Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Veena.

Long time. πŸ€—....Tum gussa ho because i asked for a SidMaan AT?🀣

i agree with you. Riddz needs to stop screaming at SidMaan and decide what she wants. Dono ladkon ki band baja rakhi hai.

charita_nadella thumbnail

All the love stories shown in DMG have also been savored by the audience because they were based on a deep connection at the heart and soul level. Of course, Armaan and Riddhima's story stands out amongst all. As time went by, most of the love stories were left unfinished, but the eternal love story of AR kept the show, audience and story together. The audience grew to love their favorite couple of AR,so much so that numerous video mixes, fan fictions and creative ideas flooded the forums. Even today, AR fan fictions are the back bone of the fan fiction forum and AR have been selected as the # 1 favorite couple amongst ff readers. AR have been such a beloved couple that a lot of young minds, who would never call themselves creative, have discovered a new found talent in themselves.

The AR love story has not only inspired their creative talent, but also given hope to a lot of youth that true love does exist. In this age of constantly changing relationships, it is the depth of AR love that has kept that hope alive in numerous young minds that yes, even I can find true love in this world.

In India, numerous love stories remain incomplete due to parental pressure, societal expectations and forced marriages. Has anyone asked these young people, what would they have done different in their lives? I am sure a majority would say, I should have stepped up and followed my heart instead of falling for the society trap.

Unfortunately, Indian TV is still stuck in showing age old traditions of a couple compromising in a relationship in the name of society and traditions. There are numerous shows that highlight the importance of marriage as the only salvation for an Indian woman, even if it was done against her wishes. I agree, a lot of arranged marriages are successful (i myself have had an arranged marriage for many years) but most of these couples did not have a deep rooted love story with another person- a soul binding story like Armaan and Riddhima's.

DMG and Starone has always been about youth and innovation. So, why are the creatives of DMG diverging from their initial premise?

Why is a marriage of compromises been given so much priority that the true love Armaan and Riddhima shared for each other is being side lined? Do the creatives remember that these two characters have at different times in their love story, put their own lives at stake for their love? So, why now there is an about turn in the feelings of it's female protagonist that she has become so blind to what Armaan meant to her and what she meant to him?

Why are creatives not justifying the title Dill Mill Gaye and instead making this a show called shaadi ho gayi or saat phere or mangalsutra ki taqat etc etc???

Why are the creatives sending a wrong message to the youth that falling in love is a waste of time because inevitably you will have to leave your love and marry someone out of societal pressure or parental pressure?

Why is this show, instead of being progressive in it's thinking, turning into a retro show?

Why is a girl, who was willing to commit suicide for her love suddenly blaming her lover for being selfish???

Creatives, why are all the fans of Armaan and Riddhima who have stuck with the ups and downs of this show, including numerous cast changes, plot changes, unfinished love stories, being tested repeatedly and not being given a chance to see a true love story triumph on their favorite show?

Creatives, love is soon becoming a commodity in our society. I urge you to rekindle that hope and faith in true love....it's my sincere request to you all.

πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Poca..

Hahaha.. nahi baba!!! I am not gussa…. Just that maan nahi kaar raha tha!!

Just a different mode reey!!

But I need for Ridz to make a decision.. soon!! Save us from this misery!

@ charita_nadella

I agree with you 100%... and more.. Love what you have written..

I would love answers to those questions too.. I have been struggling with it and it hurts!!

What does it take .. to give your fans just the few things they have asked for.. why not.. aren't you catering to your fans!??

If not who then!?

(sorry Poca.. to go off topic!)

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very well said POCS!!!! It is about time for . Armaan gyaan
 "yaha ro ro kar kyon timepass kar rahi ho Riddhima jao aur apni pati ke haath pakdo"""

to Sid
" Ab.. Riddhima Modi tumhari patni hain meri basket nahi.. yeh Mahan banna and all.. tumhe suit nahi kartha so please go and lead a happy life"
charita_nadella thumbnail

All the love stories shown in DMG have also been savored by the audience because they were based on a deep connection at the heart and soul level. Of course, Armaan and Riddhima's story stands out amongst all. As time went by, most of the love stories were left unfinished, but the eternal love story of AR kept the show, audience and story together. The audience grew to love their favorite couple of AR,so much so that numerous video mixes, fan fictions and creative ideas flooded the forums. Even today, AR fan fictions are the back bone of the fan fiction forum and AR have been selected as the # 1 favorite couple amongst ff readers. AR have been such a beloved couple that a lot of young minds, who would never call themselves creative, have discovered a new found talent in themselves.

The AR love story has not only inspired their creative talent, but also given hope to a lot of youth that true love does exist. In this age of constantly changing relationships, it is the depth of AR love that has kept that hope alive in numerous young minds that yes, even I can find true love in this world.

In India, numerous love stories remain incomplete due to parental pressure, societal expectations and forced marriages. Has anyone asked these young people, what would they have done different in their lives? I am sure a majority would say, I should have stepped up and followed my heart instead of falling for the society trap.

