13/4 - Armaan to play cupid to Sid-Riddz?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Now, that you look at it . It makes perfect sense , me thinks ( no, no , am not talking about creatives waala sense, they are still watching IPL matches , passing around pizzas and Devonshire tea and typing scripts into their Apple MAC lappies )......

Sid-Riddz telling Armaan straightaway about their marriage would have never exposed  him to the raw tension , pull and depth of what Sid-Riddz share. Armaan was jolted to reality amidst high tension by Riddhima - it killed him and he vented his ire on Sid which was justified - he blew dragon fire on Riddhima as well - then , having made pulp out of both of them , rightly so, for the first time, Armaan witnessed the tension and emotional injuries of the two most significant people in his life right now. Armaan witnessed how Sid-Riddz laid their hearts bare in front of each-other and yet holding back so much - Armaan was no longer angry . He was devastated on an emotional level and in that devastation he saw that he doesn't burn alone - these two are with him. Yes, SR's hurt doesn't equal to Armaan's but the pinch is the same. In that scene , Armaan cried away his anger and dealt with reality.

And now, on the precap, Armaan witnesses Riddhima's tears , her breakdown and her grief as she screams at him that Sid has sent her divorce papers and she is shattered.

So, as we see Armaan witnessing the Sid-Riddz' complications from the outside , I don't think Armaan is going to sit quietly and watch all this happen. If he can see and I think he is seeing that Sid loves Riddhima and Riddhima too wants this marriage to work with feeling - Armaan will not let them crumble. That is how i see Armaan. He is just not the kind to sit back and watch the drama unfold. I think Armaan is going to help Sid-Riddz. Otherwise , what is the point of dragging him into the marital woes of two people who tell each-other everything except what they should be saying?

P.S- I can understand Riddz' emotional outburst when she screams at Armaan upon seeing the divorce papers that Sid has sent her but i don't think Armaan is responsible in any way for this. Armaan is not hurting Sid anymore , Armaan is not pursuing Riddhima , Armaan has told Riddz categorically that he no longer stands in the way of Mrs. Riddhima Modi and he is following the same.

The only two people responsible for this are Sid-Riddz. They both need to go back to their fighting days so that their communication improves and they both tell each-other that they want this marriage to work not out of obligation or gratitude but out of feeling. Riddhima, stop screaming at Armaan and please go and give some FATAKS to your pati!

Two lessons that Armaan will give SR in the marriage counseling session.

1. Riddhima, stop running , crying and accusing!
2. Siddhanth , stop assuming , stop being mahaantafied and start speaking!

Love and luck to everyone,❤️

God bless everyone.
🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Agreed....

Armaan isn't a character who would just sit back and watch the drama unfold but will try his best to unite the couple if he realises that Riddhima,too,wants to be with Sid....

He is a great guy and although he is deeply hurt,he has a big heart and will not act as a villain between the two....

Armaan should make both of them realise that if they want to be in this marriage,then they have to SPEAK,!!
cleopatra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I personally would NOT want to see armaan playing cupid to sid-riddhima. As i've said in my other posts,i would rather have Armaan leave Sanjeevani.He doesnt deserve the pain of seeing Riddhima with someone else. I never support people acting mahaan and cause yourself pain in the process.. There are times when u need to think about yourself too. By this i donot mean he needs to act selfish and seperate sid-ridz. But he should just let them be.I never supported sid when he tried to get Armaan-riddhima closer and i would not support Armaan trying to solve Sid-ridz problem either.
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well said...Armaan has no job to do..it is upto Sid and Ridz  to think over and act
Edited by tanya_k - 14 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel sad for all three for having being brought to this point of no return...which it truly is...you can never go back...too much has changed....the only way to move is forward.......
Sid should have told Arman the truth ...maybe maybe not
Ridz should have told Arman the truth definately.... and she definately needs to stop running all over sanjeevni

But whats done is done.......Arman knows the truth...we always expected him to be devastated when he found out
....and he is......sad ... truly is.......but of all we know about him........he will bring them together.....why because he may be impulsive..impatient..tempermental...but above and beyond that he has always been a good guy.....and good guys....bring people togther not tear them apart......its the right thing to do......to me it makes perfect sense

That is my opinion.....

I love the post....as always
Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
😵 yes  enough is enough quit running!! quit screaming!!! and quit jumping to conclusions!!
in this 21st century we have all the modern means of communication all we NEED TO DO IS USE THEM!!!!

SPEAK UP!!! mr and mrs modi before ppl get fed up and quit the show all together!😡😡

coming to the topic!!

since last two weeks Princess Crying Beauty is shedding her tears 24/7 and always humming "main kya karo...kya karo..".....grrrr now that mr modi has sent the divorce papers, hope she does more than "kya karooo"

Armaan was shaken by what he heard from ridhz in the locker room yesterday, he never thought that there could be a person who would matter more to ridhimma than Armaan!!Slowly he will definetly learn wht connects Sid - Ridhz, why was therewas even a need to choose, for ridhimma b/w himself and sid!!

cheers
Kaiz

Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nitzy lovely lovely post..ur analysis is true n even my gut instincts say that Armaan will play a Cupid btwn SR from now on...well if u noticed today wen riddhima left the locker room today bursting out in tears..armaan spoke to himself  ' nahi jaanta tha Riddhima ke tumhe siddhant ke jhooth se itna dukh pahochega'..well this line itself made me realize that Armaan has understood that Riddhima has feelings for Siddhant but is at Crossroads of her life..i feel know Armaan will make riddhima realize her true feelings for siddhant n make them confess to each other abt it..he will play a catalyst btwn Siddhant N Riddhima n help them out to conquer all the odds in their relationship...
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that is what I am also thinking
but I don't want this to happen😡
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love it poco well said
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Armaan will NOT pay cupid to Sid Ridz -_- Pshh that would hurt him more instead no matter what! He will just back off and let the two decide for themselves and get out of their homely affairs!

But yes, i do agree that he can have a chat with Sid on the terrace telling him to not take decisions in haste, cause at the end of the day, Armaan  wants Riddhima's khushi!