Behenein

APRIL 15TH WRITTEN UPDATE

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the show startes with purva telling anokhi and akashi that sameer's parents are coming to see her in the evening.   Anokhi is happy.  Purva goes to bazaar n stops by G M Jewellers.  She asks to meet sameer.  The guy at the counter said he has gone inside the locker room to put stuff away... I will call him.  he calls him and sammer comes out.  Purva is happy to see him and tells him i have given my locket over here to be made.  sameer tells the counter guy that the locket should be made excatly the way purva wants it.  The counter guys says, "yes sir".  Purva tells sameer that she will see him in the evening along with his parents.  Then she leaves happily thinkin that sammer is a nice guy, well settled and his parents must be nice too.  She is about to get in her car and she remembers she didnt get the receipt for her locket.  She enters the shop again and see sameer is laughing with the counter guy who is his friend.  Sammer is saying it is easy to fool girls.  As beautiful the girls are the more easier to fool them.  Once he is married to anokhi he will be rich.  he tells his friend that purva is a bit smart and he knew that she will come to the shop to check on him and thats why he came to the shop.  His friend tells him...that he (sameer) has not only taken his name but his identity and his shop as well.  Sameer says i am only saying its mine...I am not asking u for it..  Purva hears all this convo. 

In the evening that purva house the preparetion are going on for wellcoming sameer and his family.  Purva thinks neema foi is so enthuisatic about this evening I should tell her the truth.  she tries to tell her the truth and just then sameer comes with his fake parents.  They all greet each other and akashi brings anokhi.  sameer's mom maniaunty says...anokhi is beautiful.  His dad gopal uncle says...sameer told me what happened and we apologize for everything but our happinness lies with our children and we should fix their marriage today itself.  everyone is happy except purva.

Neema foi tells anokhi to touch sameer's parents feet.  anokhi was about to and purva stops her and tells her that neema foi asked u to touch sameer's parents's feet!!!  Neema foi is like what are u talking about?  Purva says sameer will explain.  sameer goes to anokhi and holds her hand saying i dont know what purva is talking about.  Just then purva calls real owners of G M Jewelers and introduces them.  The real sameer is aslo with them.  The real Gopal uncle says...I told my sone plenty of times not to hang out with him as i never liked that boy.and gopal uncle slaps his son.  Then purva asks sameer why he did this and sameer tried to run and then mihir and amar stop him.  Mihir slaps him and sameer says dont tak the law in ur hand.  mihir is like...ok..i willhand u over to law instaed.  The police comes.  purva says he willbe punished but before that i want to know why he did this to my sister.  Sameer is looking and Neema foi and Neema foi is scared.   Epi ends on neema foi's face.

hope i havent missed anything.  if i have sorry,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters