Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bumtrinket

Yay Nikki! We both lucked out today in the update dept. πŸ₯³ This was a dhamakedar epi and came out of nowhere. The best thing about it without doubt was DM's chaanta to Birwa. I think this is the first time he's ever raised a hand to his girl children and it's fully justified.

πŸ˜†Luck seems to be on my side as all morning all I got was email's about cancelled lectures and this meant more time for me to complete my work! πŸ˜†

Slap fully justified, can't wait to know her dand!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Niki, thanks dear !       Today was overall a good epi with DM knowing the real spiteful Birwa and the two slaps he gave her were well worth the watch !

Confused about Rudr, how can he go after a married woman, and that too at her hubby's houseπŸ˜•
Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Niki, thanks dear !       Today was overall a good epi with DM knowing the real spiteful Birwa and the two slaps he gave her were well worth the watch !

Confused about Rudr, how can he go after a married woman, and that too at her hubby's houseπŸ˜•

Yes Mallika, that scenatio is 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒.

chalia thumbnail
1. Kaddank and in the very beginning. Kaddu ben, what are you upto? We all know that Kaddank is a foregone conclusion but why are they being foisted on us so early when all that is being asked for (respectfully, vociferously) is a Sanraj union? Are we going to see Kaddank earlier than Sanraj? πŸ˜† Poor Shanky!
Toral bhabhi, are you by chance carrying an elephant foetus? They have a gestation period of 22 months i think, the longest for any land animal! You have been pregnant for just ever!
2. Wah! Birwa got slapped by DM. Its fantastic and DM called her "murderer". But, DM saab, why are you adopting this Santu's modus operandi of "hiding" Birwa's murderous intent? Why not expose her right away and whats wrong with you Sarang? The woman was going to finish you off.

3. I have a slightly different perspective about Santu's "behaviour" towards DM. I think most women like to "lord" over their men and sons with pretentions of "anger" and "bossy" language, especially when they are afraid deep inside in their hearts that they could have lost them and then the realization of them being precious commodities comes to the surface as feigned and stern anger.
But, Santu mata, where is the need to corner this Rudr person so late in the night and interrogate him? When is this jasoos mode of yours going to settle down? You should be with DM mollycoddling him and fussing over him like a mother hen and concerned wife. Dufford!
Anyways, Ramona i am pleased as punch that there is no ICU situation as you rightly said and that DM saab is not on vacation now.
4. Ok, the Rudr-Santu situation appears a bit contrived if you look closely. Part of it may be DM's dream but the slap in the promo? DM's wishful thinking?
Ha ha! the CVs like to drag things through the mud eh!
Khalrika thumbnail
Chalia wrote:

I have a slightly different perspective about Santu's "behaviour" towards DM. I think most women like to "lord" over their men and sons with pretentions of "anger" and "bossy" language, especially when they are afraid deep inside in their hearts that they could have lost them and then the realization of them being precious commodities comes to the surface as feigned and stern anger.

Hey Chalia, good analysis. What u say is true. Does Santu think she has lost him then? Even after Friday? She is a truly a dufford!
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Khalrika

Chalia wrote:

I have a slightly different perspective about Santu's "behaviour" towards DM. I think most women like to "lord" over their men and sons with pretentions of "anger" and "bossy" language, especially when they are afraid deep inside in their hearts that they could have lost them and then the realization of them being precious commodities comes to the surface as feigned and stern anger.

Hey Chalia, good analysis. What u say is true. Does Santu think she has lost him then? Even after Friday? She is a truly a dufford!

completely agree chalia

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
 Thanks for wonderful update.

😲 M family are such hypocrites, I can't believe toral had the nerve to offer shanky anything to eat, when ten years ago they didn't want to even look at his face. Hiral are the most disgusting couple on bandini,  sorry but CV have really destroyed this couple to the core for me. There something call being open minded but they chose to close their's and go with whatever kaddu said. How can they just act like nothing happen and don't even apologize. 😑Those two losers are still giving baby killer preferential treatment. πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I'm glad even though kaddu had that big MS around her neck for sandy she still know what will make shanky feel better. I still hate kaddu πŸ˜‘ but anybody that can help my baby shanky fell better I would learn to tolerate. πŸ˜†
😲
chalia thumbnail
Khal, i dont think Santu is thinking in the emotional/husbandly "lost" line. She is thinking in the "mortality" route. You know that the accident could have been fatal she must have thought. But she is also not convinced that DM and Sarang could have "coincidentally" been at the same place at the same time.
So, the truth that "life is unpredictable" has hit Santu only when she saw DM wounded and helpless.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: chalia

1. Kaddank and in the very beginning. Kaddu ben, what are you upto? We all know that Kaddank is a foregone conclusion but why are they being foisted on us so early when all that is being asked for (respectfully, vociferously) is a Sanraj union? Are we going to see Kaddank earlier than Sanraj? πŸ˜†Poor Shanky!

Toral bhabhi, are you by chance carrying an elephant foetus? They have a gestation period of 22 months i think, the longest for any land animal! You have been pregnant for just ever!

2. Wah! Birwa got slapped by DM. Its fantastic and DM called her "murderer". But, DM saab, why are you adopting this Santu's modus operandi of "hiding" Birwa's murderous intent? Why not expose her right away and whats wrong with you Sarang? The woman was going to finish you off.

3. I have a slightly different perspective about Santu's "behaviour" towards DM. I think most women like to "lord" over their men and sons with pretentions of "anger" and "bossy" language, especially when they are afraid deep inside in their hearts that they could have lost them and then the realization of them being precious commodities comes to the surface as feigned and stern anger.

But, Santu mata, where is the need to corner this Rudr person so late in the night and interrogate him? When is this jasoos mode of yours going to settle down? You should be with DM mollycoddling him and fussing over him like a mother hen and concerned wife. Dufford!

Anyways, Ramona i am pleased as punch that there is no ICU situation as you rightly said and that DM saab is not on vacation now.

4. Ok, the Rudr-Santu situation appears a bit contrived if you look closely. Part of it may be DM's dream but the slap in the promo? DM's wishful thinking?

Ha ha! the CVs like to drag things through the mud eh!

Chalia as usual u hit the nail right on the head. You said it all i've nothing to add... Except i'm glad the icu prediction was miraculously proved right..as for that promo we might all get grey hair bfore we ever know what it is does definitely appearunrealistic not even the most die hard roadside romeo cud be that promiscuous but then again ....who knows ????? πŸ˜• Kaddank reunion is still far i feel bcoz sandy may refuse divorce leaving them pipped at the post. Many a slip btw the cup & the lip esp in soapland.
Khalrika thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalia

Khal, i dont think Santu is thinking in the emotional/husbandly "lost" line. She is thinking in the "mortality" route. You know that the accident could have been fatal she must have thought. But she is also not convinced that DM and Sarang could have "coincidentally" been at the same place at the same time.
<div></div>So, the truth that "life is unpredictable" has hit Santu only when she saw DM wounded and helpless.

Ok, got it. There is only one remedy 4 that. She needs to sit by his side. When she thinks he is fast asleep, she needs to smooth his hair and one shy kiss on the forehead (hey have to start somewhere hehe). Only, DM would be pretending to sleep and then we see his smile after she leaves.

U think the CVs will give us that?