Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hereandhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Congrats Smitha !!!

I rarely read this thread but today i am totally free and realised what i was missing by not reading this .Its really fun and i have read all your answers and i enjoyed and liked them especially Taj's autobiography .
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

ur fav song?Tumne Mujhe Dekha fromTeesri Manjil.I never get bored of that song
if u were to be in a tv show or movie...which one would it be?Supernatural just to be close to Jensen Ackles.😆BTW,u r from Canada,right?It has massive sets in Canada and the entire shooting takes place there!
dearest person in ur life?So many but I would say my younger sister since she knows everything about me and with whom I can be myself
hugs or kisses?Kisses for sure!
who named u smitha?wat does it mean?My paternal grand father and it means 'smile'
r u superstitious?No but paranoid😛
have u ever wished upon a falling star?Never.Does it really happen?
r u optimistic or pessimistic?Optimistic.
fav food?Anything made by my mother.I just miss her food so much!
fav book?Numerous to count.But I love Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.Might not be that popular as Da Vinci Code but much more interesting
do u believe in the 2012 prediction?Hmm....what's that?😳
if the world was to end today, how would u spend it?With my family chatting away like we did when there was a speculation that the world would end after 1999😆
wud u rather be in on a dessert or a beach?Def a beach at least I will have bit of water lol
ur hobby or talent?Hobby-reading(bored yet?),talent-nothing
wat kind of ppl do u like?Simple,straight-forward and friendly
wat kinds do u dislike?who change like chameleons under the influence of another person
any movie/tv character u can relate urself the most?No one really!!I must be unique,huh?😉
who was ur 1st frnd on IF?Isabel
one thing u wud like to change bout our forum?Nothing really!
3 things u like bout me😉 Sensible,mature and hilariousdislike?😭😆
ur favourite thread on IF ever?OMG,so many!And I can't seem to remember a single one atm.
thts all...not much grilling na?😆-Not that bad,I guess!😆

Sorry I was late Sadia.Was away on Saturday!

Originally posted by: hereandhappy

Congrats Smitha !!!

I rarely read this thread but today i am totally free and realised what i was missing by not reading this .Its really fun and i have read all your answers and i enjoyed and liked them especially Taj's autobiography .

Thanks sweetie!My first attempt at writing and glad you liked it!🤗
Edited by smitha80 - 14 years ago
Art_Art11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by salha876 - 4 years ago
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Okie Smitha ji i m here with short set of questions☺️

Names of 3 objects or things you love most and why?
Names of 3 objects or things you dislike most and why?
Names of people you love most and why?
Names of 3 people you dislike most and why?
Tell me about something you really care about?
Do you dream?
Can you remember your last dream?

How would you describe yourself?
Give me 3 places you would like to go on a vacation?
When was the year you were the most happy and why?
When was the year you were not so happy and why?
What turns you on about the opposite sex?
What turns you off about the opposite sex?

Which are your 2 favorite careers and why?
When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?
Tell me about the last movie you've watcheD?
Tell me about a country you would like to visit most and why?
Tell me about something you would happily do again?

Name your 5 favorite foods?

Are you old fashioned?
What was the last thing you ate?
Who was the last person you hugged?
How is the weather right now?

What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
Grilled or Fried?
Do you like Working out?
What are your nicknames?
Which you favorite icecream flavor?
Which are your favorite smells?
Do you like scary movies or comedy movies more?
Do you prefer hugs or kisses?

Are you workaholic?
What is your favorite word?
Coffe or Tea?

Describe Kinshuk in 3 words?
Do you think he is Handsome?Why?
Do you think there is something (Dingdong)between KinRul?
What do you Love anout Kinshuk?
If you get a chance to go ona date wtha any  Telly actor .who would that Actor be?

Who do you think is Kinshuk's craziest Fan and Why?Name one(Be Honest)😆

I'll come up with moree😆😆Enjoy😳 

Originally posted by: salha876

hi smitha ,here is my set of question ?

1-How will you describe IF ?Addictive

2- What was the first forum you visited in IF ??Bidaai

3- Why you love bidaai ??Cos its different from saas-bahu dramas though it seems like catching up now

4- What is the first thing comes to your mind when you hear these names:

- ranvirBeautiful eyes
- raginiBeautiful smile
- sadhnaPretty
- alekhHandsome
- sanihaKinshuk crazy
- sanki4evrTalented
- preetSweetheart
- salhaCreative
- keziaHilarious
- isabelSensible
- sh_ka_suKinRul worshipper
- fairsloveTrue Bidaain
- evaMost Hilarious
- biniMy true friend whom I can share anything.Miss u!
- kinnypartnerMature

5- What was your ambition before marrige ?? did it changed ??Actually I was and still am pretty laid back.Never set any goals and yes I am happy with whatever I am now!

6- What is Your favourite reality show?Never watch any!But my kids watch Fear factor Hindi version and sometimes I end up watching!

