Written Update 20th April

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Nikita for the update.

Someone pass me an aspirin!!!! I felt like I was going on a rollercoaster ride watching today?

Birwa road rage happened today was expecting this more towards the end of the week? Pretty fast episode all packed in one.  Birwa needs to learn the high way code she was driving like Grand Theft Auto and Sarang doppey hands over the eyes (girly impulse) if Birwa says jump off the cliff would you jump off? Why stand so close to the edge? why not run the other way and then scream like a girl? would have been funny? Where was Monghi gonna come from, parasail down from a plane of swing up from a rope??? πŸ˜†

Go DM, he witnessed and felt it first hand, was only the way for his devilish murderess daughter's act to come out.  DM called her a murderer Birwa is going to hear this echo in her ears and shes gonna get twichy about the whole Arjun killing.  Poor DM he needed a big hug and a stroke on his face πŸ€—when he said she's ruined him and everything he believed in.  Yeah poor Subhi how many times does she have to die cause of her children, its lucky shes not on planet earth.  That slap was not only from DM but also from everyone from IF as well and it felt good to watch DM slap her (I'm against violence but shes not human ' a bhootni) 😈 I felt the vibrations on my computer. Wish he didn't cover for Birwa though, he's doing the same as what Santu did covering up but this time it was a planned attempted murder????? Now this was wrong she may feel she got away with it, shes planning her nxt attack. Santu's gonna put a tracker on her so she can track her on goggle GPRS or sit in her car boot spying πŸ€“

DM needed to stop being a lil child, trying to tell his Santudi off and annoyed at her assertiveness but really he liked it loved his dialogue, very sweety cutey DM 😳

Rudr who are you and why are you here causing trouble between our Sanraj? I like his character and I also hate his character? Very confusing, the more I want to trust him the more I don't! πŸ˜‘  He wanted to stay back not for Sarangs sake for other motives I feel.  Trying to flirt once again with Santu, he should get a clue she was just interested in whats happening about the accident and wants answers.  That angle DM was watching Santu and Rudr interaction didn't look good at all, it looked like Santu was cornering him and Rudr is the one backing away, (I hope he could hear their conversation and Rudr answering her back flirtatiously) I have an awful feeling DM has misunderstandings running in his mind, DM was not happy one bit, DM did bang his head and the whole Birwa incident it may anger him and he may say something he may later regret and also to get answers out of her but pls no distrust as DM has always trusted his Santudi never once doubted her or questioned her and I hope he doesn't start today, this was one thing they had trust and faith in being faithful.  He trusted her when the shanky business come up twice even with the photo, Shanky said all things to the eyes are not always what they seem I hope DM remembers this (like the photo of him and Santu)? DM is a just man, he knows his wife is a dufford but unknowingly (hope all his brain cells are back he is the old DM) he will not suspect his wife, she was innocent in the photo and she is innocent here (I mentioned this before)  I hope now the promo is DM's dream and not reality so this is his jealousy and insecurities and then he will be round his wife 24/7 watching out for Rudr so he will let Santu take care of him now as I am really feeling for Santu, not fair DVs let her breathe and stop all this garbage putting negative thoughts into ours and DMs head.  DM is wise, I hope he doesn't shoot his mouth off before thinking and no matter what HE WILL TRUST his Santudi whole heartedly!!!!!  All iz Well, All iz Well, All iz Well!!!!!!!!

Edited by Shahara3 - 14 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
Thankx for the written update....
aah man... what an epi... the whole kadank scene was🀒 cant tell if she cared or she's just acting🀒 i was happy that birwa got the slap she was due for..πŸ‘. and that lecture from dm... loving that santu helping her ill hubby.😳.. even if he is sulking like a baby..πŸ˜†. rudr... sounded fishy when he insist in staying back.. but then again maaybe he's doing that for sarang... santu nd rudr convo was just abt birwa which we all know.. but from the angle in which dm saw.. it looked like something else.πŸ˜•. here's crossing my fingers that the doubting game doesnt start.. i wouldnt like to see our sanraj breakup.. their what bandini is all abt.. precap seem same more likely it could be dm dreaming since he saw whats going on..and might have some jealous thoughts flowwing through his headπŸ˜†
on the whole
⭐️5/5
Dm was the star of today he did a good job with that ungrateful phsycho.. Birwa
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Nikki for a marvelous update..

DM rocked all the way....Loved that slap and lecture he gave to that ungrateful Witch 😈😈😈😈😈😈..

Now she will go crazy hearing the echo of Murderer all her life😈😈😈

First time her mom saved her but this time she got it upon herself...POOR DM was crushed to see how evil his parchaise (shadow) was 😭😭😭...

Subhi you are gone that is good if not you would have witness what karthuth your kids are doing. Poor Santu has to bear the torture instead of you.

Loved DM sulking away like a young child. I wanted santu to take care of him and both of them are longing for eachotherbut stupid rudr spoiled it. I just hoped DM won't get the wrong impression and doubt his Bandini

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Niki..

