Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: prabha.

This is the pic
http://i45.tinypic.com/210hts3.jpg

Its a still from Adi Sir's film "Dil Se Pooch... Kidhar Jaana Hai". The name of the actress is Vani Tripathi. This is not related to CID

wow...never saw a 'romantic side' of Aditya Srivastav. I've always seen him in serious roles (outside CID). Will try to see this one.
arusheewahi thumbnail

There are two different cases THE CASE OF THE MISSING BULLET and THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE BULLET

THE CASE OF THE MISSING BULLET aired in 1998. In this case Daya Sir is accused of murder. THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE BULLET aired in 2002. In this case Dr Salunkhe is unable to find the bullet in the Victim's body which has no exit wound. He is accused by ACP for hiding the bullet to save the suspects who were his friends.

I saw THE CASE OF THE UNDERCOVER COP just once. Let me see what I can recollect. ACP with team is visiting a jail where they find a very young prisoner. He is accused of trading in drugs. Speaking with him ACP understands that he is a small fish and the master minds are out in the open. So Abhi Sir disguises as a drug dealer to find the master minds. Thats the crux of the case. You can check this thread to see if vid is available or request for the same.

[quote] OK Thank you so much![/quote]
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I posted this in CID re-runs discussion, but I guess I should post this here.....

Originally posted by: zerry123

So could someone please tell me ... exactly what happens to this kid finally? Does he just disappear all of a sudden? Cause I didnt watch the epi after "the case of the stolen ring", so I dont know what happens.

And even in that episode were Daya's old friend Morissa(I hope that's the name) gets murdered by her husband and her daughter ends up with Daya.... Daya tells the murderer that he is the girl's father from now on... I wish they'd show the kid once in a while. I mean like whatever happened to the kid? Is he like looking after her or what?

Edited by zerry123 - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Are The Case Of The Jewel Thief and the Return of the Jewel Thief similar?
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Are The Case Of The Jewel Thief and the Return of the Jewel Thief similar?

Nope. No relation, nothing similar.
Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zerry123

So could someone please tell me ... exactly what happens to this kid finally? Does he just disappear all of a sudden? Cause I didnt watch the epi after "the case of the stolen ring", so I dont know what happens.

And even in that episode were Daya's old friend Morissa(I hope that's the name) gets murdered by her husband and her daughter ends up with Daya.... Daya tells the murderer that he is the girl's father from now on... I wish they'd show the kid once in a while. I mean like whatever happened to the kid? Is he like looking after her or what?

We have no idea what happened, those stories were just left with loose ends. Fireworks Team is habitual of doing such things - just like we don't know what happed to ACP's Wife. They get characters to add to emotional drama and then just forget them like they never existed. Here too they have left it for us to assume. Now knowing Daya-Abhi we know they will keep their word and they must be ensuring the kids are looked after.

In Khoon Bhari Holi (aired on 21-Mar-2008) Daya Sir is shown to adopt the girl but in Nanhi Gavah (aired on 2-Oct-2009), there is a scene in Daya Sir's house where the thief comes to inform him about the dead body. It's very clear that he is living alone. So we never know. Maybe he has kept her in the hostel due to his erratic working schedule so that she is well taken care of.

Khooni Khel (aired on 18-Sep-2009) had a scene in Abhi Sir's house when he wakes up from his dream reminding him of the memory loss episode where he refused to recognize his mother. Again clearly showing that he is living alone. Even from Nanhi Gavah (aired on 2-Oct-2009) its clear there is no kid staying with him. Maybe the boy was sent back to his uncle as per his father's last wish.

Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
DO DAYANAND SHETTY HAS SPECTS ?
prabha. thumbnail
Yes, I think he does. Usually in pics taken off CID Sets, I have seen him wearing specs. Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I think he does. Usually in pics taken off CID Sets, I have seen him wearing specs.

Then .acp and vivek also have spects bcz off cid set there are some pics .but i think they should be wearing zero number spects bcz they look more good in spects .like you know in an award function shahid kapoor wore spects which were of zero number .and it is very difficult to run in contact lences .my friend has this problem dirt goes into eyes bcz of contact lences
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the reply prabha 👍🏼
I wish they'd show that little girl from "Khoon Bhari Holi" again. Would be really cute 😊
But the other kid, who thought Abhijeet was his dad, I dont think anyone wants to see him again. Even Abhijeet used to get bugged up with him 😛

Maybe the boy was sent back to his uncle as per his father's last wish.

I think the boy's uncle was dead, right? That is the reason that the boy was sent to Abhijeet.