Cvs u r tooo good!!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Okay am being sarci here coz frankly am vry disappointed with today's episode 😡 i thot finally we'll get to see a sidma confrontation n a true outpouring of feelings from both the sides...but how can we expect the Cvs to clear the confusion so soon!!

Firstly it was not confrontation at al...sid dint tel rids how he felt n y he did wat he did..n 2ndly, today ridhhima had all the chance to say wats in her heart - and she did wat she does best - RUN AWAY 😲

She cud ve said yes easily wen sid asked if she still loves armaan or she cud ve said no...but no...she just cries n leaves...leaving room for more ambiguity and confusion..now sid wil think tht rids dint say anythin which means she loves armaan still n hence the divorce papers...

aaargggghhhh...wen will this confusion be over!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
rids eyes speaks when armaan says i am going
tum hamesha ke liye ja rahe ho she still loves armaan sid guess right better u guys also realise that
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
by crying ridzs proved she stills love armaan not sid
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Well i have a lil different take on this...first n foremost, i agree she doesnt love sid yet..but she was well on her way! n it wud b foolish to show rids in love with sid so soon n all sidma fans also want them to fall in love gradually..not in a rushed manner...

Now her silence is being interpreted as a yes but i can flip the argument n ask - today she had all the opportunity to say yes she loves armaan but she doesnt say anything...y? n if she really did love armaan the way she did earlier then y the divorce papers r hurting her sooo much? she shud b happy na tht she loves armaan n sid is giving me an opportunity to go to him...so slight confusion there..

as for armaan going n the precap - now c'mon guys we all agree tht armaan was her 1st love whom she was trying to forget after she got married - all of a sudden he comes back n all the old memories come back to her so obviously she s still connected to him emotionally n to see him go again forever wud obviously hurt her! she s human after all...but tht doesnt necessarily mean she still loves him the way she did earlier...otherwise, she wont let him go...especially after the divorce papers..unless she felt something for sid as well..think objectively...

well duh she ran away cos how she ment to tell her husband she still loves her ex fiance!
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JulieArmaan

well duh she ran away cos how she ment to tell her husband she still loves her ex fiance!

uhhh duhhh wudnt she b better off telling her husband she loves her ex fiance than hurting him for the whole life especially wen she knws tht the moment she she says yes..he will free her of the marriage? and she can go to armaan..is she s running away it cud b coz her marriage does mean a lot to her n mayb she s still confused 😕 just a thot..no bashing pls 😊
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

uhhh duhhh wudnt she b better off telling her husband she loves her ex fiance than hurting him for the whole life especially wen she knws tht the moment she she says yes..he will free her of the marriage? and she can go to armaan..is she s running away it cud b coz her marriage does mean a lot to her n mayb she s still confused 😕 just a thot..no bashing pls 😊

cv's have made ridzs weird n now she thinks m married so can't leave my husband so she wil never ask for divorce
arman_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

rids eyes speaks when armaan says i am going

tum hamesha ke liye ja rahe ho she still loves armaan sid guess right better u guys also realise that

i hope mits aisa hi hi
i can't armaan more in pain
i wish they don't stretch it more and finally AR meet
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sid should have asked her if she still loves him not if she still loves armaan..did sid not know thaat she damn went to suicide so many times for armaan..is it that eazy to forget him...that was not at all the right questin on side to ask ridhimma even after she saying during the pune fight that he always is trying to test her..one other reason to put down sid's character..my opinnion
soniyaLUVS_ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arman_karan

i hope mits aisa hi hi
i can't armaan more in pain
i wish they don't stretch it more and finally AR meet

me too thot d same way!! ridz eyes clearly proved dat she still luvs armaan!!! dis whole twwist drma isnt gonna wrk in favour of sr...
coz AR are inseperable!!
AR FOREVA!!!