It was worth watching DM slapping BIrwa.. it was time.. hope he soon realise she is the REAL murdererπŸ€”
bumtrinket thumbnail
Yay Nikki! We both lucked out today in the update dept. πŸ₯³ This was a dhamakedar epi and came out of nowhere. The best thing about it without doubt was DM's chaanta to Birwa. I think this is the first time he's ever raised a hand to his girl children and it's fully justified.
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update!

Birwa is really crazy now...this does not look good at all.

It is kind of sad in a way how such a cute little kid ending up growing up with murderous intentions.  The first one wasn't really her fault after all she was trying to protect her own father but now she's kind of lost in her own selfishness and jealous over Sarang.

I really hope DM doesn't start doubting Santo and her feelings for him...but if its a way to get them back together I guess I can't complain too much.

And I really don't understand this Rudra character...why is hitting on a married woman?
Edited by iheartChai - 14 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Bird Brain and baby Shanky back together 🀒
Bird brain shld visit her pimp hubby at central jail instead of reeling in her ex husband.

Best part Birwa getting slapped and  called murderer πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wld like to reiterate that DM did exactly what Santu did by protecting Birwa, so when they argue abt the raaz santu shld bring this point across. But like Umm123 said  DM was covering a  premeditated murder while Santu's was self defence.

I am 50% sure the promo is a dream where DM realises his insecurities.
But knowing Kekta n her Fruitcakes anything goes, so 50%  possibility there is torture for us🀒
Good job  niks 😊
Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahara3

Thanks Nikita for the update.

Someone pass me an aspirin!!!! I felt like I was going on a rollercoaster ride watching today?

Birwa road rage happened today was expecting this more towards the end of the week? Pretty fast episode all packed in one.  Birwa needs to learn the high way code she was driving like Grand Theft Auto and Sarang doppey hands over the eyes (girly impulse) if Birwa says jump off the cliff would you jump off? Why stand so close to the edge? why not run the other way and then scream like a girl? would have been funny? Where was Monghi gonna come from, parasail down from a plane of swing up from a rope??? πŸ˜†

Go DM, he witnessed and felt it first hand, was only the way for his devilish murderess daughter's act to come out.  DM called her a murderer Birwa is going to hear this echo in her ears and shes gonna get twichy about the whole Arjun killing.  Poor DM he needed a big hug and a stroke on his face πŸ€—when he said she's ruined him and everything he believed in.  Yeah poor Subhi how many times does she have to die cause of her children, its lucky shes not on planet earth.  That slap was not only from DM but also from everyone from IF as well and it felt good to watch DM slap her (I'm against violence but shes not human ' a bhootni) 😈 I felt the vibrations on my computer. Wish he didn't cover for Birwa though, he's doing the same as what Santu did covering up but this time it was a planned attempted murder????? Now this was wrong she may feel she got away with it, shes planning her nxt attack. Santu's gonna put a tracker on her so she can track her on goggle GPRS or sit in her car boot spying πŸ€“

DM needed to stop being a lil child, trying to tell his Santudi off and annoyed at her assertiveness but really he liked it loved his dialogue, very sweety cutey DM 😳

Rudr who are you and why are you here causing trouble between our Sanraj? I like his character and I also hate his character? Very confusing, the more I want to trust him the more I don't! πŸ˜‘  He wanted to stay back not for Sarangs sake for other motives I feel.  Trying to flirt once again with Santu, he should get a clue she was just interested in whats happening about the accident and wants answers.  That angle DM was watching Santu and Rudr interaction didn't look good at all, it looked like Santu was cornering him and Rudr is the one backing away, (I hope he could hear their conversation and Rudr answering her back flirtatiously) I have an awful feeling DM has misunderstandings running in his mind, DM was not happy one bit, DM did bang his head and the whole Birwa incident it may anger him and he may say something he may later regret and also to get answers out of her but pls no distrust as DM has always trusted his Santudi never once doubted her or questioned her and I hope he doesn't start today, this was one thing they had trust and faith in being faithful.  He trusted her when the shanky business come up twice even with the photo, Shanky said all things to the eyes are not always what they seem I hope DM remembers this (like the photo of him and Santu)? DM is a just man, he knows his wife is a dufford but unknowingly (hope all his brain cells are back he is the old DM) he will not suspect his wife, she was innocent in the photo and she is innocent here (I mentioned this before)  I hope now the promo is DM's dream and not reality so this is his jealousy and insecurities and then he will be round his wife 24/7 watching out for Rudr so he will let Santu take care of him now as I am really feeling for Santu, not fair DVs let her breathe and stop all this garbage putting negative thoughts into ours and DMs head.  DM is wise, I hope he doesn't shoot his mouth off before thinking and no matter what HE WILL TRUST his Santudi whole heartedly!!!!!  All iz Well, All iz Well, All iz Well!!!!!!!!

Great analyses as always shah , u said exactly what I'm thinking about , but me doubt it's DMs dream and I have the feeling we are going to be tortured

Thanks Niki πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tunisian - 14 years ago
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikita.....what an episode ....Maniac Birwa is more crazy then 10 psychos put together......that slap was amzing and it was about time that Birwa got wht she deserved ....
I sure hope DM doesnt suspect something between Santu and Rudra ....that wud be the pits...it wud be great if he is jealous and tries to get back his wife.....