Return of Chudail and Batameez. An epic tale of SR

Posted: 14 years ago

Hello there buds, how we all doing this Saturday morning/evening? Mighty fine? I am sure you all are.:D It's rather a slow and pleasant Saturday, so what better way to spend it than pondering over THE Mr. and Mrs. Modi. Hehe.

Advisory - All are welcomed to have some entertainment as that's what we are best at providing, but please if later I am the cause of your pain and sleepless nights, just don't sue me. Thank you very much.

Special thanks to Shruti for bearing with me and hunting caps/avis/sigs, and my thank you again to all of the splendid sig/AVI makers to capture S-R.

Shall we begin the journey now?

Long back began the tale of a rich, immature, insensitive brat and mature, fuming, strict Aunty - jee. Then it seemed unfeasible for such two souls to collide, but they did, and then commenced a classic tale that had no apparent past, present, or even future.

Punjab da munda and the lady from erm Mars did ram into each other, but not to feel each others assets *ahem* or have an eye lock *ahem again*, but merely to flare their nostrils at each other, and along the way slap the other, not once, or twice, but three times. Haila, main marjaawan. Why slaps? Because Aunty - jee felt that the brat was being touchy - touchy with her, when in reality it was the trolley that was doing the touching. So knowingly or unknowingly, the trolley was the cupid between the two eerie creatures.

So post not - so - uncanny meeting at the airport, we all thought these two would not be sighted together EVER again, but how wrong we were. Methinks both of their hearts had each other's names engraved in it....not so that they could love each other, but...but so that they could stangle each other and then do the EVIL laugh and maybe even sip in the other's blood. Ew. But hey that's them.

So there, both the creatures stepped into the locker room as human beings, but you wouldn't want to know what they came out of it as after their infamous collision, part 2. Fikar not yaaron though, we don't have any sharp objects or shoes or knives in this scene; but rather all we have is a chudail chanting in 'I am Baaaack *beep*' and a batameez doing his batameezi to no ends the mankind has witnessed.

Brat: Kya karron, bachpan nein Papa nein sikhaaya tha, beta bade buzargon kee izzat karten hain, AUNTY - JEE.

*shock and horror*

Believe me, we all had our eyes shut ready for the brat to be bitten and thrashed by the new and improved Chudail - cum - and aunty jee, but Punjab da munda by the grace of God only suffered a few stitches here and there...not too bad.

Anyways, so that's done with. Chudail - cum - aunty - jee and a wounded brat were forced by a few sane human beings to work together *chuckles* and arrange an event for the sake of others' happiness. Oh wow, and the two agreed. Little did they know that from here on started out the supreme affair of a love - hate  - love story ever witnessed by TV viewers.

Haw. Chudail's heart admires the heart of the brat. Oww.

*Fast Forward in Superman speed to the present Saturday*

What it do folks?

So you would imagine that three months later, circumstances would tweak in a bit, but unfortunately or fortunately (however you want to take it in), chudail - cum - auntyjee is the same, and the brat remains a brat fo' life yo. Wanna see it in live pictures to believe my words?

Brat: Do you have a minute to spare, Chudail? We need to have a heart - to - heart in the dressing room.

Chudail: It's MRS. Chudail Modi, get it right, and you utter one more word, your life and sexy face would be on the line.*spews venom*

Brat: *shuns chuadils spewing venom and thinks mainu koi fark nahin padta* Chudail, chudail, chudail, we need to talk. Just face it, you no longer can avoid this sexy face. We are two horrible people that are just meant to be.

Chudail: *pouts*, *flares her nostrils*, *ankihyon se goli maare*

Lets be serious. Much speculation has been done regarding this picture of chudail shedding tears and wailing like there's no tomorrow, but after much thought, I have come to the conclusion for her reaction:

Chudail: I did so much today. I shed a bucket of tears; wailed like no other; set up a trap to injure your sexy face; then later seduce you with my breath blowing on your wound; and yet you remain unaffected?!!!!!! How dare you?!?!?! You hurt my larger than life ego. Game on, baby.

So lets all speculate: Now that chudail and batameez will be living under the same roof on their king/queen size bed while work together under each other's company, what do you all expect to go down? How many sharp objects will we see them throw at each other? How many seduction scenes will occur between the two as it's clear both are in it to please the other. How many Aunty - Jee and Batameez sort of scenes will make us hold our breath and clench our eyes? What will Chudail do if she sees Batameez eyeing another kudi?....Tell, tell. What do YOU think will happen between these two off creatures?

On a ligher note:

We're given second chances every day of our life. We don't usually take them, but they're there for the taking.

PS - I have received news from the Census board that folks are converting to SR'ism at the speed of light. Scientists around the world are fretting and sweating. Kya hain inn dono main?

Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hi zaiab, let me first hit the 'like button'
it's a long post will read and reply!!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG this is A.W.E.S.O.M.E........O.M.G.....awwwwwwwwwwww Siddhima and I want back fighting their cute cute FIGHT and pulling each others legs❀️
😍
Edited by _angel_ - 14 years ago
AnonymousUser thumbnail
Oh yippieeee I love your posts *runs to read*
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
zai zai!!!!
lol

you make me a dreamer
love you

continues to look at pics
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
🀣
🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣
🀣

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG This is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG awesummmmmmmmmm u deserve standing ovation 🀣 I mean seriously, like WOWWWWWWWWW !!

What will Chudail do if she finds her battameez seeing another Kudi ? She will simply get the avtar of a vampire, officially, and kill Sid🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMGGGGGGGGGG She is SO possessive.. LOVE the last pic lines.. πŸ˜†

keep it up dude.. πŸ˜†love itπŸ˜†
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
im luvin this one...
Chudail and Batameez are definitely back...
omg now im dying to fast forward a bit to see what will happen..😍😍😍😍😍
both under the same roof is definitely going to blow the house upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lets be serious. Much speculation has been done regarding this picture of chudail shedding tears and wailing like there's no tomorrow, but after much thought, I have come to the conclusion for her reaction:

Chudail: I did so much today. I shed a bucket of tears; wailed like no other; set up a trap to injure your sexy face; then later seduce you with my breath blowing on your wound; and yet you remain unaffected?!!!!!! How dare you?!?!?! You hurt my larger than life ego. Game on, baby

PS - I have received news from the Census board that folks are converting to SR'ism at the speed of light. Scientists around the world are fretting and sweating. Kya hain inn dono main?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ omg omg Zainab!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.....i might just die laughing!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay back to Mrs C.Modi and Mr. B.ModiπŸ˜›

wht can i say, hunt and bring shanky panks back to sanjeevani ASAP cause he and only he can make these two stay together under one roof!!!

i just hope the penthouse is fully insured!πŸ˜†

Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ZAINY!  You're the BESTEST!

I LOVE you!πŸ€—

What a post! Wooooh! o yeah yeah! Aunty-jee and Badtameez brat are Back in town yo!

Move aside everyone.....the GAME RE-BeGins!😎
πŸ₯³
nikita_88 thumbnail
Zainuuuu Fab post!!!

I know I can't wait for them to be back in full force!!! I miss them so much!!! I know thursday was so nice to see a glimpse of them like this bring on the six months of Mrs Chudail and Mr Batameez! πŸ˜†