Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Congratulations Smitha.

Ok ... now to business...

1. How many questions have you answered till this moment (when you are reading my question)?

2. Do you like the concept of remote control operated TV, or the classic twister knob controlled TV?

3. Are you a vegetarian or a meat eating person?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Are you mean?

6. Mention any special thing (famous/international/in the news/historical) which happened the year you were born.

7. Who named you?

8. Why they gave you the name which you have?

9. How many pens have you used till today?

10. Which country do you like best (apart from the place you are currently living, and India)?

... hopefully you'll answer. Sayonara, papa, dzien dobry ... and congrats again 😊
Edited by Ice-Thinker - 14 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

Congratulations Smitha.Thank you IT!🤗

Ok ... now to business...

1. How many questions have you answered till this moment (when you are reading my question)?Never counted.

2. Do you like the concept of remote control operated TV, or the classic twister knob controlled TV?Def remote control as it would come in handy when I am being lazy😳

3. Are you a vegetarian or a meat eating person?Non-vegetarian.Tried to give up.But never succeeded!

4. What is your favorite color?Orange

5. Are you mean? I tore my sister's drawings when we were younger we both were fighting.I regret that cos it took about 5-6 hours for her t draw that whole thing!Would it be considered mean?

6. Mention any special thing (famous/international/in the news/historical) which happened the year you were born.My  fav singer Mond.Rafi passed away!😭
7. Who named you?My paternak Grand father

8. Why they gave you the name which you have?My parents decided on the name Vijetha but he wanted to name me Smitha which means a smile.May be my first smile was aimed at him.Never asked the reason why!

9. How many pens have you used till today?I lose pens frequently so it must be some thousands of them.

10. Which country do you like best (apart from the place you are currently living, and India)?Australia.It has a distinctive charm to it.

... hopefully you'll answer. Sayonara, papa, dzien dobry ... and congrats again 😊

Thank you IT!Hope you like my answers😊
arjun_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
di here is sum grilling😊😊
1. Do u believe in love at first sight???
2. r u romantic person???

3.what attracts more to u about ragvir chemistry???
4. r u superstitious????
5. do u believe in reincarnation???/
6.whtz ur take on terrorism????
7. which song of mohm. rafi u listened most of time??/
8. do u watch any sports????
9. do u like kishore kumar???
10 do u love watching old movies???

mixture of questions iam waiting😊😊😊

Originally posted by: sweetkanu

di here is sum grilling😊😊

1. Do u believe in love at first sight???No
2. r u romantic person???I guess so after reading so many romances over the years lol

3.what attracts more to u about ragvir chemistry???Kya bataaoon...EVERYTHING!They just lit up the screen
4. r u superstitious????No.Thank god
5. do u believe in reincarnation???/Never gave it a thought...
6.whtz ur take on terrorism????Threatening world peace
7. which song of mohm. rafi u listened most of time??/Abhi na jao chodkar,ke dil abhi bhara nahin!Suits well for Ragvir,eh?
8. do u watch any sports????Used to watch Cricket.Watch Tennis rarely
9. do u like kishore kumar???Hmmm...no!
10 do u love watching old movies???I love watching films which I watched when I was a kid.Rekindling the memories...

mixture of questions iam waiting😊😊😊

No Dean ji?!😆Hope u like my answers too!
arjun_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitha80

No Dean ji?!😆Hope u like my answers too!

