Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ursowrong

thank you for the update...
i do not see anything wrong with santu-rudr relationship... they look very nice together... and if dm gets jealous then its his loss for leaving his pretty wife roaming around for other men to get attracted to

Infidelity is not okay. Thank goodness Santu has something called principles in life.
scribble84 thumbnail
m just hoping the last scene just does not lead to any kind of suspicion or distrust amongst SanRaj....coz we could see that DM sees Santu moving closer to Rudra.....

oh God plz don't let this happen....😒
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nikkt for the update👍🏼, well Monday episode was nice😳, and yday episode was mindblowing, full of action stunt👏 it remembers me when Santu was kidnap then same night she get released😆
Since the begining of Bandini, DM is getting injured :
1) DM hurt by Jagmohan mens😭
2) While going to Meghna home, accident causes but hurt Sanraj😭
3) Arjan tried to kill DM😭
😡And now DM injured by her own spoil brat daughter😡 🤬
Poor DM... 😭
I just loved when Santu put pillow proper for DM😍 and once she went he telling himself "akkad jhad ke gayi na" (she has lots of attitude)😍
Hope DM will not suspect Santu, i feel like something is burning (jealousy), but I'll hate if they turn DM into doubting husband which I hate mostly.😡
Hope DM will see Santu slap😕 but if its in DM dream so we can be able to see a jealous husband with possessive attitude towards his Sweety😳
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I forget to say it was not enough the one slap for Birwa, i wanted to slap 10000000000000000times😡 more but the word "hatiyaraan" was superb, just love it👏

P.S:Today is wednesday, I think the written update will be by Nupur, it will have fun to read her update bcoz it will be full of jingle and twinkle and wish she can get DM in her update😉 😆
pi789 thumbnail
hey guys loved 2daes epi wen dm slapd birwa...............n i dnt wanna tok abt ne1 else except rudr n santu......

shes really a dufford......she went to brng water n strtd interactin wd rudr........she must hav approachd directly sarang as he knew everythng...................bt i thnk d promo wnt b dms dream...it is 200% true n i thnk wen santu slaps rudr dm 2wnt b der bt wen rudr holds her close n tight,,,,,dm is gonna see ds n suspect santu..........coz as far as i knw al BT soaps r lyk ds.........n d rudr revealation is mostly dat he has startd lovin santu..........bt i thnk wn dm wil start avoidin santu after seein her wd rudr n his bad behaviour n santu cmg to knw dat dm is suspectin her shes def gona speak d truth dat she loves onli maalik n no1 else.........

conclusion:dm wil suspect santu bt finally it wil lead to their reunion onli........
so guys if u feel bad wen dm is suspectin dn cntrl urself coz at d end they r gonna b 2getha....

bt yest evn dt wikipedia thng came 2 my mind...............i knw its wrng bt at d other side i thnk it can b true also.........fingers crossed........😭😭😭😭😭😭
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lets hope everything will be fine as DM is very rational, he might feel pangs of jealousy but SanRaj union is coming up soon CVs please don't disappoint us😡
fuzzyface thumbnail
I know some people seem to think Santu was not concerned enough but I beg to differ. I think she knows something is not quite right with the whole accident thing, which is why she was frowning. Plus it seemed like she was just being assertive towards DM who is stubborn not wanting her help.
But santu n her constant need to know jasoos mode need to be brought down a notch. It didn't seem right for her to corner Rudr like that coz it may lead people to think otherwise. Besides DM is hurt, she shld attend to him first and deal with finding out abt it later.
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

is it the jealousy track in.

thanks for the detailed update
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayushi_01

so now we have seen Dm standing there and looking at sanra (santu plus rudra)  ..

Ayushi 

NO SANRA 😡😡😡  .. ..ONLY SANRAJ 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