April 13, 2010, Tuesday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

April 13, 2010, Tuesday – Update

Anuj gets divorce papers from Anita…he is too shocked. He cannot imagine that anita copuld really do something like this. He takes the papers and about to sign them…but Simi stops him. She says its not that easy to break his marriage.

….

Nakul is leaving for some work… his cook asks him to have food and go. But Nakul says he has some urgent work somewhere and he has to leave immediately… he says he is not even going to the office that becoz of this. With this he leaves.

Nitu who is in the same room hears this… So, she decides to  go to Nakul's office along with Omi the same day, as Nakul won't be there.

……………..

Anuj calls Anita… asks her how can she think of breaking the marriage so easily… he reminds her about their pre- marriage days… he says they both knew each other 2 years  before the marriage… he reminds her how much she used to love him n how badly they wanted to get married. He asks anita how she can forget all that. Anita says its he who changed, n its he who stopped loving her.

Anuj gets so depressed talking to her…. Simi hears him talking on the phone. She feels very sorry for Anuj. She decides to meet Anita and convince her.

……………

Anita is in her garden…Simi goes to meet her. Simi requests Anita to return to the house, tells Anita that Anuj loves her a lot. Anita says no at first… but says yes after simi's request. Anita decides to see to it that she will make KB house miserable..

………………

Nitu and Omi go to the office. But they come to know that Sharmamaji whom they supposed to meet is in the office. But they decide to wait for him in his office. Sharmaji's secretary comes into his office and keeps some files on the table. He calls up Sharma and tells him about the files…informs him that the files have to be signed by both nakul n Omi. Nitu gets suspicious.

She stops the manager…and asks him if he knew who they are… He says no. She then says ..poniting omi, that he is Nakul's brother, and she is his wife. And asks him better remember this. He says sorry to her …leaves the room hurriedly..

Nitu takes out the file…n starts reading. Her expression becomes serious as she reads those files.

……………………….

Karol Bagh house… Mili is remembering the deadly night..n how those goons chased her. Manju notices Mili's expression…  She asks Mili to forget everything about what happened the other night. She says Mili is always a brave girl.. and wants her to b the same way.

Door bell rings………. Anuj opens the door. And shocked to see Anita . She tells Anuj that she realized her mistake..and requests him to let her .

Anuj asks her how dare she is to come to KB. Simi says that she brought Anita back and says Anita has changed a lot and realized her mistakes. He should let her in.

But Anuj tries to drag her out of the house… But Simi stops him.

Anita goes n falls on Manju's feet. asks her to forgive her.

Anuj says what kind of wife she is… she never tried to correct him and on top of that she provoked more.

Manju doesn't say anything to Anita… she just leaves the room quietly.

Simi asks Anita to not to worry…n everything will be all right.

She and Mili go into RS's room and starts giving him massage… Simi says, soon he can get up and walk like before. She says she will take him out the next day…

Anita keenly observes both daughters…

…………………

Sharmaji returns to the office. One of the employees informs him that Omi n his wife are waiting for him in his office. Sharmaji gets nervous…

He goes into the office… Omi introduces Sharmaji to Nitu. Nitu requests Omi to go out and get some food for her. He goes out.

She then asks Sharmaji what's exactly is happening in the office. She tells him that she had gone through the files and came to know that Nakul is transferring all the money into his account. She says even Omi's money too is getting transferred into his account. She asks Sharmaji to tell her frankly whats happening.

Sharmaji says he is helpless he cant tell her anything…if he says anything he will lose the job.

But Nitu insists him to tell him everything…. Asks him since when this is happening.

Sharmaji is in a fix… He decides to tell her..He says Nakul started doing this immediately after his parents death. He starts telling her how everything started and whats happening in the office.

Nitu is shocked..

At the same time… Nakul returns to his office. He comes to know that Omi n Nitu came to the office and waiting in sharmaji's room.

Nakul gets worried and annoyed. .. He straight way goes into his managers office…

Sharmaji gets a shock to see his boss walking into the room at that very moment.

Nitu too is shocked to see Nakul there..

……….

Tomorrow

RS's wheel chair starts going on the main road slope on its own… All the family members running behind to stop the wheel chair….but it gathers more speed…and starts going towards the slope…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Pams for the update.....How much more does RS have to go thru?
RoyalT thumbnail
Thankx Pams another gr8t update.  Anita is up to her old tricks.   Surprise, surprise.  Nakul is just who I thought he was, a liar and a thief.  
-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks pams. poor rajinder. and anita with her evil mind.
Pink-Lilly thumbnail
I hope the family saves him. thanks for the update.
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What, no Abhi?

I sincerely hope he is appearing less here because he has bagged a good role in another show - he deserves much better than the wimpy side role he's been asked to perform lately in KB.

Thanks for the update!
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

What, no Abhi?

I sincerely hope he is appearing less here because he has bagged a good role in another show - he deserves much better than the wimpy side role he's been asked to perform lately in KB.

Thanks for the update!

Amen to that Bana....Neil Bhatt deserves a better role and I know we will follow him anywhere😳
UHUHUH I meant show wise....O ok given the chance that toooooo😳😆😉
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bana

What, no Abhi?

Thanks for the update!

hi Bana
whats that new show he bagged a role in? plzz let me knw...
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pams309

hi Bana
whats that new show he bagged a role in? plzz let me knw...

No no he hasn't bagged one yet, I am only hoping he has coz he deserves a good show that can showcase his talent, he is wasted in KB these days.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update~