Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: riddhan

cv's have made ridzs weird n now she thinks m married so can't leave my husband so she wil never ask for divorce

She doesn't have to ask, he would give it to her willingly IF she could just be honest with him!
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
But the meeting did set one thing straight, she still loves Armaan deeply 😊
She had to run away because she couldnt look her husband in the eye saying she loves someone else....And it could have been better if she stayed maybe, but Sid got the message, either way.

Sue I agree  dont you think instead of keeping on asking whether Ridz loves Armaan or not,
he should ask her does she love him? Or tell her that he is in love with her?? Its seems far more sensible....

It was pretty clear today it marriage vs love so i guess that was cleared out.

Edited by kash4life - 14 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kripsy

She doesn't have to ask, he would give it to her willingly IF she could just be honest with him!

thats the thing cv's r showing her confused now a days
CVs wanna play this game of ping pong for another couple of months so till then Ridhhima is gonna keep her mouth shut, cry at the drop of a hat, and keep running till even Usain Bolt gives up.
Not just KSG fans, but I think all DMG fans need to stop watching till they come up with a solution. If the TRPs are good, these idiots wont see reason.
kripsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

thats the thing cv's r showing her confused now a days

just nowadays?? Hunny, have you ever known a time when Dr Riddhima Gupta/Modi was NOT confused???😕
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kripsy

just nowadays?? Hunny, have you ever known a time when Dr Riddhima Gupta/Modi was NOT confused???😕

yah there was atime wen ridzs was not so confused n stood for herself but this ridzs is always confused n only knows how to cry
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is all cvs game. They will not let Ridz take a decision .One day Sr and one day Ar.........
I think this will go on for 6 more months
rapunzel84 thumbnail
i swear...i was just thinking this...today's episode for SR n tomorrow s for AR - ping pong!
kripsy thumbnail
@riddhan: Ridz has ALWAYS been confused!!! About her family, identity, love for Armaan, his love for her, Sid's intention/character/criminal record.......and the list goes on.....man how many times does the guy (Armaan) have to run away to prove himself?

Up till now she has NEVER spoken up in regards to her adoption, she didn't speak up during her marriage (no wonder she wanted to kill herself - who'd miss silence?), when she was wrongly accused of administering the propanolol to a patient that caused a heart attack (which is quite ironic considering patients actually take this drug to prevent heart attacks - but we are talking about DMG where logic is not found in the dictionary).

The only times she did speak up were to wrongly accuse SidMaan of things. In the first week of DMG she put Armaan in prison, in the first week of meeting Sid she got him arrested THREE times!! All her accusations did is help her dig a bigger hole for herself which I hope she digs so deep that she burns in the earth's core!!!!
Dhw@ni thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Well i have a lil different take on this...first n foremost, i agree she doesnt love sid yet..but she was well on her way! n it wud b foolish to show rids in love with sid so soon n all sidma fans also want them to fall in love gradually..not in a rushed manner...

Now her silence is being interpreted as a yes but i can flip the argument n ask - today she had all the opportunity to say yes she loves armaan but she doesnt say anything...y? n if she really did love armaan the way she did earlier then y the divorce papers r hurting her sooo much? she shud b happy na tht she loves armaan n sid is giving me an opportunity to go to him...so slight confusion there..

as for armaan going n the precap - now c'mon guys we all agree tht armaan was her 1st love whom she was trying to forget after she got married - all of a sudden he comes back n all the old memories come back to her so obviously she s still connected to him emotionally n to see him go again forever wud obviously hurt her! she s human after all...but tht doesnt necessarily mean she still loves him the way she did earlier...otherwise, she wont let him go...especially after the divorce papers..unless she felt something for sid as well..think objectively...

You agree she doesn't love Sid YET.. ?! Their conversation.. Her eyes when he asked that question  showed her pain.. ! She loves Armaan but because she is tied under the bond of marriage (which I do agree.. ! Totally against extra-marital affairs) which is why she cannot be with Armaan.. !

At this point of time.. We cannot expect Riddhima to break and run away just because Armaan is back.. ! That is against  morality.. !

And the fact that she ran away and couldn't answer Sid's question was because she obviously  can't tell him that "Yeah, I love him.. But damn! I'm married to you.. ! "

Watch the epi again.. ! She is letting him go because she is married.. Because she is helpless.. ! Her eyes say it all.. She loves him.. But she can't have him.. Again, because she is married.. !

And the divorce papers hurt because of the fact that she and Armaan are sacrificing for Sid.. Their love.. What they could have been.. Their perfect dream.. And BAM.. ! He sends her divorce papers.. ! But I really appreciate Sid's move on that btw.. ! :) :) :) :)