Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..............ommgggg zainu kya yaad dilaa dia......i wantt he bathameez and chudail back asap.............they can tear each other apart in hte penthouse..........becasue ultimately they will be dressing up each other too..............hailaaaaa..............i miss them sooo much...........and i agree mrs.chudail ne poora seduction plan kia and mr.bathameez had to enquire at that time abt armaan...........kya timing hain............
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Did someone remember me😈😈

Amy I will lock you with Sid's Mom for a month in a room and no ear plugs provided to you🤣🤣

Zainu and Jot are fighting for KW while Nitz and Gauri are fighting for Sid🤣🤣

I am just sitting, having popcorn and watching all this drama
🤣🤣

Now about your question about splitting hours you should ask Mrs.Riddhima Modi is she willing to give Sid away so easily to Nitz and Gauri. They can get ready for Ek Chukti Sindoor and Do Kilo Mangalsutra ka lecture🤣🤣

WHY........Kyun?😲Por que?!😲

Why are you always eager to lock me up with that 2000 Hz  surround sound speaker of a woman?

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ramy25

WHY........Kyun?😲Por que?!😲

Why are you always eager to lock me up with that 2000 Hz  surround sound speaker of a woman?

Bcoz I know how much you love her. She is your most favorite character in TV so far🤣 🤣

Coming to topic, Zainu loved your post🤣🤣

I will post my vishesh tipaani on it tom🤣🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zaianaabbb FAB post! loved it
n i cant wait for the return of Sexyface VS Ickyface 😍

Mrs.Chudail Modi....it sound so good 😍😳
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Bcoz I know how much you love her. She is your most favorite character in TV so far🤣 🤣

Coming to topic, Zainu loved your post🤣🤣

I will post my vishesh tipaani on it tom🤣🤣

Oh! and I know you love JP so much 😉.......don't ya?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw if i liked momster that much then wouldn't i be mentioning her every now and then...but it seems that you mention her all the time...so you love her deep inside!😆😆😆

you know i love ya shru di, don't ya?!🤗
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Zainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Has anyone told you that you are THE TITAN and that nobody can beat you at words and tangy intelligence?

I lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS POST, POSHIE!

Kya dinn the yaar woh.... SR took gender and ego wars to new levels altogether and we fell in love with them along with a tadka of sizzling chemistry.

Hmmmm...

I think both Sanjivani and the posh Modi penthouse needs insurance as i can already see crockery flying and the medical equipment coming into use. Riddhima has started the war again by the senior doc-intern thingy and banging Sid's head and Sid has already given her 'GAME ON'  signals...

Let the wars begin  and how!

P.S - I loved the description of the last pic of Riddhima.... jo tumne kaha ,wahi sacch hai! 😍

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD BLESS YOU.
🤗
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Everyone, meet Amu. My best - est bud on I-F, who is too cool for soaps, however SR has had her struck like lightening. She says SR had made her believe in love - after - marriages, and that's just the influence of them. Love you too Amu!:D

muaaahhh ...thanks for the welcum :P , waise credit goes to fary :P her constant tweets abt SR , induced some sort of curiosity on wats happening around :D , i just checkd! and mazaa agaya :P later came here to read, nitzy's posts, and ya i kno hr 4 ages she is magician with words. ya dts al i needed to say 😃
Edited by melancholic - 14 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AMMMU  😲😲😲😲😲

On the FORUM? HUH YEH KAB HUA

I've never seen ammu on a Tv show forum Huh? i knew ammu you are a Secreat SR admirer but here m shocked

WELCOME WELCOME HERE yayyyyyyy I M so so so happy one of my bestets bud is here  everyone Give her a Warm welcome
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: melancholic

muaaahhh ...thanks for the welcum :P , waise credit goes to fary :P her constant tweets abt SR , induced some sort of curiosity on wats happening around :D , i just checkd! and mazaa agaya :P later came here to read, nitzy's posts, and ya i kno hr 4 ages she is magician with words. ya dts al i needed to say 😃

Tappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  🤗

I bounced off the moon seeing your PM and am gonna reply it tonight. It is so good to have you back in the fold again!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

First of all your post is hilarious and awesome..!!😆

I would want loads of romantic scenes between the two and Sid always pulling Riddhima's leg or trying to make her jealous by flirting with another girl....😆😍