Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: 1994

Agreed....

Armaan isn't a character who would just sit back and watch the drama unfold but will try his best to unite the couple if he realises that Riddhima,too,wants to be with Sid....

He is a great guy and although he is deeply hurt,he has a big heart and will not act as a villain between the two....

Armaan should make both of them realise that if they want to be in this marriage,then they have to SPEAK,!!

Agreed. Armaan is not the kind to sit and dribble his basketball while he sees Sid-Riddz getting ruined. It is just NOT him. He is not the kind to let the world around him burn just because he is hurt. I definitely don't see him not doing anything to save Riddz-Sid marriage.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well hunny your right in your own part, that maybe seeing armaan play cupid might be a good thing. But would it be enough??

However i do wanna see him play cupid, or at least go and sort things out between SR, but i also want to see some armaan and sid friendship, maybe both of them could try hard and get along to ease ridhima's pain.

But yes, seeing armaan play cupid might not be the best idea, a lot of AR fans watch the show, so the CV's need to think what they would be doing. But i want a patch up between the 3 characters. And hopefully see the best couple together.

Also i wanna see armaan have a man to man talk with sid, that would be one amzing epi. Just talkin about maybe sid should rethink his decision. So it would be armaan who makes sid realise his mistake. But i don't want armaan to play a full cupid, maybe get them to sort things out and let things fall into the right place.

Just my thoughts.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cleopatra123

I personally would NOT want to see armaan playing cupid to sid-riddhima. As i've said in my other posts,i would rather have Armaan leave Sanjeevani.He doesnt deserve the pain of seeing Riddhima with someone else. I never support people acting mahaan and cause yourself pain in the process.. There are times when u need to think about yourself too. By this i donot mean he needs to act selfish and seperate sid-ridz. But he should just let them be.I never supported sid when he tried to get Armaan-riddhima closer and i would not support Armaan trying to solve Sid-ridz problem either.

Cleo,

I think all of us have our own definitions of 'mahaanta.' I don't know what you think but for me Sid was NEVER mahaan when he was trying to reunite Armaan and Riddhima. He was just doing what he thought was right having known and witnessed how much Riddhima loved Armaan. Similarly, if Armaan does anything to save Sid-Riddz marriage , he is being his regular honest good self. He is not being mahaan. He will do it because he wants them to be happy and not carry the baseless guilt that he is responsible for their drifting apart.

Sometimes, people do the right thing only because they are good. It is their human streak and trust me , there is nothing 'mahaan' about it.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

I feel sad for all three for having being brought to this point of no return...which it truly is...you can never go back...too much has changed....the only way to move is forward.......
Sid should have told Arman the truth ...maybe maybe not
Ridz should have told Arman the truth definately.... and she definately needs to stop running all over sanjeevni

But whats done is done.......Arman knows the truth...we always expected him to be devastated when he found out
....and he is......sad ... truly is.......but of all we know about him........he will bring them together.....why because he may be impulsive..impatient..tempermental...but above and beyond that he has always been a good guy.....and good guys....bring people togther not tear them apart......its the right thing to do......to me it makes perfect sense

That is my opinion.....

I love the post....as always

Well-said. It is not that Sid-Riddz wanted to hurt Armaan. Things happened and they could not control them. Armaan was furious at first , justly so but now he is not. He is hurt beyond measures but he has taken everything like  a man. Armaan  is a man of heart and i don't think he will just stand by and watch SR break. It is against his character, Buffy.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

nitzy lovely lovely post..ur analysis is true n even my gut instincts say that Armaan will play a Cupid btwn SR from now on...well if u noticed today wen riddhima left the locker room today bursting out in tears..armaan spoke to himself  ' nahi jaanta tha Riddhima ke tumhe siddhant ke jhooth se itna dukh pahochega'..well this line itself made me realize that Armaan has understood that Riddhima has feelings for Siddhant but is at Crossroads of her life..i feel know Armaan will make riddhima realize her true feelings for siddhant n make them confess to each other abt it..he will play a catalyst btwn Siddhant N Riddhima n help them out to conquer all the odds in their relationship...

True. There is a reason Armaan is witnessing the turmoils of the SR relationship. This way he is understanding that SR never wanted to hurt him intentionally - things just went out of hand. He is beginning to see them in a new light and something tells me that he won't let them fall apart. That is the Armaan i know.

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pocoooooooo............here is my lill bhavishyavaani for how I see the track going forth

SR will separate........then AR together due to circumstance created at work.....but now come the twist coz now with Armi's close proximity......she wont feel the same for him.....this will get to her.....and also to Armaan who is already on that journey of slow realization that Miss Gupta is now Mrs Modi.....but as they stay together more......this realization will become stronger n stronger...
Ridz on the other hand will not understand why Sid's absence is affecting her so much.......here Armi will realize that Ridz has indeed fallen in love with her husband but is not able to see it......

