StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL. This is AWESOME !! We need a huge blow-out between Siddhant and Riddhima, and it wouldn't hurt to see stuff go flying past. Shoes, cushions, books.....🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Don't forget belans, mixer-grinders , broomsticks, expensive china and what not!
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AMMMU  😲😲😲😲😲

On the FORUM? HUH YEH KAB HUA

I've never seen ammu on a Tv show forum Huh? i knew ammu you are a Secreat SR admirer but here m shocked

WELCOME WELCOME HERE yayyyyyyy I M so so so happy one of my bestets bud is here  everyone Give her a Warm welcome

yaar mujhe embarras mat kar!πŸ˜† 
zan forced me cum here! i ws feeling kinda shy lol , in between so many ppl!πŸ˜†
true never been on tv forum! and i blame it on u guys! nvr wud hv dared to post if u , zan , nitzy were nt here!

anyways i love SRπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Tappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ€—

I bounced off the moon seeing your PM and am gonna reply it tonight. It is so good to have you back in the fold again!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

nitzyπŸ€—
used to watch this show once in abluemoon during teh beginning wen it started! bt nw its the poignant , beautiful, pristine relationship between SR, dt made me to do teh impossible like coming here and postingπŸ˜†.. u rock girl!Embarrassed
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi amu welcome welcome hehe
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey amu!

lol it seems like a reunion for all the senior members!πŸ˜†

@poco---yeah yeah we need all that and MORE!🀣
Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Don't forget belans, mixer-grinders , broomsticks, expensive china and what not!

My god, it is going to be WWII in the modi house i guess then. Imagen sid with a bandage all over his sexyface.
BlueSoul thumbnail
Zainab...why am I so late everytime? Its this the lightening speed with which everyone post in your topic or Im actually late?

Anyways, Its was a Chummeshwari Topic. 🀣 

Im telling you IF should seriously consider abt a 'LOVE' button. Enough of the Liking of Posts. Such posts are out of the league and should not be Liked But LOVED. πŸ˜ƒ

Chudail n the Brat. Awesome........ The AVI's were the best. And thanks for the summary. I needed that.

Now I want the chudail to get her tongue back and to spit out useless words and sentences on our Brat. And in return our brat just kills her with a wink or a kiss...or maybe something more. 😳
nyctophilia thumbnail
hey zainabbbbbbbb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲😲 ur a genius sweetheart....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This post is a Masterpiece....i love ur posts and u are a Master mind dear...😎😎

I m actually waitin for the D'day..puhlease Dr Siddhant Modi puhlease Stop being a tough nut to crack...😈🀣 i agree to wat u said...its true.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So lets all speculate: Now that chudail and batameez will be living under the same roof on their king/queen size bed while work together under each other's company, what do you all expect to go down? How many sharp objects will we see them throw at each other? How many seduction scenes will occur between the two as it's clear both are in it to please the other. How many Aunty - Jee and Batameez sort of scenes will make us hold our breath and clench our eyes? What will Chudail do if she sees Batameez eyeing another kudi?....Tell, tell. What do YOU think will happen between these two off creatures?

oh yes god knows who will save posh modi pent house..i can see the Clash of the Titans...Sexyface v/s Ickyface Round two is about to come...πŸ˜›

Gawd wat will this Chand and Kachra Jodi do wen they are locked up together in the Modi pent house..i can see sparks flying off again this time...πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

I m eagerly waitin for Dr.shashank to make his much awaited appearance and knock senses in our cuckoo SR couple...plz Dr.shahshank plz cum back soon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and m eagerly waitin for the return of those oldie goldie dayz of Mr.Badtameez Bratty Modi and Mrs Aunty jee Chudail Modi...🀣
πŸ˜†

Edited by kritishah3 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Zainab...why am I so late everytime? Its this the lightening speed with which everyone post in your topic or Im actually late?

Anyways, Its was a Chummeshwari Topic. 🀣 

Im telling you IF should seriously consider abt a 'LOVE' button. Enough of the Liking of Posts. Such posts are out of the league and should not be Liked But LOVED. πŸ˜ƒ

Chudail n the Brat. Awesome........ The AVI's were the best. And thanks for the summary. I needed that.

Now I want the chudail to get her tongue back and to spit out useless words and sentences on our Brat. And in return our brat just kills her with a wink or a kiss...or maybe something more. 😳

I agree. We need a 'LOVE' button for such out-of-the-league posts and Zainu is an ACE!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..... Going by your last line , i like the way you think, sweetz.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