Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prabha.

Don't even ask, it was such a hopelessly stupid scene which had no relevance anywhere. I think everyone felt ki Vivek bacha hua hai ACP ke gusse se use bhi ek dose dete hain. I don't see any other reason. It was total nonsense. I have forgotten that something like this ever happened to Daya Sir.

The name of the case is The Gift (aired 22-Feb-2008)

Kay so it really was irrelevant, huh... I was wondering if I had missed something...They show weird things sometimes. Totally out of context.

Anyways, thanks Prabha 😊
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@zerry and Prabha.... i saw THE GIFT that day In bits and pieces...dont remember what u guys are talking abt..😕😕
prabha. thumbnail

No worries Sweetie, you are blessed not to see it. ACP yelling at Daya Sir for no reason, horrible sight to watch, I want to forget that I ever saw it.

droidnafiz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my question is:
"in which episodes fredry's wife is showed?"
prabha. thumbnail

As of now I remember the following:

The Case Of Inspector Daya's Abduction (aired 7-Sep-2007)

Katil Kaun Dohri Uljhan (aired 28-Mar-2008)

ACP Pradyuman Giraftaar (aired 29-Jan-2010)

And as far as I recollect, every time his wife is played by a different actress with a different screen name

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
droidnafiz thumbnail
ek episode mein "fredry apne wife ko sapne mein dekhta hain.where his wife is criminal and want to kill him",woh episode kaun sa hain?daya's abduction?
cid-cop thumbnail
freddy dreams of his wife being a criminal in case of inspector daya's abduction
cid-cop thumbnail
which was the episode in which the team goes to a shoe shop and while leaving ACP points at a shoe to Daya and says him that he should also wear these kind of shoes. I had thought it was in murder by the diamond, but i checked and did not see it 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey i was discussing with my bro yesterday about CID when he asked me about the episodes in which any CID character or the team sings songs i told him some episodes and also told him about the gunguna scene frm puzzling suicides

so coming back to my query i wanted to ask does anybody have that GUNGUNA clip of Abhi-Daya,I could find the episode online too,If someone has it please upload it I and my bro really want to see that
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Look yaar i think even Shagnika and sneha want to know about the clip atleast someone answer