Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJurokmyworld thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow thiz iz fun ....luvd readin it ..congratz smitha..:)
arjun_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh wow smitha di BOTW 😊😊😊 u truly deserve this . i hardly used to go through this thread i jst itz ur name and i read it  and i must have to say u r too gud  di .I loved almost all ur answers di and i becum afan of urs after reading that taj autobigraphical story of ragvir and saalekh i was like😍 wow...
di also loved the name of ur fav biochem book he he he πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....me too used to go through the book most of the time ......my biochemist di u r too gud in writing πŸ‘

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kanika!Glad u liked my answers πŸ€—
arjun_rocks thumbnail
di i will not grill u just few simple question ab mujhe pta lga u like dean a lott jo mujhe bhi bahut pasand hai so here is my questions
Q 1 what u like most about jensen or Dean😳???
Q.2 what u like most in Kinshuk??
Q.3 Describe in one word kinshuk and dean?? means what one thing comes to ur mind when u saw themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Q.4 what u have to say about the brother jodis of the two shows supernatural and bidaiiπŸ˜‰??
di hai na simple sw questionsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ iam waiting

Edited by sweetkanu - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetkanu

di i will not grill u just few simple question ab mujhe pta lga u like dean a lott jo mujhe bhi bahut pasand hai so here is my questions

Q 1 what u like most about jensen or Dean😳???Jensen-His eyes and his smile(of course a bahana to watch his lips lol).Dean-He is such a tough guy all work and no emotions and sacrcastic but when it comes to his brother he is a softie.Kills for him,died for him and is patient with him.
Q.2 what u like most in Kinshuk??His eyes.They are so expressive that you will just melt over and I never realised that an eye colour would change with emotions but that's so true with Kinshuk and Hrithik.When they are in romantic mood,their eyes just look so stormy and cloudy.I hope u got what I am saying lolπŸ˜‰
Q.3 Describe in one word kinshuk and dean?? means what one thing comes to ur mind when u saw themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Kinshuk-Handsome
Dean-Perfect and how did i miss being obesessed with him lol
Q.4 what u have to say about the brother jodis of the two shows supernatural and bidaiiπŸ˜‰??In Supernatural,the brothers are tough and wouldn't like to hug but when they hug all the wait is worth it.It has such an impact.And Dean is all sarcastic and annoying and jovial self(But u know he hides his pain and I feel like hugging him myself lol)and Sam brooding all the time,their banter is soo good!
In Bidaai-the brothers are emotional and share a cute relationship.Still need to see more of that.
di hai na simple sw questionsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ iam waiting

Kanika ji,its really   a bad thing to ask me say things abt Dean.I could go on forver and ever and ever........lol

BTW,u mentioned u like him too!!All of a sudden I am seeing many lol.Good,good!πŸ˜†
Edited by smitha80 - 14 years ago
-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEy di...so i'm here with my list of silly questions πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰..

1. What are u doing at the moment?
2. What color slippers/shoes are u wearing?
3. What were u doing 1 hour ago?
4. Well what was the forst thing u did u woke up? πŸ˜‰
5. What if jensen visits ur house though i dun thing it is possible?
6. When did u drank water last?
7. Are u lazy?
8. What are ur children doing at the moment?
9. One thing about which u r really desperate to see in bidaai?
10. What do u enjoy the most when u visit bidaai forum?
11. What color clothes are u wearing at the moment?
12. What are u listening at the moment?

Enjoy my questions di πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰..If possible will deffo come up with more πŸ˜ƒ

will be waiting for ur silly answers πŸ˜‰ Edited by KinchuKiPari - 14 years ago
arjun_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitha80

Kanika ji,its really   a bad thing to ask me say things abt Dean.I could go on forver and ever and ever........lol

BTW,u mentioned u like him too!!All of a sudden I am seeing many lol.Good,good!πŸ˜†

di wow kya ans hain 😊😊😊 di agree wid u the chracter of dean is so tough and the way jensen portrayed it i was likeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› wat i lyk about him is his attitude jst killing haiylaa uska style😳😳. Aur kinshuk ke aankhein to was like killing aur uska style bhi😳😳

di i like him a lott . Me and one of  my frnd who like him a lott has downloaded few starting epi of supernatural and we used to watch daily one epi wid full masti mood wid cold drink and snacks and used to  drool over himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by sweetkanu - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: KinchuKiPari

HEy di...so i'm here with my list of silly questions πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰..

1. What are u doing at the moment?hmm...answering ur Q'sπŸ˜‰
2. What color slippers/shoes are u wearing?not wearing any
3. What were u doing 1 hour ago?sleeping.Its a bank holiday here so slept late.😳
4. Well what was the forst thing u did u woke up? πŸ˜‰logged on  to IF and of course Jensen Ackles fan site(no surprises I guess!!)
5. What if jensen visits ur house though i dun thing it is possible?I think I would be rude and just stare at him lol
6. When did u drank water last?Don't remember.Actually I don't drink water that much!Bad habit I know!
7. Are u lazy?Sometimes
8. What are ur children doing at the moment?Watching TV and fighting for the same toy
9. One thing about which u r really desperate to see in bidaai?Jealous Ranvir.😳
10. What do u enjoy the most when u visit bidaai forum?Seeing RagVir creations in the gallery.
11. What color clothes are u wearing at the moment?Pink
12. What are u listening at the moment?Nothing
Enjoy my questions di πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰..If possible will deffo come up with more πŸ˜ƒ

will be waiting for ur silly answers πŸ˜‰

Enjoyed them hon!!!πŸ€—Are my answers sily enough?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sweetkanu

di wow kya ans hain 😊😊😊 di agree wid u the chracter of dean is so tough and the way jensen portrayed it i was likeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› wat i lyk about him is his attitude jst killing haiylaa uska style😳😳. Aur kinshuk ke aankhein to was like killing aur uska style bhi😳😳

di i like him a lott . Me and one of  my frnd who like him a lott has downloaded few starting epi of supernatural and we used to watch daily one epi wid full masti mood wid cold drink and snacks and used to  drool over himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Good time pass lol.I remember devouring the first 2 series of Supernatural in a week!
-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
umm yeah di.. πŸ˜‰ ..
but agar mere ques aur silly hote then obviously i would get more if silly answers..