Unfortunately, Indian TV is still stuck in showing age old traditions of a couple compromising in a relationship in the name of society and traditions. There are numerous shows that highlight the importance of marriage as the only salvation for an Indian woman, even if it was done against her wishes. I agree, a lot of arranged marriages are successful (i myself have had an arranged marriage for many years) but most of these couples did not have a deep rooted love story with another person- a soul binding story like Armaan and Riddhima's.

DMG and Starone has always been about youth and innovation. So, why are the creatives of DMG diverging from their initial premise?

Why is a marriage of compromises been given so much priority that the true love Armaan and Riddhima shared for each other is being side lined? Do the creatives remember that these two characters have at different times in their love story, put their own lives at stake for their love? So, why now there is an about turn in the feelings of it's female protagonist that she has become so blind to what Armaan meant to her and what she meant to him?

Why are creatives not justifying the title Dill Mill Gaye and instead making this a show called shaadi ho gayi or saat phere or mangalsutra ki taqat etc etc???

Why are the creatives sending a wrong message to the youth that falling in love is a waste of time because inevitably you will have to leave your love and marry someone out of societal pressure or parental pressure?

Why is this show, instead of being progressive in it's thinking, turning into a retro show?

Why is a girl, who was willing to commit suicide for her love suddenly blaming her lover for being selfish???

Creatives, why are all the fans of Armaan and Riddhima who have stuck with the ups and downs of this show, including numerous cast changes, plot changes, unfinished love stories, being tested repeatedly and not being given a chance to see a true love story triumph on their favorite show?

Creatives, love is soon becoming a commodity in our society. I urge you to rekindle that hope and faith in true love....it's my sincere request to you all.

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

may be armaan will do that bcz the only thing he'll want is ridhima's happiness and she is crying like hell in front of him may be this will made him to do that but with his own broken heart.........

ridhima is really not such special who deserves so much love........

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: charita_nadella

πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Dear,

I have no idea wats next to unfold in the show whether its SR or AR, tho from wat has been going on, it sure seems more of SR.
However, i just wanna say that if it does go the SR way (which I feel is the right way considering the situations and the way the story has been unfolding), it in no way gives a message that falling in love is a waste of time. Love is the most beautiful thing that can happen to anyone and it has no boundaries......no wrong or right, no rules no regulations......its simply a beautiful feeling that arises from one's heart, from within the soul.
And so AR love has been the most profound love stories of all time, I agree and therefore we all love, cherish and respect those moments we witnessed on screen between them.

However, lets not forget, the above everything else, there is something called DESTINY, in simply words, GOD'S WILL, and thats wat SR has been portrayed as.

If the show goes the SR way, then all I can say is that the message that the CV's are trying to give to the youths of today is:
" no matter wat happens in life, believe in this DESTINY, believe in GOD and most of all, in urself, and maintain the positivity in life. Believe that watever is happening is happening for ur good and when at some point in life u look back, u will know why this happened. So, make ur past ur strength and embrace ur present and with all determination n courage move towards ur future. Its simply giving a message of HOPE which rekindles in every humans heart that keeps them going.  Its giving a message that life can give u second chance, that love can knock at the doors of ur heart more than once. The depth n intensity of it may differ, which is good for its uniqneness, but it does happen."

This definitely does not mean not to believe in Love. I will say believe in it but just dont bind it with expectations coz love has no expectations.
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the analysis, nitzy πŸ‘
i too feel that Armaan may play cupid between Sid and Riddhima, especially after the Dr.Keerti briefing session and precap. During the briefing, he clearly showed that he is no longer interested in getting involved in the Sid-Riddhima story and in precap, he noticed that Sid's divorce papers have hurt Riddhima and I could see him feeling bad for her. So, unless CV's go cranky, we shud have Armaan play cupid rather than the spoiltsport.

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066" size="3">Two lessons that Armaan will give SR in the marriage counseling session.

1. Riddhima, stop running , crying and accusing!
2. Siddhanth , stop assuming , stop being mahaantafied and start speaking!
</font>

<font color="#ff0066" size="3">Love and luck to everyone,❀️

God bless everyone.
</font>πŸ€—

hahhaha πŸ˜† ... totally agree on the lessons that Sid Riddhima need from Armaan. Sid needs to speak up rather than shutting himself and his emotions out when something happens and Riddhima really needs to grow up. She has to understand things in life and do something than crying and giving jhaad to her lovers πŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Poco...wassup..am back to haunt...but m refusing to call myseld bhootni...like our dear friendπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what to say !!! Feel like m stuck in an maelstorm here...just wanted to say one thing...you are right here......Armaan will not sit and let Ridzie be hurt...its not in him...if u love some one ...u do not become a spectator to ur loved ones hurt...unlike what Sid did...

And yes...he might end up playing cupid...does that man have an option...what a cruel ending to a beautiful love story....!!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
enjoyed reading your post like always & i can see it happening too *fingers crossed* a will be the cupid