So basically lots of AR scenes on the way.........and Sid being there, but not part of Ridz's life, will get tortured day in n day out seeing them together n finally decides to depart back to Houston....

This will stir up Ridz so bad from within coz now she will loose Sid forever......And its Armaan who by now has completely experienced Mrs Modi and her love for her husband will make her realize her love for Sid, and will drive her to d Airport.......and bam a Confession, with some fataks......and then SR forever.......... (so yaaaaaa a long way to go for that)

As for the divorce........I think Ridz will sign it...but it will not be till the end that we have some quest appperance of a lawyer saying, that divorce never got finalised due to watever reason

This, to me makes Armaan, "D Armaan"......our true hero....

Oh btw.......lovely post sweetyyyyyyyy....yes we will see the cupid, DR ARMAAN😳
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitamalik

Armaan will NOT pay cupid to Sid Ridz -_- Pshh that would hurt him more instead no matter what! He will just back off and let the two decide for themselves and get out of their homely affairs!

But yes, i do agree that he can have a chat with Sid on the terrace telling him to not take decisions in haste, cause at the end of the day, Armaan  wants Riddhima's khushi!

Alright Anita,😆😆😆😆😆😆.....i guess Cupid sounds exaggerated.But what you have written is what meant. Armaan is not the kind to just stand and watch SR ruin their lives. He will do what he can to buy their brains back.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Well hunny your right in your own part, that maybe seeing armaan play cupid might be a good thing. But would it be enough??

However i do wanna see him play cupid, or at least go and sort things out between SR, but i also want to see some armaan and sid friendship, maybe both of them could try hard and get along to ease ridhima's pain.

But yes, seeing armaan play cupid might not be the best idea, a lot of AR fans watch the show, so the CV's need to think what they would be doing. But i want a patch up between the 3 characters. And hopefully see the best couple together.

Also i wanna see armaan have a man to man talk with sid, that would be one amzing epi. Just talkin about maybe sid should rethink his decision. So it would be armaan who makes sid realise his mistake. But i don't want armaan to play a full cupid, maybe get them to sort things out and let things fall into the right place.

Just my thoughts.

I agree with you completely. Armaan and Sid's patch-up is something am definitely looking forward to and i think they will get along. I am not saying that Armaan will buy flowers and chocolates for SR but knowing the kind of man that he is , he will not be a bystander to SR's emotional foolishness.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I don't think Armaan is going to sit quietly and watch all this happen. If he can see and I think he is seeing that Sid loves Riddhima and Riddhima too wants this marriage to work with feeling - Armaan will not let them crumble. That is how i see Armaan. He is just not the kind to sit back and watch the drama unfold. I think Armaan is going to help

P.S- I can understand Riddz' emotional outburst when she screams at Armaan upon seeing the divorce papers that Sid has sent her but i don't think Armaan is responsible in any way for this.

Hi Poca .. after a long time..

I like what you have written..

I would like to comment in what I have quoted:

You are right… Armaan is not going to sit back and let this go.. and watch Ridz and Sid suffer..

He has accepted that Ridz does respect what has happened and wants to keep with the relationship.

He is going to talk with Sid and let him know that divorcing Ridz is not the way to go ..specially since he knows Riddima wants it to work.. !

Yet again you see a compassionate Armman wanting to help Ridz regardless of what has happened..….Hurts to see Armaan that way…….

About Ridz.. well .. she has never thought rationally….yelling before thinking.. . and yet again.. we are playing a ping pong game.. the ball has come to Armaan from Sid.. The screaming game continues.. gwadd.. I will never understand her..

What I liked best in today's epi was how Sidz mum cornered Ridz and told her strongly how she felt about his marriage… and how she didn't like how it happened….and what she expects from Ridz as a bahu.... this has gotten Ridz  to shake out of her indecisiveness and  do what needs to be done.. Well done Sidz mum!!! Ridz needed to be told and I am glad there was some parent that said enough with this (*&^% .. get on with your lifes!!!!

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anitamalik

Armaan will NOT pay cupid to Sid Ridz -_- Pshh that would hurt him more instead no matter what! He will just back off and let the two decide for themselves and get out of their homely affairs!

But yes, i do agree that he can have a chat with Sid on the terrace telling him to not take decisions in haste, cause at the end of the day, Armaan  wants Riddhima's khushi!

Anu.. I hope he does that ..

But we know our Armaan.. he is going to jump any any chance to help Ridz.. because of Ridz.. nothing else.. because I agree.. at the end of the day..

He wants HER Kushi..

Remember 'thum hamesha kush raho!"

He will always be there for Ridz.. Sad we can NEVER say that about Ridz!!!