Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This thread is not to request for cases. However check this thread. The case title is "THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE"

Posts requesting videos will not be answered henceforth in this thread. This thread is strictly for queries about CID.
Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
ujs30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

This thread is not to request for cases. However check this thread. The case title is "THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE"

Posts requesting videos will not be answered henceforth in this thread. This thread is strictly for queries about CID.

sorry.😊 i think its a misunderstanding from side. now onwards no video request from my side on this post.
arusheewahi thumbnail
Hi!!!
Can you pls give the sypnosis of case of the undercover cop!
and isnt case of the missing bullet the case in which dr salunkhe gets framed that he removed the bullet and all??
Thanks!
prabha. thumbnail
There are two different cases THE CASE OF THE MISSING BULLET and THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE BULLET

THE CASE OF THE MISSING BULLET aired in 1998. In this case Daya Sir is accused of murder. THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE BULLET aired in 2002. In this case Dr Salunkhe is unable to find the bullet in the Victim's body which has no exit wound. He is accused by ACP for hiding the bullet to save the suspects who were his friends.

I saw THE CASE OF THE UNDERCOVER COP just once. Let me see what I can recollect. ACP with team is visiting a jail where they find a very young prisoner. He is accused of trading in drugs. Speaking with him ACP understands that he is a small fish and the master minds are out in the open. So Abhi Sir disguises as a drug dealer to find the master minds. Thats the crux of the case. You can check this thread to see if vid is available or request for the same.

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prabha Di, are you the only one who'll be helpiing the others, or can we help also if you aren't online?
prabha. thumbnail
Anyone who knows the answer go ahead. ASK ME does not mean ME, Prabha; ME here is this THREAD. However I will be monitoring this thread as much as I can.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Having not watched nyati episodes much, why is dr nyati so popular? y is her flirting scene wt abhi-daya such a rage compared to tarijka scenes, if many ppl dont like flirting scenes....?
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Prabha : There's already a topic smilar to this one.. called HELP DESK. Anyone can ask ANYTHING on that topic.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

@ Prabha : There's already a topic smilar to this one.. called HELP DESK. Anyone can ask ANYTHING on that topic.

Somehow no one notices it.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: drilabh

Having not watched nyati episodes much, why is dr nyati so popular? y is her flirting scene wt abhi-daya such a rage compared to tarijka scenes, if many ppl dont like flirting scenes....?

Niyati was real fun. She was gutsy and could take on the ACP any day. She was also very serious about her investigation. She used a lot of logic and less of chemicals. She did a lot more than bullet matching and removing golis from dead bodies. That's why she is popular.