house and then only  tada--- happened😆  Then the next day Jamu will literally get stoned (with a stone---not drugs) !  Jamu's head will  bleed and might even cause coma because she loses so much blood from one stone

Adesh is the new son that came back , somebody brought him back.  He is mentally unstable, due to his wife's recent death
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks mallika dear
i loved this episode
loved jai-jamunia part

the folk dance of the village ppl was nice ,it was a LORD KRISHNA song !!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
mallika,vrisha,ammos i think the creative stole ur idea of calling jamunia as jamu
as jai with love adddressed his wify jamunia as jamu

jamu is really cooooooooooooool nick name !!
sitakshii thumbnail
hoping to see few more decent romantic moments of JAI-JAMU till this saturday !!!
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

mallika,vrisha,ammos i think the creative stole ur idea of calling jamunia as jamu

as jai with love adddressed his wify jamunia as jamu

jamu is really cooooooooooooool nick name !!

I adored that part when Jai said that he will call her Jamu from now on!  Jamu looked so sweetly at him😆