no dean ji dis tym😆
and the song abhi na jao chod ke was like😳😳😳😳 actually i love old songs and this one is my fav i have the video of this song and hai dev anand and sadhna were looking so adorable
and di thanx u gave an idea to me for a song on ragvir they wil luk awesum in this song.
u dont like kishore kumar hmmmmm
Edited by sweetkanu - 14 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulation di once again :

my questions
1. di meri requested avi kab post karoge ?(sorry yaha question ke liye aap kahin aur pakad main nahin arahe isliye)
2. ye kaun hai jiski avi's aur pic aajkal apki signature main hai mujhe bhi batao?
3. your fav book?
4. i know u like mohd.rafi so unke top 5 fav songs of urs batao?
5. choose RAGVIR/KINRUL who do love watching more and more/
6.are u a foddie person do u like eating alot like me?
7. your fav sweet ,meehai kaunsi hai ?
8. Ragvir pe itne songs picturised hai choose your fav di ?
9. itni awesome siggies kaise banate ho di?
10. ice cream khaoge (kuch aur question mil nahin ara ha i am eating ice cream so asked u)?
heee
hope you enjoyed my chotu sa questionere and stupid sa also
muhaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Congratulation di once again :Thanks hon!🤗

my questions
1. di meri requested avi kab post karoge ?(sorry yaha question ke liye aap kahin aur pakad main nahin arahe isliye)I downloaded,I took caps,baaki I will do it tonight.Yeh kya hain na,I never made an avi from a  music vid before so trying to see how to make it lol
2. ye kaun hai jiski avi's aur pic aajkal apki signature main hai mujhe bhi batao?😳Jensen Ackles,US Television Actor.Popular for many roles.But esp for the character Dean Winchester in the show Supernatural.heard abt him five years back at a book board talking abt Vampires but recently got obsessed lol.Kanika and Amina seem to like him too!!😉
3. your fav book?So many.But I like Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.And paranormal romances by Sherrilyn Kenyon and J R Ward.
4. i know u like mohd.rafi so unke top 5 fav songs of urs batao?Tumne Mujhe Dekha,Na ja,kahi ab na jaa,Tum bin jaaon kahaan,Abhi na jao chodkar,Jo wada kiya wo nibhana padega
5. choose RAGVIR/KINRUL who do love watching more and more/I never really watch any KinRul segments just the ones where the analysis had done by Jeenu or someone else.RagVir,I watched like some infinite times lol
6.are u a foddie person do u like eating alot like me?I love to eat!Trying hard to stop😡
7. your fav sweet ,meehai kaunsi hai ?Gulab jamun 😛
8. Ragvir pe itne songs picturised hai choose your fav di ?Def Bol na halke.I don't even remember the actual stars just Ragvir when I hear that song
9. itni awesome siggies kaise banate ho di?Awesome siggies tho pata nahin but I am still learning.Credit to Kezia for introducing me to brushes and textures and deviantart.com and Sanju for explaining how to make avis and kabhi kabhi,avatar and sig forum mein dekhti hoon
10. ice cream khaoge (kuch aur question mil nahin ara ha i am eating ice cream so asked u)?Just had a tub full of cookie dough Ice cream lol.Now I don't feel too good.😆
heee
hope you enjoyed my chotu sa questionere and stupid sa also
muhaaaaaaaaa

Loved them Preet!😃
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Smitha dear, how are you holding up? I feel so bad that I sooo wanted you to be the BOTW of the week, but it happened to be the week, I was so busy.........anyways..just saw some answers, and we have so much in common.....
1. I also want to visit Australia so much....and Switzerland was my second spot. I did visit to Switzerland, and I can't wait to go to Australia some day.
2. My fav song is also Tum bin Jahoon khana....
3. My first novel was also mills and boons...Ready to Love.....so hard to forget first novels....lol...

I have to go now..but perhaps I will read more answers from you later, and find more similarities..miss you...take care...... 🤗
Bini,sweetie,where were u all these days!Missed u!Here I was BOTW,u gayab lol.BTW,it looks like I am here for u lol though its been 2 weeks!Take care!Love u! 🤗

Wow what a coincidence,huh?Come back soon as we can compare and contrast lol.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Smitha it was wonderful hving u on our hot seat🤗...Thanks once again for answering the questions so gracefully👏...u really did a wonderful job with all your replies👏

Friends sinse myself and Eva r a bit busy..thats why we had a delay with our next BOTW..but it will b up soon..😳