7- What is Your all time favourite hindi song??ACtually 2.Tum Bin jaaon kahaan and Tumne muhhe dekha

8- what is your favourite book ??Angels and Demons by Dan Brown though I am still partial to my first book a Mills and Boon fluffy Historical Romance Anabelle.They say first one is hard to forget,right?!😆

9- What do you enjoy cooking most ??Umm..I hate cooking.But cooking non-veg is easier.

Hope u like my answers!😉
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow congratulation Smitha.I never read this thread  before .Very nice thread.Smitha ,truly ,you deserved it .I liked  your Taj's autobiography  .

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Okie Smitha ji i m here with short set of questions☺️

Names of 3 objects or things you love most and why?My Mp3 player cos that keeps me going while in the gym,a pack of POLO cos I am addicted to it and my computer which I need to have to keep functioning lol.
Names of 3 objects or things you dislike most and why?Cell phones,don't know why.Can't seem to think of any!
Names of people you love most and why?My sister who knows me so well,my parents and of course dear hubby and kids lol
Names of 3 people you dislike most and why?I think I actually grew out of it(mean disliking people)
Tell me about something you really care about?My privacy which interrupted could make me emotional.I know,I know,stupid reason,right
Do you dream?Oh,yes.
Can you remember your last dream?You will not believe me but I dreamt that all my images disappeared from my Photobucket account and this morning I saw your PM reg that and I was like'Am I still dreaming...?'Really!

How would you describe yourself?Introvert,book addict,caring,optimistic and sensitive
Give me 3 places you would like to go on a vacation?Australia(don't know why but I love the country and I might too one day cos my SIL and sister are living there at the moment),Switzerland cos I heard its so beautiful and my paternal grandmother's place cos I have loads of good memories.
When was the year you were the most happy and why?School and college days were the best but feels like so long.
When was the year you were not so happy and why?Last year when my paternal grandmother died and I was not able to go to India!
What turns you on about the opposite sex?I go for physical first lol.height is  adef plus,a nice smile
What turns you off about the opposite sex?Swaggering walk,loud voice

Which are your 2 favorite careers and why?Nutritionist cos I always like to know abt the food I eat and everything associated with it,working in a bank.Cos we played those sort of games when we were younger lol
When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?I lie to my mother sometimes when I call her after so many days saying that the phone was dead but the real reason me being lazy lol
Tell me about the last movie you've watcheD?In the theatre,it was 3 Idiots
Tell me about a country you would like to visit most and why?Australia.But I would love to go back to India and be with family
Tell me about something you would happily do again?Watch 3 Idiots?!😆

Name your 5 favorite foods?-Nachos,Chicken Pulav,Aubergine curry,drumstick curry and soft noodles

Are you old fashioned?No
What was the last thing you ate?A packet of crisps which took  my calorie level above😡today's
Who was the last person you hugged?My daughter she was crying for the first time when I left her in the nursery and its a first!😕
How is the weather right now?Rainy and cold

What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?A swing
Grilled or Fried?Fried taste much better,don't they?😉
Do you like Working out?Hate it but have to
What are your nicknames?No nicknames😭
Which you favorite icecream flavor?Toffee and Turkish(which I recently tried and loving it)
Which are your favorite smells?Jasmine and any Charlie deodrants lol
Do you like scary movies or comedy movies more?Scary
Do you prefer hugs or kisses?Kisses for sure and Saniha ji thats why I gave a long bhashan in that RagVir post lol😆

Are you workaholic?Sometimes
What is your favorite word?Sleep😳
Coffe or Tea?Coffee addict here!

Describe Kinshuk in 3 words?Beautiful eyes,expressive eyes and sexy eyes😛
Do you think he is Handsome?Why?He has this innocence which is so endearing
Do you think there is something (Dingdong)between KinRul?I hope so at least for our sake😳
What do you Love anout Kinshuk?His eyes.I am fida over his eyes
If you get a chance to go ona date wtha any  Telly actor .who would that Actor be?I would love go with the guy u see in my avis and siggies and what not,Jensen Ackles(alas,he is engaged,but its just fantasy right?)

Who do you think is Kinshuk's craziest Fan and Why?Name one(Be Honest)😆Aapko hote huye kisi aur uski fan ho sakti hai kya.Name itself proves it and u haven't changed that name too!😉

I'll come up with moree😆😆Enjoy😳 

Nice Q's ji?Sochna pada!

Originally posted by: lisasandra

Wow congratulation Smitha.I never read this thread before .Very nice thread.Smitha ,truly ,you deserved it .I liked your Taj's autobiography .

Thank you Sanjida!Glad u like by Taj story lol which was a first 🤗
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smitha80

Nice Q's ji?Sochna pada!

👏👏👏👏👏10/10 Jiii
Tussi ne hamra dil jeetliyo haiii...Wah goody good answersss😉Will Deffo come up with more soon...okie na?Embarrassed😆